It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Reporter Slurs Speech On Air ...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Why are people in America coming down with Degenerative Disc Disease in their 20's?

Dioxins, Toxins, Radioactive contamination in the soil/food, VOC's, Russian's shooting EMF at us, our own military exposing us to EMF from their assets.....Chinese have been poisoning us with their exports to us....John Kerry got Vietnam to start exporting to us.....maybe they are getting revenge for Agent Orange and what we did to them by poisoning us too with their exports to us.

He started jarbling his words because of spine disc pain and was starting to see the tunnel get smaller as he was about to black out.

That's where my money is. We've got an epidemic of Nervous Systems Degenerating in America of people in their 20's. .........it's already started to effect Teens. I bet that guy has Degenerative Disc Disease in his medical records by now.

It's a major factor why the economy tanked and WHY the southern border must be kept open. Oxyontin was the only drug that stopped the pain from Degenerative disc disease. Obama forced Purdue Pharma to reformulate and now that pill no longer works.

He's culling the herd of white people. They're the ones with DDD....bad DNA. If you tried it before a jury Obama'd be found guilty of murder...genocide.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I wish I could remember what day the C2C aired and who the guest was. But for now I did find this:

As the flux in the Earth's dynamic magnetic field becomes more erratic and the intensity of the field fluctuates to a greater degree, the formation of energetic torsion fields can increase.

Torsion fields can change the light frequency of laser beams, affect electrical components, modify gravity waves, and impact biological processes. The primary biological functions the fields affect are the brains of animals

But this person elaborated on this. In that source they say it can lead to psychosis.
Here's the Link:
Global Rumblings Magnetic Pole Shift

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

When you see a News pro totally lose it you have to wonder what's going on. I also worked in the news media as a sound-man and this is not normal.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
Ok, first let me say that I am a producer for a radio show here in Denver, CO. I have never seen this before and frankly I don't know what to think of it. We all felt bad for the reporter at the Grammy's who at first everyone thought she was having a stroke and later it was confirmed to be a rare/ unique type of migraine.

Another reporter and LIVE TV this time in Canada having what they also thought was a stroke but deem a medical condition. Listen something is really wrong here, I know lately at my job everyone has complained of dizziness, stomach aches and just being "foggy" like they are in a completely different place!! This is concerning because since this all started I have noticed traffic reporters and on air talent slurring words; not in the extreme as these two but it now has me worried.

I work in this industry and I can tell you some weird things have been going on lately and people are starting to notice, which they should since it's interfering with their job. I am just wondering what everyone else thinks since I do not believe this is localized to only TV and radio reporters, I believe everyone is feeling this same type of effect.

I don't know if it's HAARP, 2012, Niburu, Solar Flares, or any other recently predicted changes. All I know is that we will now see more of this, and it should be heavily document so we can track the symptoms and effects f whatever this is.

Any thoughts? Please share your experiences as well and if you are going through this same type of experience.

Yes, it's known as seizure.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Okay NOW this is getting weird. Here in San Diego, CA I have personally witnessed several reporters from different TV stations do something similar in varying degrees over I'd say the last week or week and a half. It's as if they suddenly get tangled up and completely unsure what they are even saying or supposed to be reading!
Anyone else in my area notice this?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I don't know who else here likes to listen to Leo Laporte but I regulargly download several of his podcasts from twit.tv and just after reading this thread I put on his latest The Tech Guy episode and he was doing the same thing, slurring his words real bad. Interesting coincidences?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

After ruling out medical problems and local workplace hazards people may have been exposed to, I'd start some serious investigative work concerning HAARP, particularly in regard to ELF waves and human behavior, all the while considering how this might relate to other life as well. Many species, especially those that migrate, seem to be in distress and there could be a connection. This link to vid is Pt 1 from the show "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura." It's not a bad introduction to HAARP and provides leads to other researchers and significant people who may be useful resources to explore. It also links to remaining parts of the show. I hope this isn't a trend starting and wish you and your staff well.

"Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura"

edit on 26-3-2011 by kubacs because: pbm with vid

edit on 26-3-2011 by kubacs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Get your aluminum foil hats!!

really odd, could be so many things....who knows..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Binky21
reply to post by Danbones

what sounds more logical?
NWO poisoning us and causing people to not talk fluently? lmao
or, new reporters get REALLY nervous when on the air....
ppl need to chill out, now people are gonna blame this on nibiru (which may not exist), the "super" moon? get outta here ATS... not enough skeptics on this forum, just gullable believers who think anything and everything on the internet is true...

Problem is, neither of them were new reporters. That guy has been on TV for over 10 years now.

Nervousness is not a factor. I'm not saying it is a conspiracy, although I had something similar happen to me recently, without it falling completely to gibberish. Never had a stroke or anything of that nature....... and it's never happened in my entire life. It's happened one other time since then, and no doctor can tell me what it is....

:-\

Also, we've had TV worldwide for how long now, and we never seen this before, and then BAM it happens twice in a short span?

Odds are small.

Like I said, not saying it's a conspiracy, just saying I can see why people would imagine there was....... When things don't make sense based on what you presume to be a fairly common issue, something is wrong with your data.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

reply to post by vermonster

Dizziness, stomach aches, head aches, "foggyness", memory loss, reports of insomnia from some of my close friends and myself, just overall in ability to focus and concentrate.

WHOA, Whoa, Whoa~!!! Ahhhhh, ok.. now THIS IS really creeping me out~!! & I don't get creeped out hardly at all~!!
Here's my story...

On March 13th, I experienced something quite frightening while in training on the job in a Wafer/Chip fab; I have 17 years experience and have been employed by nothing less than Major world Corporations since 1994 up to March 13th, 2011. I was in training for 7 weeks by that date, and since the first week, till the 7th week, I was unable to retain any training I had received just the week before, and the week before that and so on for 7 full weeks.

It was so bad, my trainer on the 13th, asked me, "are you OK?"... my reply was, "I think so........" After loading the tool, I went to the restroom to do a little self evaluation, kinda go over in my mind why was wasn't picking it up. I just got off a contract with a major chip maker and have NO issues whatsoever. PERIOD. My training was maybe 3 weeks; this was back in Sept 2009 and my contract ended May 2010~!!

I completely forgot a girls name I worked right along side with for 7 weeks!! I'm currently seeing a doctor and all my blood work is fine, next step is a MRI. SAME deal, "fogginess", memory loss, reports of insomnia, just overall in ability to focus and concentrate.

I'd REALLY like to find out what is going on because it's wreaking havoc with my employment~!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

Dizziness, stomach aches, head aches, "foggyness", memory loss, reports of insomnia from some of my close friends and myself, just overall in ability to focus and concentrate.

sounds like the flu to me, aside from the memory loss

memory loss comes with age and we're not getting any younger

you seem to be missing the age of the reporters that are in their 30's and their speech is being slurred .. So, yea..it's NOT an age thing..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
My sister had a spell around new years where she went light headed and her face went numb. She felt the room spinning. She tried to talk but she said nothing would come out of her mouth. After a trip to the ER and a bunch of tests they concluded it was a nasty spell of vertigo. She is 30 years old. Don't know what the hell is going on as in her life she's never had these types of problem, but it could just be a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am very excited about what I see here. I have had this happen to me and I know exactly what is going on. I signed up for ATS just for this thread as I have ATS liked on facebook. My name is Adam I am a practitioner of Occult studies, which includes energy vampirism, telepathy, mind control and tempo hypnosis. We are reaching a stage of critical mass of occult practitioners, now more than ever thanks to technology specifically the internet. Those in the occult world know that things are becoming easier to do. Our powers are increasing so to speak.Why I can answer later. So lets get to it.

These reporters that are LIVE are being psychically attacked.

