It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

You say scientist are believed far too readily. Perhaps they are believed because they've spent years at university studying this stuff?? No , lets get our information from the paranoid and mentally ill instead.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Do any of you even realize how silly you sound once you compute the math? Something as large or larger than Jupiter heading for a direct course for Earth, if visible to the scale it is at and scheduled to arrive in 2012, would not only already be pulling other planets out of orbit already, but also not really affect us, as we would be affected too. You all have to imagine gravity as a thing that affects all. Not just what you've skewed your vision to focus on.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

The other night we had a paranormal group here in our home due to alot of activity here lately....stay with me here...

we had some things come through, not anything significant in meaning...that is until we decided to call it a night, after we asked we whom ever we were speaking to if they wanted us to leave them alone...and they had said, NO.

Mind you this whole time there was a machine on our table called a px something or other that is supposed to convert their voices so that the human ear can here it had done NOTHING the whole night! As soon as we turned the lights on, the machine started going crazy!! I am not messing around either!

This whole 2012 thing has been an issue for us...trying to thing of ways to prepare for what ever is thrown at us.
To the point of buying property in the country of a higher elevation and so on.

This is not the exact order of the words....the paranormal group is going to get all that for us after they go over everything....but we take these words as warning, whatever this entity was DID NOT WANTS US TO STOP!
Seeing as it said Stop as they packed their equipment.

Words not in exact order
some of these words we figure the entity was trying to figure out how to use this machine correctly)

Human, Suffer, Holiday(said this twice), 15, south, country, dogpound, thighmaster, Thunder, recourse, Hospital, Tree, Apple, Brown (now when it came to this word i thought, isn't there like a code brown as in some referance to a natural desaster, my fiance said..." Brown Dwarf?" as soon as he said that, the machine said, " RUN, HIDE"!

Now....after we get the exact order of these words, i will correct it for everyone.

We are thinking dogpound might of meant god pounds, and thighmaster might be THY master, we are wondering if Apple..was meant to be April 15th, with the holiday of easter three days later, we have also thought as 15 being partial coordinates as to a safe place to be when this Brown Dwarf hits and apple being maybe its gonna hit the Big Apple.

I would love to have some serious feedback on this!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Do any of you even realize how silly you sound once you compute the math? Something as large or larger than Jupiter heading for a direct course for Earth, if visible to the scale it is at and scheduled to arrive in 2012, would not only already be pulling other planets out of orbit already, but also not really affect us, as we would be affected too. You all have to imagine gravity as a thing that affects all. Not just what you've skewed your vision to focus on.

I hope 91 is your birth year because that may explain the lack of knowledge in this statement.

First, something as large or larger than Jupiter does not have to be the same brightness as Jupiter. The chemical composition of the object determines the brightness.

Second, you are assuming that this object has a core that is magnetic. When you say pulling planets out of orbit, it would imply that the pull is now outweighing the Sun or Jupiter.

Also, gravity is not a thing that affects all. The gravitational force produced from the spinning of our planet holds us to the surface. There is no gravity in space. Now, if a planet has a chemical makeup of metal elements that are magnetic and passes by another planet it could effect it.

So a "direct hit" as you stated is not necessarily what is scary, although that would literally destroy the earth. What is scary is if this object is coming and can have an effect as it alters the flow of our solar system

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

I was raised a Catholic and I can assure you with every fiber of my being that we never worshipped a fish! Where in heck did that come from ? Guess you learned about religion in the same school you learned astronomy? Yeah ya did. The Univeristy of the Internet Blog.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nedined
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

