It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.changetheus.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have been on this site for a while, first browsing before joining. I see that the common man can come together and debate everything from UFOS' to chupcabra to NWO to Micheal Moore. However, what I hear the most is how the Americans who post on this site want to change the current state of the Union. There is lots of talk and ideas, and when things are sone behind the closed doors of senate or congressional hearings, they can do what they want. But we have the power of the web.

Well, this is the first step and I hope I don't get a visit from the Boys in the black Suburbans. I ahve registered www.changetheus.com. forhte next 2 years. Easy to remember and easy to type. Now, what i need is the help of those who can help get the word out and manage this. I am not looking for money, it is registered.

I out the hat in the ring, and there is nothing more in your face than change the US.com. Enough talk, lets make a difference.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I could could go aroundmailing the website but what are you going to put on it??

I'm just good at getting word out...

The only thing that can change the US is via truth....

It takes a conscious effort from people within the nation, only then can change happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
www.commondreams.org...

This is a site that wants to do what you want to do...

founded 1997........

and actforvictory.org...

more progressive communities:

www.commondreams.org...

[edit on 22-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You could have rally and demonstration times and locations, links to e-mail senators and representatives. Lists of bills supported by politicians, upcoming votes in congress and the house. You could do a lot of good with this site as long as it doesn�t take a republican or democrat stance and just posts the facts on every issue.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I like your idea. Once you get it going, I'd be interested in helping manage the site. If i can help in any way let me know.

I will try to come up with some ideas for your site to post on here.

top topics

join