It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Realm for others?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I understand many believe in a higher place after death, whether it be heaven or another realm. Are our animals included in this? I have had dogs pass that were my best friend. They were as close to being human as anything else. When they pass, do you feel like they go to a higher realm as well? They have emotions as well. Just thought it would be interesting to see what others think about this?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
A loving angel pet is a soul similar to ours. My mum and dad died last year 3 months apart rough to say the least. Mum died of brain cancer and several days before her death she commenced to see visions of her mum and dad waiting at the gates of Paradise. This was no NDE but an at death experience and very rare to be documented here now. She died in peace and without fear. She was a good mother never hit me and now I believe that the good though taken are given by God special mercies as mum was and I believe some animals are better than some humans so I think we will also be reunited with our loved pets

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I believe they do.

I have always had an interest in near death experiences, and read as many as I can. I have an even greater interest now, since the death of my 18 year old daughter, a little over a year ago.

Interestingly, children who have died and come back often report their animals greeting them before a grandparent etc, but also many adults report seeing their pets and they are always how they were in the prime of their life. Being in your prime is a common occurance in both people and animals.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Myrtales Instinct because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Many NDE Have Seen Pets In HEAVEN!

www.nderf.org...

curezone.com...

That nature (creation) itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and corruption [and gain an entrance] into the glorious freedom of God's children.Romans 8:21
(GOD WILL RESTORE ALL THAT IS GOOD)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Those links are very neat. I am sorry to hear about your parents. When I was overseas in Iraq, I thought about death alot, and what would be waiting for me if I were to die. I've got a dog who has been my best friend for years. 110 lbs boxer. He was a big baby, always wanted to be in my lap. I couldn't even cut grass without him jumping onto the lawn mower and sitting in my lap. Seeing me cutting grass with a 110 lbs dog in my lap was a site to see. He passed wednesday from cancer in the lymphnodes. I thought about him constantly while fighting in Iraq, but was at ease knowing he was keeping my woman safe at the time. I miss him and was wanting him to be in a better place. I would love to see him again.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Very sorry for your loss.

I do believe that pets go on -- there was a book that I read recently that talked about animals in heaven (animals in general, not just pets,) and they justified it with something in scripture, though I can't recall what it was now. Once the author made that point, he extended it to pets, and I see no reason to disagree.

top topics

join