I like your explanation and totally agree with. To tell you the truth I 'm so disappointed of governments, religions, media, NASA, etc. that I do not believe in any of these any more. I just do not rely on them for anything anymore. I feel entrapped and enslaved... anyway, I believe in ancient knowing that has not been twisted, altered and manipulated. If ancient Sumerians say there is planet Nibiru, I believe them; I do not believe NASA saying there is not! I'm sick and tired of the way government lies and manipulates us. Sick and tired of the way media brain washes our minds! So, what do I do? I started looking into ancient knowledge and started to find amazing things that these liars would never tell us. I started to connect the dots and now I have the whole picture! Anyway... Another thing I think I got an answer to is the question why the Catholics are worshiping the fish? (Anyone with little deeper knowledge off the religions would know this) I think is because the fish would give them the sign of the end! I believe early Christians new that when they see the fish starting to die, like it is now, that that would be the sign the end is near. They probably started to worship the fish to beg it to have merci on them thinking this is how they will get away with it. I think they were not enough intelligent to realize that this is unavoidable. I think all this fish and other animals death is entirely related with the approaching Nibiru. I think the animals have some kind of inelegance, or knowledge that this is it, the end is coming and that they just commit a suicide. It is like some kind of code in their DNAs that makes them know what to do! Many ancient civilizations have been worshiping different animal relaying on them to gather some kind of knowledge that we, humans do not have. Indians still worship caws for example...
Another thing that I've been thinking of is why the space shuttles missions have come to an end????

Well, I believe that the ISS is not a laboratory but a safe haven! Now that the end is coming they will just start to prepare the shuttles to carry the “chosen ones” to the ISS just on time for them to “survive” the coming cataclysms on Earth. This is the best explanation for me. And I bet I'm right! I think that just before things start to happen on Earth, without any announcement to the public, the shuttles will start working again overtime and will "save" these that have been hiding the truth from us. Another words... Noah arks....
…History is repeating itself!!!

How many of the choosen ones do you think they can fit in about 15,000 Sq ft of space??? Do they get to bring any personal effects? They just added on a 21 ft long closet. Guess thats for all the coats and boots huh?

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

sigh. Then 77 explains a lot for you too.

Never said anything about its brightness having to do with its size. Simple fact is that if you look at something, I's going to be a certain size. Irregardless of how shiny it is. It's here, it's in the solar system. It's size will be known by how large it appears. And if it appears as big as it is from the distance assumed, and it's a brown dwarf, then its large. Next, we know for a fact what would make up a brown dwarf. We have plenty of failed suns in our own solar system, called gass giants. All 4 of which show high levels of hydrogen. Our sun could even be called a gas giant, only it's been nuked and is hotter with plasma. In ergo, this so called brown dwarf, being a partially nuked failed sun, would be no different. The core would not matter. Why would it have to be magnetic? Mars has no magnetic elements to it because its core is dead. And yet it still has moons. Some worlds are just huge chunk of silicon and rock, yet they also have moons. I think of some asteroids. So this claim makes no sense as it is not related at all.

Uh, yes there is gravity in space. lol, you calling me ignorant? What exactly do you suppose is holding us all here? Place a non orbiting chunk of rock around the Earth and it will fall. Gravity exponentially decreases the further you get away from it, but it must certainly is there. Now gravity is relative. So while you may wight hundreds of pounds on Earth, to the sun, you and the earth might way no more than 1 pound. Yet you still have mass. And that mass falls. The orbit of a body counteracts that fall. So that's why the Earth is not falling into the sun. However it does periodically fall towards and away from the sun in its orbit as it is not a perfect stable orbit.

No, actually a direct hit would not destroy the Earth. Given the speed this thing is going at, very likely we would simple exchange a large portion of each other's atmosphere and get cooked a bit. Given that a brown dwarf is a gas giant going through partial nuclear reactions, we could end up simply getting more atmosphere, as the earth might be more dense and so pull greater. We would go through the planet like plane goes through a cloud. Only problem is, this cloud might be partially thousands of degrees kelvin. But because of the speed of the thing, it might only be for a brief few seconds and so not everyone would die.

At least we'd have a trillion megatons of free hydrogen for a while.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

Originally posted by hich007
you have been talking a lot about NIBIRU/PLANET X/BROWN DWARF..i'm sure that NASA and international scientific community are hiding something..i feel the global human consciousness on earth is busy with something big..but dont trust all amateur videos you can find on you tube..you wanna the final proof of the existence of nibiru ?

