It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Reporter Slurs Speech On Air ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I will look into this thank you for posting..

Second Line..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm going to share my post from a thread started by ATS member araisq the othere day titled Another TV Reporter Slurs Words on Live Television (Video,

First here is the video that ararisq posting in his OP (It's the same video that is presented by the OP in this thread):

Secondly here is my post from that thread:

START POST:

In the thread Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death' (started by ATS member RUSSO) which talks about

intense research that the rise and fall of solar activity—interacting with the earth's magnetic field—causes mass changes in human's perspective's, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns
Forum Moderator Maxmars put forth an interesting theory:

Ok... here goes...

It's about time that I reveal a theory of mine that I have been working on ... brace yourself... contain the laughter to a dull roar...

I believe that we have "IQ sink-holes" on this planet. Most people encounter them, some people are less affected than others (for reasons I can't explain) ... as we approach these physical manifestations of stupidity we become more and more prone to simply 'be stupid.'

There was a particular intersection of roads where I used to live where inevitably, someone always was doing something which defied reason... like crossing the street without looking, or coming to a stop in the middle of the intersection... or failing to take note of the need to stop altogether.... people would look at their wrist watches while holding a drink, which would then spill all over their shoes. Others would call each other by someone else's name. As they walked away, they would routinely exclaim... "What was I thinking?" This exemplifies a small 'low-impact' "IQ Sink-Hole".

There are much larger ones.... like near Washington D.C....

Some friends of mine theorize that these sink-hole may float around... pushed by ethereal winds, some think they blossom spontaneously and dissipate over time. Other thought that these may even merge and explode once a sort of "critical mass" is reached. The less humorous part of me wonders if an "IQ Sink Hole" can be fabricated and projected.... but I digress

Essentially, the allegory is meant to imply that human nature is prone to seek explanations for events in order to promote predictability in the human condition. Perhaps the Mayans knew of the cyclic nature of the major astronomical force that the sun represents. Most people who routinely deal with strangers over long periods of time note that the full moon has a perceivable effect on general behavior... why not the Sun? And even more so, why could it not be based on forces and conditions which we have yet to acknowledge or determine are 'real?'

Pure science is as much about what we don't know as what we do. In our materialistic consumerist world, we can't really sell what we don't know... so science and facts are given to us by the establishment based upon that paradigm.

I don't know if my fanciful idea of "IQ Sink Holes" has any parallel in reality (or any merit at all for that matter) ... but the shoe seems to fit sometimes.... so I dare say, in the case of the prophecies regarding 2012... what we don't know could sneak up on us.... perhaps we should be prepared to deal with an outbreak of global stupidity.

If this is not a stroke in progress then Maxmars may actually be onto something.

If many of us agree that what has been happening to birds and fish all over the globe is not natural then would it be such a surprise that humans may be effected in some way also?

I think we should keep an eye out for more of this type of behavior/activity.

Also in one of the threads I started Canadian Geese were seen acting quite strangely:

Baffling Deaths of Lake Erie Geese

Headline borrowed from Earthfiles

“They will fall out of the sky and have trouble staying upright.”

- Dave Sherman, Biologist, Crane Creek Wildlife
Research Station, Ohio Depart. of Natural Resources

Dozens of mallard ducks and Canada geese have recently died along western Lake Erie's shoreline, while others are so sick they cannot hold up their heads, fly, or maintain control of their motor functions. Tissue samples have been sent to the national wildlife laboratory in Wisconsin for analysis, but so far no one has an answer and Ohio wildlife investigators are baffled. “They're throwing their heads back. They're losing all balance and literally almost all back-somersault and have a seizure,” says Laura Zitzelberger, Nature's Nursery Operations Director. Anyone who sees geese acting strangely can contact the Crane Creek Wildlife Research Station at 419-898-0960.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this. Is it a natural illness, drugging, or poising? Is this related to the mass die offs from earlier this year?

Has anyone heard of the results of testing that have been done on some of these mass die offs? I'm REALLY curious as to how many of the die offs are still going on but are not being reported! I still believe these animals are acting as the canary in the mineshaft.

And the mystery continues.....

I think this may actually warranst closer attention even if it does seem to be a bit outlandish.

(all emphasis in the quotes are mine)

END POST

SnF

Peace & Respect,

AS
edit on 25-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I've had many of them as well....not that uncommon. I don't get why people are trying to make this into something more than what it is. It's been around for a long time, I personally know three other people that have them too.

About TIA's

Symptoms Symptoms begin suddenly, last only a short time (from a few minutes to 1 to 2 hours), and disappear completely. They may occur again at a later time. Symptoms usually occur on the same side of the body if more than one body part is involved. A TIA is different than a stroke. However, the symptoms of TIA are the same as a stroke and include the sudden development of: Muscle weakness of the face, arm, or leg (usually only on one side of the body) Numbness or tingling on one side of the body Trouble speaking or understanding others who are speaking Problems with eyesight (double vision, loss of all or part of vision) Changes in sensation, involving touch, pain, temperature, pressure, hearing, and taste Change in alertness (sleepiness, less responsive, unconscious, or coma) Personality, mood, or emotional changes Confusion or loss of memory Difficulty swallowing Difficulty writing or reading Lack of coordination and balance, clumsiness, or trouble walking Abnormal sensation of movement (vertigo) or dizziness Lack of control over the bladder or bowels Inability to recognize or identify sensory stimuli (agnosia)

edit on 25-3-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The reporter sounds a like he had Wernickes Aphasia, probably from a small stroke.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm wondering if it is happening on the days the earth is reeling to and fro like we see on the seismic meters about twice a week. It's just not normal for all this to be happening to these people all in a short period of time. The only ones we really know about also are people that are in front of a camera...Many more could or could not be having these same problems...I would think it has something to do with a frequency of sorts shorting out the inner ear or brain waves....We'll just have to keep an eye on it.....That is as long as we're able to see what we think we are seeing....lol...which might not be what is really going on....who knows....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

what sounds more logical?
NWO poisoning us and causing people to not talk fluently? lmao
or, new reporters get REALLY nervous when on the air....
ppl need to chill out, now people are gonna blame this on nibiru (which may not exist), the "super" moon? get outta here ATS... not enough skeptics on this forum, just gullable believers who think anything and everything on the internet is true...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

