It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Reporter Slurs Speech On Air ...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elocin

I was smart and listened to it the first time without the captions, and it was gibberish. Even with the captions programming my ear to hear the words, half of it was still gibberish. Finally, the message in the caption would make no real sense even if the words were crystal clear. I've heard a lot of backward speech analyzed, and I'm afraid this just isn't convincing. However, it is good that someone at least tried it. I hope they do the other reporters, and George Noory as well, you never know. And good science demands it be done.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How many of you guys with various symptoms have the new 'smart meters' installed? I was just reading about how they have a lot of problems.
more info at stopsmartmeters.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

ok this might be going off the deep end ..but what if this is some sort of MK-Ultra mind experiment to condition Reporters to say exactly what they're suppose to say in case if a Global Event was to Occur ?? this should be looked into deeper

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yes its energy vampirism. You people are doing this all the time. Its when you concentrate on something, you speed up your higher chakras. But when they have no energy from lower ones, you steal energy from others. Or you can even energy fight with others if you reject someone on inner lewel. I can do this easily and i know people they can do the same. I think, that "the barriere" between us is falling down. What you are doing inside you is affecting others. Read the book Celestine Prophecy. I havent it from the book, i am experiencing it, but the book is very close to what is really going on.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by leon419
Yes its energy vampirism. You people are doing this all the time. Its when you concentrate on something, you speed up your higher chakras. But when they have no energy from lower ones, you steal energy from others. Or you can even energy fight with others if you reject someone on inner lewel. I can do this easily and i know people they can do the same. I think, that "the barriere" between us is falling down. What you are doing inside you is affecting others. Read the book Celestine Prophecy. I havent it from the book, i am experiencing it, but the book is very close to what is really going on.

Lifeforce(1985)

^^^^^ Need i Say More ! ^^^^^

AS Earthquakes a 3.5 this Month in My Area (Upstate NY )
Strange Nosies along Mountain Region along the East coast of the US and The 9.0 Quake Over in Japan

Ohh I forgot Speaking of the Movie

Ill Add this Apollo 20 Faked or Staged ? by Retired AFB GUY on You Tube !

The Asian Alien Woman Retrieved from that Manhattan Sized Space Ship

Either the Retired AFB GUY aka.. Astronaut Rutledge has Been watching too Much of SCIFI Movies like
Life force or The Production of the Movie , Either They have Gotten Ideas From Him or People that had known about the Project ..

Hoax or Not could of it have been Done ... ?? is it plausible ?
Well to me Rutledge is trying to say this Crash is the Second ARK like Noah's but Failed !
Thats a big IDEA

Back on Topic !

It is So strange of this Gibberish Speech its like they are being controlled from
Exposing Information to the World !

DYLAN Ratigain Must have a Metal Plate In his Head that is reflecting those Mind Control Ray Beams !

Especially When MSNBC Had Ratigain Exposing the Federal Bank Scam & Greenspan for what they are truly are !

Or We can Blame the TPTB & the Aliens ! or is TPTB are the ALIENS !

Is there any Comets Close Bye ??? Well i seen theres has been talks by scientists finding something like a Brown Dwarf that was thought to be a Comet

If theres is something that is causing Our earth to dramatically change and causing the Earths magnetic field to Disrupt in brief spurts ! and Pissing off Our Sun in its 11 year Cycle Now if this Comet/Brown Dwarf (Star)
is Confirmed and Moving Fast Towards US ...... Anyone heard of the Butterfly Effect Theory

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well will the Charlatans and Conspirators Be right !

Well See >>>

Toronto newsreader has on-air meltdown and slurs his words during report on Libya

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:35 PM on 27th March 2011

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

CBS 2 Reporter Serene Branson Slurs Words During Grammy Report (Video)
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

WHAT BS IS THIS !

February 14, 2011 12:34 PM
Serene Branson: Why Did Reporter Slur Words at Grammys?
www.cbsnews.com...

To be clear, it's not immediately known what happened to Branson and calls to the station where she works went unanswered at press-time. But a neurologist who watched Branson's episode offered several possible explanations as to what happened to her. "Stroke is the number one possibility," Dr. John Krakauer, associate professor of neurology and neuroscience at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, told CBS News. Other possibilities, he said, include a transient ischemic attack - a sort of "mini-stroke" that produces no lasting problems - a migraine headache, or a seizure. Stroke in a young woman like Branson? "It's a lot more common in young people than people realize," Krakauer said. "About 50,000 people a year have a stroke under the age of 50."

now a Reporter Mark-McAllister in Toronto that has a Uncanny similarity to Branson Episode !
what there saying he has a Stroke too.. ! what is going on ! Here!

