It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
not that i.m saying elenin is not a comet or that leonid doesnt exists...but its true there is no tangle proof to provide other than nasa's story so i am down to earth that much that just admit i have to sit back and wait fto see how things evolve..doing otherwise if plan and simple..foolish

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I'm sorry you didn't bother to read any of the material. I'm sorry that the material went over your head. Next time read the thread and understand the reason for the post.

Was there a point to your post. If there was it was not clear.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

See, if you had read any of the articles I linked to then you wouldn't make the false claim that NASA is the only source to the information. Maybe you should go back and read the articles and then figure out where you made your mistake.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'll start off by saying that I have never ever been into astrology, but I do read alot on religious beliefs and ancient religious beliefs (mythology).

Since Gods/Godesses are usually linked to the planets or stars, then wouldn't it be very possible for one of these planets or stars to abandon their natural course or order and cause chaos on Earth? The whole reason of why this Satan/Lucifer character was thrown out of heaven was because he abandoned his natural order. You acknowledge that these ancient people knew a great deal of information without Satellites, but you call their other spiritual beliefs primitive or misguided.

Perhaps all of this stuff will happen because the planets/stars change their natural course at the last minute. If so, you wouldn't be able to predict that it is going to happen by their past or current course until it was actually happening. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The amount of irrational paranoia being shown in this thread explains perfectly how ridiculous claims and theories pop up all the time. From not believing that a comet exists, to not believing that the astronomer who found it exists, to not believing the laws of physics themselves... wow.

Fact is - you guys just prefer to invent crazy stuff because actual research takes effort.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

See, if you had read any of the articles I linked to then you wouldn't make the false claim that NASA is the only source to the information. Maybe you should go back and read the articles and then figure out where you made your mistake.

you are not going to get out of this one easily with me bro...

a brief breakdown of your links ok...dont run for cover now..play the game..

YOUR LINKS :

LINK 1 : en.wikipedia.org...

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a long-period comet discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010 at International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico, U.S.A. At the time of discovery Elenin had an apparent magnitude of 19.5,[2] making it about 150,000 times fainter than the naked eye magnitude of 6.5.[5] The discoverer, Leonid Elenin, estimates that the comet is 3-4 km in diameter.[6]

Only 4 Paragraphs on Wiki with the sme nasa story

VERDICT : FAIL

LINK 2 : elenin.org...

The Story So Far….. On 10 December 2010, Leonid Elenin, a little known amateur Russian astronomer from Lubertsy City, in Russia, discovered Comet C/2010 X1, a comet now universally known as Elenin. The researcher from the Russian Academy of Sciences spotted the C/2010 X1 while reviewing four-minute footage from the ISON-NB Observatory (International Scientific Optical Network's Robotic Observatory) in New Mexico. After he recorded the find in NEO (Near Earth Objects) Confirmation Page, the sighting was later seconded by Aleksei Sergeyev and Artyom Novichonok from the Maidanak Observatory in Uzbekistan, W. H. Ryan (Magdalena Ridge Observatory, New Mexico), R. S. McMillan, J. V. Scotti and M. L. Terenzoni (Steward Observatory, University of Arizona), and H. Sato (another off-site stargazer from the Remote Astronomical Society Observatory, Mayhill), confirming the cometary nature of the 19-magnitude object.

A TEXT ONLY Website that shows it was done pretty fast in a hurry with the same old Nasa Story

LINK 3 : www.skyandtelescope.com...

Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) made its debut on December 10th when Leonid Elenin, an observer in Lyubertsy, Russia, remotely acquired four 4-minute-long images using an 18-inch (45-cm) telescope at the ISON-NM observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico. Follow-up images by Aleksei Sergeyev and Artyom Novichonok at Maidanak Observatory in Uzbekistan revealed more about the new find: it had a teardrop-shaped, very diffuse coma just 6 arcseconds across and a tiny tail.

A small article with the same old Nasa story

LINK 4 : news.discovery.com...

Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin discovered the innocuous little comet on Dec. 10, 2010, at International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico. Presently the comet is a faint smudge of light in deep sky exposures. By late August comet Elenin should be visible to the naked eye as a dim "fuzzy star" with a tail. Over a few weeks the visitor will speed across the spring constellation Virgo and toward Leo on its outbound leg.

A Tiny little article with the same old NASA story and also LOOOL with the heading "Will Earthbound Comet Fulfill 2012 Prophecy?"

VERDICT : DOUBLE FAIL

LINK 5 : www.space.com...

Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin, of Moscow, used the remotely operated ISON-NM telescope in New Mexico to observe the new Comet Ikeya-Murakami over the weekend. Ads by Google Ancient Aliens Ancient Astronauts, Planet X Modern createspace.com/3471595 Science confirms Ancientcreatespace.com/3471595 Celestron Telescopes Europe's big telescope shop. Buy your www.Astroshop.eu/Celestron telescope now at Astroshopwww.Astroshop.eu/Celestron Fingerprints of God? The Very Beginning of Time Itself CosmicFingerprints.com Mysteries of Big Bang & The CosmosCosmicFingerprints.com "After the discovery, C/2010 V1 looked like a bright fuzzy ball, without details," Elenin told SPACE.com in an e-mail. "But after a few days, I was discouraged - [this] comet is rapidly changing."

A small minute article with the same old NASA story AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

VERDICT : FAIlL

LINK 6 : astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Two that show up in any search for “Comet Elenin” are godlikeproductions and abovetopsecret, both of which predict either a very close pass by Earth or a collision. If instead you consult dependable websites like wikipedia and skyandtelescope you will find that Comet Elenin will come nowhere near the Earth. At its closest (in mid-October) it will be about 30 million km from our planet.

A Reply from the asstrobiology ASK THE ANNOYONG EXPERT in which they also ridicule our beloved ATS

I recall the Ask the Annoying expert saying there will be no solar maximum in 2012-13 ,..that it will be tiny..Epic Fail

VERDICT : SHAME ON YOU FOR THIS ONE....DOUBLE FAIL

LINK 7 : www.universetoday.com...

Red Hot News… Possible Nova in Sagittarius!

WAY OUT OF TOPIC

VERDICT : OMG .... FAIL

LINK 8 : iasc.hsutx.edu...

Leonid Elenin IASC Astronomer (Backup Support) Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences).

OMG !!! the same old NASA 1 paragraph on Leonid....even my grandma saw this one hahahahah

VERDICT : EPIC MEGA TETA BETA FAIL

StereoloNoob listen ... i am not waisting my time here...you provided NOTHING..i repeat NOTHING..just the same OLD NASA Story as i said..So you provided 0 new or tangable evidence..your post is an EPIC FAIL ..like many you post in ATS

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
those who cant agree with my post ..tat all the links provided use the same Story provided form NASA really needs to start taking some fish oil in the morning and a good breakfast to kickstart their brain.

i am not in a way or another saying that Comet Elenin is not a comet or that Leonid Elenin does not exist..i am only showing that there is only 1 story around, no further information and there is only 1 supplier for the story..NASA...so either you trust NASA and STFU or you WAIT AND SEE, or you get your butt of your eat and do something

but to disagree with me here will only show you are not paying attention enough to wait i'm saying

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Oh yes I should have expected that one... let me guess NASA made me up to.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hey OP just letting you know your thread name is backwards, no thanks needed.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

FAIL NO 1 :

dont be rude and call me paranoid pls...just go ahead and answer my questions..plain and simple

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

If anything I have to thank you because it is really hard to make me laugh so much this early on a Sunday.

As for your questions? What questions?

You don't believe astronomy, don't be believe astronomers exist and apparently my amount of posts offends you. Look I'm sorry man... I'll try to post more in the future.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I sincerely apologize for any comments I made that you may have found offensive.

On the promotion of disinfo I don't understand how discussing astronomy is considered disinformation. For my posts not being considered valuable to the subject at hand - in a thread that discusses the existence of a comet based on a video that was presented I questioned that theory presenting facts of known astronomy - you call them disinformation and I'll respect your opinion but you should expect people to discuss astronomy with scientific facts even if you don't agree with them. And no... people that believe in science aren't all disinfo agents like you seem so ready to point out. I also think it is absurd to attack a member because in your opinion he hasn't posted enough.

EDIT to add: I don't know how being a friend with stereologist on the site is something you also find offensive. If you think it means a lot let me clarify it to you - me and stereologist never even talked I think. Until you mentioned it I honestly didn't remember we are marked as friends.
edit on 27-3-2011 by InTrueFiction because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

my point on this thread was quiet clear from the beginning..

i dont accept people who try to ridicule those who love to dig deeper when not enough evidence is provided..and on comet elenin all we got is the same old NASA Story still..i amm 100% sure i'm correct on this one..i was also a member of Elenin's Facebook group page create by Leonid Elenin himself until i realized that all there was to it is the same old NASA story...i never advertised this comet to be other than a comet but i will keep on pushing until things are CLEAR

there were people who predicted Japan earthquake following this comet's orbit and i think deserves our attention since loss of life is worted our attention

hope we are clear on this one

respect

P.S. Apologies accepted

edit on 27-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join