It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick message to United States Military soldiers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I just recently posted on a thread about the way people treat our soldiers because of the things they are ordered to do..part of this message was in my reply. After posting, it occurred to me that we (the American civilian) are very much concerned about the way our elected government is turning on us very rapidly and are worried that they will use YOU our military against us, they may order you to fire upon us. I felt an open message to you as soldiers was needed.

I feel this summer we will be seeing a great deal of protesting in this country. The government is gearing up expecting it.They know they are crossing lines and I believe they don't care because they are in the final stages of their agenda and they are moving fast trying to implement total control of our freedoms. This not a fable or a theory. It is most evident that they are doing this. Constant war, the economic disaster just around the corner, the selling off of most our industry, selling our debt to foreign countries, stealing money from the American slave, forcing unconstitutional health care on us all, food control and these are just a few of the key crimes they are committing against us..Moving on.

I only hope when the time comes you have no justification in your mind, no reason to think its OK to shoot American citizens under any circumstance ..I hope if you are an active soldier you will use logic before helping the tyrants who command you that it is the citizen (Protected under law of our constitution outlined in the oath you took) that you defend is now the enemy.

Show us all when the time comes that even you can see what you're being USED for..that you are no more important then the people they will tell you have become aggressive and are now enemies or rebels.Who are these "people" Americans, Americans who will stand against this government and rightly so, It is our right to fight for the freedoms we believe they are violating, They are the enemy,traitors to us all and humanity as a whole.They are going to betray us all...The time is coming soon where YOU our military will have to decide to follow those orders or condemn us all..don't let us down.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

It is against our contract to fire on or intervene with US citizens, and i or anyone i know would never obey such an order. But the national guard is paid by the state, and if i am correct they are legally allowed to take part in such operations.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I keep bringing this up, and no one seems to care because it doesn't fit into their conspiracy theory. As a soldier in the US Army, I can tell you right now, they cannot use the military to police the people. As stupid as a lot of soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and ESPECIALLY Matards (Marines).. We all swear to protect and defend the United States CONSTITUTION. Not the US Corporation.

The military will NOT be their police force. That should either reassure you, or scare you..

If you intertwine conspiracies (which I know is taboo)

I don't think they'd even PLAN on using the military, since the flu shot is MANDATORY.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It is encouraging to know that you guys and gals in the military are there for us, even when many ignorant people in this country take their anger out onyou, thank you for what you do.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If you remember or know world history, this is the reason Hitler formed the SS. And if I am not mistaken, a certain form of "SS" is currently being worked and arranged here in the U.S. under the department of the interior. Let me do some research on a name, but this is off the top of my head from what I and some of my associates have overheard in the past year.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A couple of years ago I was drinking with friends in a local pub when this man that I was playing pool with started boasting about joining the national guard. He told me he was off to basic training soon. I won the game, so he owed me a beer. While he was getting my beer, I decided to ask him a question that was very important to me, and was a question that I had no doubt he'd never been asked before. When he returned, I asked him " if you were ordered to fire on American civilians, would you? Without even thinking about it, he sayed it would be his duty to follow those orders. I immediately grabbed him by the back of his neck, drug him outside, and gave him a severe beating without saying one word. Everybody that works and frequents that bar knows me. This one man didn't know that I am a Combat Veteran of the Armies Special Forces. Since that night I drink for free in that pub. Not out of fear, but out of respect. I generally don't like to talk about my military standing, but this topic deserved it. Ill bet you that man never made it through basic training.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Any Intelligent service member knows they are servinng the will of people and the constitution, and MOST SM's are aware of this. If they are not then they are in the wrong profession.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
If you remember or know world history, this is the reason Hitler formed the SS. And if I am not mistaken, a certain form of "SS" is currently being worked and arranged here in the U.S. under the department of the interior. Let me do some research on a name, but this is off the top of my head from what I and some of my associates have overheard in the past year.

Maybe we need a quick message to United States National Guards...

Just thinkin'...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If it comes down to that, the UN will be brought in to fire upon US citizens. That's what I think anyway. I can't imagine US solders killing citizens, but who knows.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I'm a combat medic in the Army and I am sworn to obey and defend two things above everything else. The Constitution and you, the American citizen. I cannot guarantee that every soldier will go one way. Honestly many of us are split around 50-50, 60-40 ish. We've even had debates about it. There are many who believe in order, honor and the integrity of following orders, wherever those orders may take them. There are many more, however, who are very much aware of what is happening and they would gladly defend the Constitution and you, the American Citizen to their death. I know I would.