Toronto Reporter Mark McAllister Incoherent On-Air Report – Video
March 26, 2011
By LBG1
deathby1000papercuts.com...

edit on 27-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

This same sort of thing happened to me when I was in Oregon about 6 years ago. I was in a restaurant one night with my girlfriend, one of my favourites - 'Olive Garden' - that's the restaurant ! ......My mouth is doing a Homer right now just thinking about it. I was just sitting there in a relaxed atmosphere about to took into my starters and then out of nowhere the whole restaurant began spinning around me. I mean it seemed like it was literally spinning like an out of control carrousel and I was in the middle of it and completely unable to focus. I got so dizzy I didn't have time to worry about it initially, it just hit me like a ton of bricks out of nothing. It kept going though, seemed like forever and getting stronger, I was holding on to the arm rests of the chair trying desperately to fight it.

It got to the point that I felt the only way I was going to get some sort of relief was to actively go to ground, either that, or go face first into my minostrone soup. I knew if I hit the floor, the paramedics would no doubt be called and the whole restaurant would look on in bewilderment and that I'd be the sole focus of attention for that moment in time, not to mention a potential ice - breaker for some groups uncomfortable silence. To be honest though I think fighting it just made it worse, my body wanted to lay out on the floor, but I tried with all my might to prevent that happening. ThankGod it subsided when it did because just as I was about to give up fighting it and go to ground, it stopped, almost as quickly as the onset. Anyway what disturbed me about it for the most part was how I felt just after it more so than why it had come about in the first place. I didn't feel the same after it though. I felt shocked & numb and yet hypersensitive, that something about me, my whole self, my being had changed and that I had a real beed on things all of a sudden. I couldn't even drive home that night.

I gave my girlfriend the car so she could drive us both home, which I wouldn't normally do as she had never driven in America before plus the fact that it's probably not the wisest thing to do in handing over your car keys to a woman.........just kidding. My sence of humour though seems largely intact. This story is quite a long one so I won't make it anymore painful than it has to be for you the reader, but ever since the incident, as I've said I felt and still feel as though I've changed, at least my sensitivity to my surroundings. Everything after that incident in the restaurant changed as far as my perceptions on life in general goes. Physically I felt different too, not well in myself at first (still not wondeful now), as if I were in a lift and the way you feel the ground moving under your feet but yet your on solid ground. I felt that when I was walking in a staight line from A to B that I was veering sideways or crabbing almost in my walk, but yet was walking straight. I also felt when walking that I had to really concentrate on it and think about how I was going to approach putting the next foot in front of the other and my legs feeling jelly like and yet highly energised and strong, also other feelings of being detached from my self physicaly and consciously I guess is the only way I can put it.

I also felt more sensitve to people in general and my surroundings. I felt I could read people very easily in their little nuiances and behavioural patterns like never before. It's hard to explain, Im not for one second saying I've become telepathic or anything of the sort. I just see, since then, the world and people (and what drives them) in so much more of a clearer light, I see alot more of the big picture and life's beauties mixed in with the sheer mundanity of it all. It's like I know if someone is essentialy good or bad and what drives and motivates them. I feel oversensitive about alot now. I'm a young man now as obviously I was then at 30 years of age when it happened, was in good physical condition and had never had any health issues in so much as the very odd cold or flu and had never been on medication. So to this day, whatever happened still has left its mark on how I feel physicaly and mentaly. I got checked up after this incident for any number of causes. Neuroligical tests, bloods, ECG, CAT scan, you name it.....and Nothing. Any way that's it.....probably nothing in it.

And yes in my earlier years I smoked some weed, big deal huhh ??....but that's it !!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Something struck a chord with me when I was watching those videos, and I remembered the Biblical story of Babylon.

The story is found in Genesis 11:1-9˄, and appears in the King James Version as follows:

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children built. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

The phrase "the Tower of Babel" does not actually appear in the Bible; it is always, "the city and its tower" (אֶת-הָעִיר וְאֶת-הַמִּגְדָּל) or just "the city" (הָעִיר). Originally the city receives the name "Babel", from the word from ancient Hebrew, "balal", meaning to jumble.[2] Various English translations use different vocabulary sometimes with different meanings; usually this causes no important difference to the story: one speech/vocabulary/same words, plain/valley, asphalt/bitumen/slime, children/men, confound/confuse; and sometimes the difference is important to later interpretations of the meaning of the story: may reach unto heaven/in the sky/will be in the skies (examples from King James, Holman Christian, and R E Friedman versions).

