It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nedined
I found this very intriguing video on YouTube and thought I'll share it with you. I've red many Nibiru debunkers rely on a statement that a brown dwarf is not visible yet but this video proves that it is and that Comet Elenin actually is a Brown Dwarf and not a comet and that most likely is the Sumerian Nibiru:
Enjoy:

www.youtube.com...

But that one dude on coast 2 coast am awhile back said we cant see it because it is absorbing photons but gives off a little radiation.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hich007
you have been talking a lot about NIBIRU/PLANET X/BROWN DWARF..i'm sure that NASA and international scientific community are hiding something..i feel the global human consciousness on earth is busy with something big..but dont trust all amateur videos you can find on you tube..you wanna the final proof of the existence of nibiru ?

When government officials around the world and every billionaire are suddenly nowhere to be found that's when you'll have proof that something is going to happen. A Brown Dwarf you can see (regardless of how little light it emits - see the moon? It emits no light. Why do you see it? Because the sun is basically the biggest, brightest flashlight known to man
) but those guys - I bet you won't be able to see them if the S is about to HTF.
Not even the Sun will find them.

So if you think that a threat from outer space is coming to you and you're not being told about it don't look at the skies... don't bother inventing new laws of physics... just follow the billionaire closest to you. If he says he needs to pee and is gone for 15 minutes that's when you'll know - Nibiru is here.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Please read carefully what i wrote before answering..i support strngly the idea that nibiru or brown dwarf exists..i didnt say the opposite..just seeing some people doubty about what to believe so i gave you a credible website on which you can see live the pictures of nibiru and it's real orbit..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This doesnt surprise me at all. I mean the Sumerians had our entire solar system exactly right, including the colors of the planets. HOW?? and more then that a 10th planet as well. Why would they be wrong about that if they even knew pluto.
These guys had extra help, there is no other way.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hich007

I was not answering your post specifically just quoted that part to illustrate my own somewhat humorous notion on what the best proof that something is about to happen and we're not being told is. Thank you for the site though I am browsing it and it is great.

As for Nibiru I personally don't buy it. I find the notion of Nemesis and the theory of our Sun having a companion interesting and worth waiting for data but comets being brown dwarfs that absorb photons and are sneaking in on earth while every other planet does not show any sign of it as if they were in on the prank - no.

A video of some guy saying that because he can't see Elenin near Pluto that means Elenin is a brown dwarf (even though Elenin is nowhere near Pluto) no... that's nonsense.

The theory of a planet that has 4 times the mass of Jupiter and is on the outer solar system - extremely interesting theory and I'm hoping we know more soon.

The theory that a brown dwarf is currently past Jupiter but no one can see it - no.

Edit to add - oh and the notion that Elenin passing by will cause a pole shift I just don't understand. Comets have passed before and never did the poles shift so I just don't understand that claim.
edit on 26-3-2011 by InTrueFiction because: to add another point

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hich007

Hi hich007,

Thank you for turning me onto that info about skymap! Hey I did what you suggested and typed in "Nibiru" and there is def something there. Neato.
So I thought hmm why don't I see what happens when I type in other stuff like Mars, Venus, Jupiter, etc. to see if everything workin OK (not that I don't believe that skymap isn't a "credible" source of anything, I have no reason to think that).

Do you know how often skymap updates? So you were sayin that stuff on there is live? That's awesome. I'm curious, I found this thing on the map and I'm wondering what it is. I'm being serious, not sarcastic. Do you know? Can you tell me if this is a UFO or maybe a glitch?

Skymap thingy when I searched "Jupiter"

Thanks bunches!

Toni

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

If ancient Sumerians say there is planet Nibiru, I believe them;

The Sumerians never mentioned a planet Nibiru. Later the Babylonians used the name at least once in reference to Marduk, aka Jupiter.

I started looking into ancient knowledge and started to find amazing things that these liars would never tell us.

Are you referring to Sitchin as the liar?

I think all this fish and other animals death is entirely related with the approaching Nibiru.