I have close family members who are actually very close, if not, in organizations that are very high up such as FEMA, the NSA and Homeland Security. I know, I know, no evidence=bunch of crap. All I have his what I've been told under the table by relatives and the such but from what I hear is if the SHTF the American citizen would win. For one there are far to many who are well armed and have training and prior service and the will to die for what they believe in. Even if the military is split down the middle which is like a worst case scenario you will have millions of well armed, well trained and pissed off Americans on one side with a significant military force against a bunch of blind individuals who have lost their way and are being used by a bunch of buttholes who only care about some bank note thats worth whatever they feel it is at the time.

The way I see it its a win-win situation. Yeah it may get bad for awhile and yes its going to be bloody in this situation and terrible and all that crap; I just honestly believe that our side will win. That's just based on numbers alone. Worst case scenario we lose and I die because I'm not going to live like that and I still win. I believe that there's something after this life and I honestly have no idea what it is but it can't actually be worse than the crap and evil I see going on here.

Whatever, just my two cents. Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think it would come to any of that. All I now is that I'm getting my medical aid bag, my rifle, my sidearm, my body armor and my ammo. After that, who knows, it depends on the situation.

edit on 24-3-2011 by SNeaKyTiKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
its a little more reassuring to hear some of you soldiers talking like this. Ive always wondered if I would one day have to battle you, I really hope not (being a US citizen and whatnot). However I think A LOT of soldiers WOULD in fact fire on US citizens if ordered to do so. I dont even like the thought of another civil war.

edit on 24-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by minigunner

Maybe we need a quick message to United States National Guards...

Just thinkin'...

I'm in the National Guard by the way. To be honest, saying I'm in the Army sounds better than saying that I'm a "Nasty Girl" or whatever the active service calls us. I've only been deployed on humanitarian missions and never seen combat but I am a good shot and got some medals and honor grad for my combat medic training so I'm not too worried, I just hope and pray that I'm ready for wherever they send me and whatever happens and you won't know that until you actually go "down range" or "outside the wire" or whatever they call it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewston
I keep bringing this up, and no one seems to care because it doesn't fit into their conspiracy theory. As a soldier in the US Army, I can tell you right now, they cannot use the military to police the people. As stupid as a lot of soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and ESPECIALLY Matards (Marines).. We all swear to protect and defend the United States CONSTITUTION. Not the US Corporation.

The military will NOT be their police force. That should either reassure you, or scare you..

If you intertwine conspiracies (which I know is taboo)

I don't think they'd even PLAN on using the military, since the flu shot is MANDATORY.

As things stand right now, you are correct. But keep in mind that the laws can be re-written, and that your CinC is found of using Executive Orders to change things.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SNeaKyTiKi

Thank you for your service first off..Yeah I figured it was something soldiers had talked about amongst themselves. I hope that indeed the people of this country will stand and fight for their freedom..I have a feeling that we are no doubt headed down that road and it will happen.Thank you again for time and honesty.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

No need to thank me. I was just doing a little bit of preventative maintenance. I call it a tune up.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

lol I appreciate it but you don't have to thank me. I haven't even done anything yet. There are numerous other veterans out there dead and alive who deserve it more than I do. Once I serve and make something of my military career...then you can thank me.

Just don't believe all the crap where people say that we are going to blindly start killing innocent civilians just because they decide its time to declare martial law.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

lol and your story was pretty good and funny. It reminded me of when I was still in AIT and a "buddy" of mine decided he liked a girl and wanted to get with her. Turns out she was with some navy guys and we didnt know he was being a dbag. Us army guys being all "HOOAH" decided to back him up against them....after all they're freaking navy. Turns out, yeah they they were navy guys....they were just navy seals who are not that big, to be honest. Just fast as hell and every hit feels like its a pressure point. They were "nice" to us....I guess they understood where we were coming from when we tried to help him....they took care of him pretty good tho.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNeaKyTiKi

lol I appreciate it but you don't have to thank me. I haven't even done anything yet. There are numerous other veterans out there dead and alive who deserve it more than I do. Once I serve and make something of my military career...then you can thank me.

Just don't believe all the crap where people say that we are going to blindly start killing innocent civilians just because they decide its time to declare martial law.

Yup, do not trust others' opinions too easy.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rising

Originally posted by SNeaKyTiKi

Yup, do not trust others' opinions too easy.

I really hope you don't mean my fellow soldiers when you say this. But to be honest they are just as eager to please their superiors as the common person is just to better themselves....so you never know until you are actually in that situation

top topics

<<   2 >>

join