When government officials around the world and every billionaire are suddenly nowhere to be found that's when you'll have proof that something is going to happen. A Brown Dwarf you can see (regardless of how little light it emits - see the moon? It emits no light. Why do you see it? Because the sun is basically the biggest, brightest flashlight known to man
) but those guys - I bet you won't be able to see them if the S is about to HTF.
Not even the Sun will find them.

So if you think that a threat from outer space is coming to you and you're not being told about it don't look at the skies... don't bother inventing new laws of physics... just follow the billionaire closest to you. If he says he needs to pee and is gone for 15 minutes that's when you'll know - Nibiru is here.

Oh well I am screwed then. In my neighborhood there are only middle to lower middle class people. No billionairs in the area. Where should I be looking? Lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

i am guessing by "mentally ill" your meaning people that can think outside the box...and don't think the same about things as you! Ignorance will get no one anywhere!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

i am guessing by "mentally ill" your meaning people that can think outside the box...and don't think the same about things as you! Ignorance will get no one anywhere!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

ALL matter has some gravity no matter what its makeup is. I am flesh and bone and I have gravity. Small, large what ever. If its got mass its got gravity. Heck even thoughts have a small source of gravity and their mass is minescule.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Droopy

Back in 1989 it was realized that there was no missing mass in the solar system. This means that the motions of the planets could be explained just by the known objects. That does not mean that there is no unknown planet. It simply means that within the precision of the measurements available there was no reason to believe that there was a large unknown object. Anything large in the solar system had to be far enough away that its presence would not alter the motions of the known objects enough to be detectable. That is why hypothetical objects such as Tyche are proposed to lie so very far away.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

i dont mean to sound crass, but do you think you could stop preaching for a moment and provide some sources for your information...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

By mentally ill I mean the people who are in constant fear that the world is ending, that people are after them, that all of govt is in cohoots to do them in, that everyone who does not believe in their theories are disinfo agents, and basically everything w'eve ever learned in school about the world, physics, the universe is all a lie to keep us from knowing the real truth.
You don't know me so maybe I should have stopped reading your post when you said " I am guessing by..." You guessed wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

I hope 91 is your birth year because that may explain the lack of knowledge in this statement.

First, something as large or larger than Jupiter does not have to be the same brightness as Jupiter. The chemical composition of the object determines the brightness.

True, but a brown dwarf has the same composition as Jupiter. So according to what you say they should have the same albedo.

Second, you are assuming that this object has a core that is magnetic. When you say pulling planets out of orbit, it would imply that the pull is now outweighing the Sun or Jupiter.

No one is assuming any magnetic effects.

Also, gravity is not a thing that affects all. The gravitational force produced from the spinning of our planet holds us to the surface. There is no gravity in space. Now, if a planet has a chemical makeup of metal elements that are magnetic and passes by another planet it could effect it.

Quite wrong here. Gravity affects anything including light which can be "bent" by gravity. Gravity is not produced by spinning. Gravity certainly exists in space. The gravity at the ISS is about 90% of what we experience on Earth. The 0G experienced on the ISS is due to the same situation as experienced on the "Vomit Comet" plane ride. Your claim that magnetism is the reason planets interact is false.

So a "direct hit" as you stated is not necessarily what is scary, although that would literally destroy the earth. What is scary is if this object is coming and can have an effect as it alters the flow of our solar system

This mistake is probably due to the misunderstandings you posted above.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Guys, where did the words "Comet Elenin" came from? I goggled it but found no definition of Comet Elenin. Who the heck invented the name and who discovered it if there is really one.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Here's a basic article on the Voyager 2 flyby
Voyager 2 - Encounter with Neptune

I don't mind substantiating my position. No else was bothering so I didn't.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

It is named after Leonid Elenin. He is the man who discovered it. He also has a few other discoveries to his name as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

The comet is named after the person that discovered the comet. His last name is Elenin.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join