Now, a few ideas or possibilities come to mind here:

1.) History is repeating itself, and perhaps the confusing of the tongue is a cyclic phenomenon, resultant of the changing magnetic energies of the earth. Sort of like running a magnet over a hard drive to erase the memory. Maybe it doesn't happen all at once, and gradually shows up here or there until it becomes an epidemic and we're left to relearn the basics of communication once again.

2.) The "tower" reaching up to the heavens sounds more like a device, rather than a building. Think HAARP or even our telecommunications towers. We are, in modern times, most certainly of "one language" now, because we have multiple avenues with which to translate foreign languages at our fingertips.

Just a few thoughts to chew on....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalkinion2

Interesting & star for content and paragraphs ~!!
) Really sorry to hear to vertigo hit you as well. Thank God, I was in bed when mine happened 3 years ago or so I logged my incident here just incase it would link to something else going on ...

only come to find out, 5 other people had the same thing at work near around the same time I did..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Again for those of you who are deficient or slow to keep up, THIS? really? THIS is what your basing you new world odder on? HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, must be the powers that be or HAARP! HAAAA, more than 90% of you have never even taken an electro-magnetism course in college Physics yet know so much about HAARP, you couldn't even explain the basic workings of an FM receiver better yet transducer, we could write an encyclopedia on what you DON'T understand because of your lack of education. Fools is as fools does, enjoy your party.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Liberterius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberterius

Just moving right along, bashing Threads trying to cause chaos everywhere you go. If you are so smart how is it that you have all the time in the world to attack every thread on ATS. What "over qualified" or not. Never contibute to any thread you go to... just call everyone stupid, and no proof you know anything about anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hpos2011

That's a very interesting take on this. Good theorizing. Suppose "they" (whoever they are) have developed some kind of experimental weapon that causes a specific "target" person to lose control of speech. Why would this be advantageous? In a major crisis, you turn on the TV breaking news report or radio and all you get are reporters talking complete nonsense! Pretty weird, like a cool sci-fi movie, but hey, what if?

Like, maybe they are trying this technology out on the reporters we've seen have this problem. Hey, if China or Russia (Red Dawn) are going to launch a surprise attack on the USA, this would be a cool confusion maker for them at the start of the surprise. No one would know what the heck's going down. Hmmm.

Would've made a cool Twilight Zone episode! Everybody tunes into the Emergency Broadcast System as instructed and all you get is gobbledygook nonsense out of the announcer. Everybody freaks!!

edit on 28-3-2011 by switching yard because: to add

edit on 28-3-2011 by switching yard because: to add

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Imagine if "the enemy" (whomever that may be) has this kind of mind control weapon and after using it on these reporters can see that it works. Now they can aim it at any very important person and I won't say who because I don't want a knock on my door. That would be a very scrambling situation if someone we expect to be in perfect, intelligent command of thoughts and speech suddenly started speaking like these poor reporters. The person's career would be over.

Not that I think this phenomenon is caused by a weapon, but wow, I can see the implications if this really is something capable of targeting anyone.

I do hope that's not what's going on and I hope we don't see anymore examples of this. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Holy garble, Batman... Judge Judy's been attacked by the mysterious On-Air Gibberish beam! That makes 6 documented cases!

Review this thread for the other 5.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is getting weirder and weirder.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe there's something to the idea of bombardment to electromagnetic fields.

The human body acts as an antenna for the electromagnetic waves produced by AC electrical transients, much of it in the 50 to 100 kHz range. In October of 2007 The World Health Organization recognized the danger of these frequencies and stated: "high levels of exposure to electric and magnetic fields in the frequency up to 100 kilohertz can affect the nervous systems, resulting in acute health effects, including nerve stimulation." Armed with this knowledge it only makes good sense to protect yourself and your family from these dangerous EMF frequencies.
www.tuberose.com...

This site is about a study on exposing rats to 900MHz electromagnetic field over a period of time.
www.emf-portal.de...

Thyroid Gland May Be Affected by Electromagnetic Frequencies at 900 MHz Effects of 900 MHz electromagnetic field on TSH and thyroid hormones in rats.”
cellphonesafety.wordpress.com...

With so much exposure to electromagnetic fields from cell phones, flat screen monitors and T.V.'s, microwave ovens and such other appliances, I think we are seeing the effects on people. On other the hand, electromagnetic fields could be used as a weapon also.
Than we have chemtrails with heavy metals and chemicals in our skies to add to the already over polluted air and airwaves.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Dangg,that second video, makes me think of a robot that is shorting out,or has crossed wires.
it's like there brains are being scrambled or something

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join