It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Reporter Slurs Speech On Air ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It really is nothing to laugh at. I have not had an episode like that in about 10 years, but have had that same thing happen to me. Now I was not reading from a teleprompter at the time but was trying to talk to a doctor about my muscular dystrophy and just got nervous with a racing mind. The more I screwed up the words the worse it got, it was like the thoughts running through my mind were coming too quickly to articulate in to words. Would have thought I was having a stroke at the ripe old age of 24 or so.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Maybe its all of those immunizations people are fooled into taking, that are finally taking effect =)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This happened to me once when I was giving a speech in front of my communication class a year ago. I got really nervous and the words on my note cards got all jumbled up and i started to get disoriented and had to stop for a few seconds to get my bearings as i wasn't making any sense. While I'm sure these reporters didn't suffer from any sort of nervous mental block it could easily be explained by medical conditions such as Paraphasia or Aphasia or something as common as a stroke. I highly think this is anything nefarious such as HAARP or Nibiru or has anything to do with solar activity as more than a television reporter would be suffering from similar conditions...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The dizziness, stomach aches, fogginess and lack of concentration along with other things have been a problem for 6 months for me and friends I have asked have said the same about lack of concentration. I have slurred and forgotten words that I know well lately and I feel like if I was a news reporter I would be at risk for completely screwing up what I was saying too. I'm starting to think all the issues I've been having aren't exclusive to me and they have been worse lately. I don't know what's causing these things and I think we should all be prepared for it getting worse.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Just one thing I noticed about the first video. The female reporter in the beginning is actually stumbling a bit herself... at least twice... But yeah, its weird, and they know they are messing up too. It's like the words won't form correctly.

Interesting phenomenon....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The chemtrails are at an all time high. or...

never really put much belief in reptilians but maybe these reptiles are having speech data bank problems in their little lizard heads. after all this is the mainstream media ruled and run by the "elite" maybe the are cracks in their illusion!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

i have noticed that the reporters on our local fox affiliate out of the twin cities have been slurring and combining words a lot lately...i've had a few good laughs at their expense, maybe it isn't so funny?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I'm telling you. These reporters and the earthquake in Japan were depicted in the movie "Bruce Almighty".

It would not surprise me if this could all be found in advance as part of the plot to some movie. They love doing that.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Okay NOW lets hear all that.....BACKWARDS!!

It would be downright SCARY if reverse speech revealed a clear and concise phrase/speech

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i never get headaches and i got some stinkin dome beats right now. Things have been very quiet largely, and i live in a house with 50 other people and its Friday night. Not the norm.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Could this be us, human's way of reacting to what the birds/whales/fish have been also reacting to, killing themselves, beaching, mass die offs?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Could this be us, human's way of reacting to what the birds/whales/fish have been also reacting to, killing themselves, beaching, mass die offs?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You have to remember that these are people who work around large amounts of electronics equipment... microwave etc.

Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Any of you listen to Coast-to-Coast? I remember George Noory calling in on his day off and doing the same thing. It was very weird and I didn't think that much of it at the time, but after all the recent and similar events now I really wonder what is going on.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
the anchor's face at the end is cringe worthy.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hmmm.
You christians better pay attention here.
Tower of babel anyone?
Was the first "Tower of babel" thing just a pole shift or some sort of a celestial cataclysm?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Word Salad, a term used to describe aphasia. Usually atributed to a brain injury. I worked in a bar for 11 years. This most certainly is not alcohol related. Heat stroke, lack of food... there are lots of reasons for this. Awful thing to have happen on the air. I hope both are ok.

This is aphasia. You can see in their faces that they know what is coming out of their mouths is not what they are thinking. Floridian slips are funny, aphasia is not.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Chindogu because: (no reason given)

I have also heard drunk on the air, that is also funny... can't find the clip sorry.

Here you go

another.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
She and He are both monarch slaves, like many of the music artists out there, they probably have even been chipped already. Their programming just went defunct, kind of like a driver going bad in a computer, replenish the driver and things are, once again, in working order. This is just bad programming.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Okay NOW lets hear all that.....BACKWARDS!!

It would be downright SCARY if reverse speech revealed a clear and concise phrase/speech

I remember reading about how people while speaking normally unconsciously incorporate things in to their speech backwards so maybe if we played it backwards it would give clues as to what was going on sorry I don't have a source for the information it was years ago.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
Talk about the tower of babel.

Perhaps we are returning to our original way of communicating, telepathy.

Intriguing! Related :

books.google.ca... en&ei=71KNTc-0Lsi-0QH60sGoCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
www.scienceofcorrespondences.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join