It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREDICTION 9.7: TOKYO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Everyone seems to be making predictions these days.... I have a feeling there will be an earthquake messuring 9.7 on the rictor scale in Central Tokyo in the next 12 months.

I hope I'm wrong but I strongly feel this to be accurate.

The information was a mixture of channeled material and psychic's such as Edgar Cayce, Nostradamous and plenty of others, I have scowered the material and come up with this. Lets see how I fare.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
As well as the rest...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In central Tokyo.
How convenient, right under the city. Is it because the earth created a natural 8.9, so godzilla has to top it?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This should be moved to the predictions and prophecies forum.

I'd be interested to see how you fare and hope to god you are wrong.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I predict that I will need to use the bathroom sometime in the next 12 MONTHS!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
lol... Ok that was funny. I don't think the other people that answered to your post got the joke though.
edit on 24-3-2011 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You are not alone pal.
There are others on site who expect at least an equal if not bigger sister quake to the fukijima one, that will occur on the same fault line, only further south at a junction with another fault line, somewhat close to offshore of tokyo.....
They say the energy to be released will top the first one.
I might add the 6 size quakes keep comming thick and fast off the coast even today....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
why do people gotta keep predicting another big one for Japan? havent they been through enough? why doesnt someone predict a monster earthquake in Switzerland in June right under the building where the Bilderbergers are set to meet? but just under that location...i dont want someone to predict any harm on the Swiss people...my girlfriend loves chocolate... that would solve alot of problems for us...
edit on 25-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: removed

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
gosh I hope not.
a 9.7 would pretty much
put Japan under the ocean

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by uselesshobo

Sorry, this is getting too silly. How did you predict it? Did you receive a direct vision? Why are you receiving this vision, if it came from a vision to begin with?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
BTW, the earth quake didn't kill that many in Japan. It was the tusnami.... That's why I am asking why you have this predication.... Isn't because it will cause more lives or just simply predicating nature like a weatherman....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
why do people gotta keep predicting another big one for Japan? havent they been through enough? why doesnt someone predict a monster earthquake in Switzerland in June right under the building where the Bilderbergers are set to meet? but just under that location...i dont want someone to predict any harm on the Swiss people...my girlfriend loves chocolate... that would solve alot of problems for us...
edit on 25-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: removed

Because it cant just be made up.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by uselesshobo
Everyone seems to be making predictions these days.... I have a feeling there will be an earthquake messuring 9.7 on the rictor scale in Central Tokyo in the next 12 months.

I hope I'm wrong but I strongly feel this to be accurate.

The information was a mixture of channeled material and psychic's such as Edgar Cayce, Nostradamous and plenty of others, I have scowered the material and come up with this. Lets see how I fare.

hi it works like this

there are millions of predictions on internet boards by people claiming an event will hapen on this day or here there whatever, the law of average says one will have to come true, and when it does.. it makes them a prophet? course not
edit on 25-3-2011 by littlezeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
You are not alone pal.
There are others on site who expect at least an equal if not bigger sister quake to the fukijima one, that will occur on the same fault line, only further south at a junction with another fault line, somewhat close to offshore of tokyo.....
They say the energy to be released will top the first one.
I might add the 6 size quakes keep comming thick and fast off the coast even today....

argh its almost like you all WANT another quake to happen there
havent you had enough!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
reply to post by uselesshobo

Sorry, this is getting too silly. How did you predict it? Did you receive a direct vision? Why are you receiving this vision, if it came from a vision to begin with?

I'm sorry are you being serious? If it's getting too silly for you, stop reading. Its a scientific prediction made based on information I have read, Far too much to be bothered posting here unless I'm right. Then I will post it all.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlezeta
and when it does.. it makes them a prophet? course not

Never said that, and yes you are correct, the law of averages works like that.... funny isnt it.

But its when I get 4 or 5 in a row that it gets creepy.....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by uselesshobo

Originally posted by littlezeta
and when it does.. it makes them a prophet? course not

Never said that, and yes you are correct, the law of averages works like that.... funny isnt it.

But its when I get 4 or 5 in a row that it gets creepy.....

which ones did you get right

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Perhaps it will occur somewhere else?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Menedes567
Perhaps it will occur somewhere else?

Or perhaps it was a FAIL......from over 2 years ago....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Actually, unfortunately, Tokyo has a big one every fifty years or so.
This is why all the buildings are built on ball bearing foundations. So they sway instead of buckle when the ground moves.
They have experienced small quakes for ages now.
Years before fukushima.
Thing is, the plates have moved since fukushima, and morexpressure is on the plates closer to Tokyo now.
They are also about a decade overdue for the one that comes about every fifty years.

It's said if there was a huge eq there, and a tsunami broke, because of the buildings, water would be forced up, as it swept thru the city, possibly reaching Heights of fifty feet.
Thousands would die.

No one I know living there worries about it so..... I'm going to go with, it won't happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join