Since the hoax made up by Sitchin is not approaching, then this supposition of yours must be wrong.

Another thing that I've been thinking of is why the space shuttles missions have come to an end????

Does a quarter century of use and reuse suggest anything?

Now that the end is coming they will just start to prepare the shuttles to carry the “chosen ones” to the ISS just on time for them to “survive” the coming cataclysms on Earth.

Hmmm. Why is the shuttle program ending well in advance of this 2012 date? Those connections you mentioned don't seemt oe xist.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Brown dwarfs have been detected before. This one made the news because of its interesting properties.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

All I know is that it's big, it's heading right for Earth, and we have approximately 199 days to warn the rest of the world!

Why do you think it is big?
Why do you think anything is heading right for the Earth?
Why do you dive a 199 day dead line?

Is this fearmongering? More than likely!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hich007

So how do you know anything about that website if you do not trust the other sources?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thats a great question why we couldnt find our solar system there? The creators of that website say that for now they provide the map just for the space objects outside of our solar system..and they give you for each object all parameters like distance,right ascension,magnitude etc..and if you browse more you can find that many scientists work with them..when you tape nibiru you will have many kind of pictures ( depends of the option you will choose on DSS menu).
Im not advertising the website,but it's the only website i found on it something "scientific" about nibiru..
Where all the astrophysicists we have on earth? all of them gone? or corrupted by NASA and goverments? No honest scientists anymore? Why nobody give us more scientific details or explanations..that's a weired world..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

This doesnt surprise me at all. I mean the Sumerians had our entire solar system exactly right, including the colors of the planets. HOW?? and more then that a 10th planet as well. Why would they be wrong about that if they even knew pluto.
These guys had extra help, there is no other way.

The Sumerians only knew about the unaided eye planets. Not much of their work has been found. Most of the ideas that they were interested in astronomy comes from Babylonian records that used Sumerian names suggesting that the work began in Sumer. Sitchin on the other hand has made up some fantastic, i.e. imaginary tales, about Sumer. It sounds like you bought into these false tales of ancient times.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hich007

Im not advertising the website,but it's the only website i found on it something "scientific" about nibiru..

Including a nonexistent planet made up by Sitchin hardly seems scientific.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

[insert joke about astronomy nut bragging about 11-inch telescope here]
Yeah, I hate how the 2012 phenomenon is turning everyone into amateur astronomers. I for one would have no idea what I was seeing looking through a telescope at shiny objects in the sky. Seriously though, if it isn't an already discovered object, and you haven't been tracking it for months, how would you be able to tell things like how far it is from us or what direction it's moving? You can't tell that stuff just by looking at it one night, right? We need, now more than ever, amateurs untainted by Big Science funding to get out there and track these objects the MSM keeps talking about. I just don't know who to believe about this stuff!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

Oops, Dead migrating animals?
Dead animals dont migrate unless they are being moved by something else. LOL.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
if it is a giant object or not, events gets played out as if it was. Its more or less believed that there is a giant object way out there, past pluto, more then wer to pluto. Perhaps the object is in the solar system, just not as big, but big enough to effect the orbits of the planets, cus isnt that what this big planet somewhere speculation is all about. Im no expert. I only hope people who are familiar with this subject arent idiots because im gona have to rely on what they say.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by UKTruth

Yes we would notice gravitational effects ... and isn't Earth suffering just that ?

ummmm, no.
2nd

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

Ok we should listen more to the anicent teachings than rely on modern technology to tell us what is going on in the heavens above us? What happened to mankind, we used to all be psychics and seers and then we forgot it all? People barely out of the stone age were smarter than us, the older we get as a people the stupider we get??? gimme a break already.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hich007

Sky Map is run by the same people who run Wikipedia, and like Wikipedia users can edit information about planets. For example, the star it brings you to when you search Nibiru is now called TheExistedHim. In truth what it brings you to is a very faint star in the Leo constellation called USNOA2 0975-06337002. I have yet to find its distance from Earth, but the closest star in the constellation is almost 8 lightyears away.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join