It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soro's Event to make new Global Economy- Good Luck George!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

George Soro's Event to make new Global Economy- Good Luck George!

www.mrc.org

Two years ago, George Soros said he wanted to reorganize the entire global economic system. In two short weeks, he is going to start - and no one seems to have noticed.

On April 8, a group he's funded with $50 million is holding a major economic conference and Soros's goal for such an event is to "establish new international rules" and "reform the currency system." It's all according to a plan laid out in a Nov. 4, 2009, Soros op-ed calling for "a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
George Soros is at it again. Instead of destroying Global economies, he plans on creating a new World Economy, with him as King.

The billionaire has said that "the main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communist but the capitalist threat" is taking no chances on not fully exploiting the latest economic tragedy.

"Reorganizing the world order will need to extend beyond the financial system and involve the United Nations, especially membership of the Security Council,' he wrote. 'That process needs to be initiated by the US, but China and other developing countries ought to participate as equals." I am terrified. Soros has the resources to successfully implement this horrifying project.

If we thought the Fed was evil, watch Soros.

www.mrc.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

Doubt it.

These men do this every 500 years. They don't read history.(I don't know why)

There isn't a hill high enough. They always try to wage war on the one they will never beat. GOD

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

You got that right. Very soon I think he will be giving an account for his actions before the judge of the universe. The clock is ticking on the elite rulership. Says so right here in my Bible.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How come Soros is trying to take all the credit? Why the heck would he want to!?

The introduction of a two-tiered euro system is a big discussion topic among German and French cabinet officials, a senior European official told the Telegraph June 19.

The more stable northern countries, such as Germany, France, the Netherlands, Austria, Denmark and Finland, would form their own “super-euro” zone, in the ideas under discussion. The more indebted countries—Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Ireland—would still keep the euro, but remain outside of the “super-euro” group.

“The philosophy is the stronger countries might need to move away from countries they can’t afford to bail out,” the official told the Telegraph. “As a way of containing the damage, they may have to do something dramatic, though obviously in the short term, implementation is difficult.

www.thetrumpet.com...

Above all, reform of the international monetary system (IMS) will be placed on top of G20 priorities. France regards this reform as "collective responses" to dysfunctions in international monetary relations against the backdrop of "the rise of large emerging markets," the Elysee Palace said in a press release.

"I will have the opportunity to meet with (Chinese) President Hu Jintao for the first seminar on reform of the international monetary system in China at the end of March," Sarkozy said.

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
We're talking about a man who, as a child enjoyed assisting the SS rounding up Jews in Hungary. At this point it is well worth noting that he is a Hungarian Jew. 'Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

Thanks OP for shinning some light on what is being done in darkness . Interesting that Obama was used as a cover that day .Soro's must have known in advance who was going to win the election or he would have waited until it was over No ?

He will fail and will be held accountable .

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I hated when this happened to me but;Original Thread it exists.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dcfc014ced0.jpg[/atsimg]

Think there are a lot of threads on this already.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

This is a fresher thread with fresher comments

top topics

join