Reporters are usually protected (unbeknownst to them) by the all seeing eye. As to why their protection is failing I am not sure. But what I do know for sure is this is sure signs of an attack. Some of us in the Occult Community use everyday words in other contexts and I shall share some with you. This is called "drunk" when you try to enter someones consciousness they lose focus. This is called compulsion. It is a rare ability even among the Occult. Once the victim has somewhat lost control of themselves the person making the attack is said to be called being "in their car." Their car is of course their physical vessel.
If you have had a similar experience to this there are ways to protect yourself. Think in your head as if it will save your life, just keep thinking if a strange thought enters your head and you doubt it DISREGARD IT it is not of you and is the first few steps to taking possession of a person. Yell in your head command the presence to leave. If you feel it is coming from someone around you leave the area immediately this will not stop an attack but it will lessen it because they dont have a visual to watch your body tempo and movements.

I hope this clears up the confusion. Be careful when going on live TV.

Love & Light, Adonai!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Thanks for all of the posts everyone.

I really think this is something that will affect all of us. The other thing I have noticed is the amount of chem trails over our area and the horrible smell that follows after spraying (if you believe they are spraying). I don't want to turn this into a chem trail thread but people at our studio have noticed an high volume of them over the station.

Just a thought...

We smell something too. Yours is the first post I've come across where someone claims to smell something. It smells like chemicals that are metallic and within hours the metallic taste is in our mouths. I live outside of the city but they still chemtrail up here. I don't understand why. I'm out in the middle of the country and my closest neighbor is 3 miles away. They complain of the metallic "smell".

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have NEVER had a problem speaking to others. I like to think of what I'm going to say before I say it out

loud, every time. "ALL reporters do this as well, even when with a teleprompter." They get paid to speak for a living.

So when these Three reporters stammered, and skipped, and garbled their words, It's kinda scary! Hell, I had it happen to me 2 weeks ago when I was telling a story I've told at least 10 times before to some co-workers.

It wasn't funny, or planned. It was like my brain could not find the right word and just placed words into the

sentence at random. Looking back, I think I went looking for the word just to find it misplaced, and another

word took it's place. I don't know why, or how. Maybe magnetics, or an anomaly. It happened just a couple

of times. I told my wife that it was like I forgot how to talk to people, and that it was very strange. I hope you

all understand what I'm saying. (The words where there, just not where I left them in my mind)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

there was also an incident in oct. of 2009 where a twin cities bound flight overshot and was delayed over two hours. the pilots claim they were mucking around on the computer in the plane; suspicion was that they fell asleep.

www.startribune.com...

is this sort of thing common? scary....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

On another thread here, I brought up a news story I read between seven and ten years ago. A government press release said that in a time of national emergency, "calming frequencies" would be broadcast from cell phone towers. Someone replied that they remembered seeing it as well. The story has been entirely erased from the web, which leads me to believe some effort was put into it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

my theory as well... I made a thread about it wayyyy back.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am trying to counteract the effects with health regimes...it is working.... a BIT... but barely..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well I think it's time to were those TIN Foil HATS NOW ! after seeing this !

Or the Mind RAY Blocking Hat like from the Movie,, They Came Beyond Space !

If Anyone has a Metal Aluminum Pasta Strainer I Suggest They Should Wear it NOW!

edit on 26-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
For all the fun being made of it there is a reasonable chance that changes in the earths magnetic field could have an effect on human behavior. You don't have to go off the deep end into HAARP and chem trails.
The overall field is weakening, ok not a lot down 10% from around 1850 (news.nationalgeographic.com...) but how can we know where the tipping point is before it effects us? Add to that the booming growth of all sorts of signals - flying about, everything from power transmission lines to cell phones and there is a brew that could certainly effect people. It may vary a lot, perhaps these unfortunate reporters are just a bit more sensitive than the rest of us.
Tin foil hat? Nope, not going that far but would be cool if someone experimented with sleeping in a Faraday cage.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join