I am sorry but I am in the radio and TV business here in Denver, and I work with media professionals everyday, they went to school, they have experience they have no issues with nerves or anything of that matter. Even when they are upset and have really bad days they still put their game face on and make it happen.

This is why I started the thread. I have noticed in my job people acting "slower", "foggy", "loss of memory" this isn't about some fresh talent that screws up these are professionals having serious issues on live TV

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

have had the same..hard to focus and stumbling on words..perfectly healthy..I actually said something to someone about it a few days ago..yesterday, I used the wrong word for something..very strange, I am very articulate usually. I wonder if it is related to the compasses going crazy????

trust me,,I am no hypochondriac (sp)..I have done minor surgery on myself for injuries and know that something is just "off". It seems like it is just hard to focus..cant explain it better than that..slow too...just everything seems slow..

ideas???

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Perhaps the Mayans knew of the cyclic nature of the major astronomical force that the sun represents. Most people who routinely deal with strangers over long periods of time note that the full moon has a perceivable effect on general behavior... why not the Sun?

In astronomy, a syzygy is a straight line configuration of three celestial bodies (as the Earth, Sun, and Moon) in a gravitational system. The word is usually used in reference to the Sun, the Earth and either the Moon or a planet, where the latter is in conjunction or opposition. Solar and lunar eclipses occur at times of syzygy, as do transits and occultations. The term is also applied to each instance of new moon or full moon when Sun and Moon are in conjunction or opposition, even though they are not precisely on one line with the Earth.

Syzygy

If true, it is not the moon itself but the combination of all three celestial bodies that affect general behavior, maybe even extending throughout our own solar system.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
TO be completely honest I have had this happen to me as well...Slurring speech and fogginess...May be something, who knows...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Bruce (God) in "Bruce Almighty" make a news anchor character do the same thing? Come to think of it, didn't Bruce also cause an earthquake in Japan by pulling the moon closer to the earth?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Yeah its because in order to get the media types to spread the propaganda they do they have had to melt parts of their brains. And apparently they have gone a little too far in some cases.

Interesting phenomenon. Mind control gone bad? You have to wonder. Im curious to see if more cases like this crop up.

Edit to add,

And personally I am having no problem with my thinking or speech at this time. Arbrap grafon bullicap. Drefguon bulapa manama.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
reply to post by vermonster

Dizziness, stomach aches, head aches, "foggyness", memory loss, reports of insomnia from some of my close friends and myself, just overall in ability to focus and concentrate.

Throw me in on that boat as well. Since the beginning of 2011 Ive had 10x more focus but at the same time I have suffered numerous accounts of short term memory loss as well. I have opened my mind in the past few months to so many new things and really began focusing on the world and its origins, but I have not come to a conclusion as to why i feel i have to continue researching. Something odd is going on in the world obviously, and soon we will have the answers.

God and peace be with All

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think the term 'slur' is incorrect . It implies they are drunk or drugged. Their actual speech is not slurred, it is THE WORDS that suddenly come out strangely creating incoherent sentences. The lack of through line in thought makes it appear garbled.
Drunk people use the right words to make coherent(ish!) sentences but they have no DICTION - the tongue is lazy, the jaw slack, thus sounding slurred.
There is nothing wrong with these broadcaster's diction, just the order and choice of words as they speak.
Disturbing...
edit on 25-3-2011 by 5senses because: change

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think the reptilians are having a harder and harder time remaining in our dimension the closer we approach 2012.
They are slipping in and out of our dimension which causes the confusion thus the slurred speach.

On a serious note,
It is very odd that this has happened TWICE now to two different reporters.
I would be interested to find out whether this is a reporter thing or a general population thing.

In other words, is it because the reporters are on tape, in the public eye more often that we are seeing this
or is it exclusive to the industry?
ORRRRRR, is it just a coinkydink???

I have made a mental note.
If this happens again I will be seriously freaked right the F out!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I guess they could of been reading a military propaganda piece. If the military typed into his telepromter the way they do siprnet files it would be hard to know what there talking about. They abbrevate everything and skip small words that create sentences.
edit on 25-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
While looking at the vid in the OP, I found another one that was posted in Jan: (not great quality, turn your volume up) Weird stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Whoa. Thats awesome. So that makes three. Was that January of this year?

Craziness. One a month would be pretty long odds for random medical occurrences.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

It was posted on youtube on jan 18th 2011. I can't say if that's exactly when the broadcast was created, but it must have been fairly recent. Definately strange..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Everybody always laughs at me for talking about John Kelly or David Oates and the alt-alt field of "speech reversals"...so go ahead, trolls, laugh again, but that's what this sounds like with the two blond chicks...seriously crazy sh%t....it's like their conscious minds just dropped out and the bizarre sounding language of the unconscious mind came through...yeah, I know how insane that sounds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join