It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please somebody help me with this inventors name...I know some body knows who I am talking about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So I sat through some lecture's on Tesla's theorys and shared some of my ideas here on ATS and somebody was kind enough to enlighten me to another inventor..I think it was john Heely or Healie or Heelie or something like that..alls i remember was it sounded like the shoes and I cant for the life of me find his inventions on google but I know they exist and were awesome...please somebody help..i was trying to show a friend about the feminine force that was explained by his ideas but couldnt find a link....thanks a million ATSer's

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArieZ

John Keely of Keely Net
edit on 24/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

thats what it was thanks so much!!!! star for you for the help!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArieZ

No problems, glad to be of assistance.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by ArieZ

John Keely of Keely Net

Is this the same guy?
en.wikipedia.org...

The floors of Keely's workshop were taken up and a brick wall was removed. Inside the wall they found mechanical belts linked to a silent water motor two floors below the laboratory. In the basement there was a three-ton sphere of compressed air that ran the machines through hidden high pressure tubes and switches. The walls, ceilings and even solid beams were found to have concealed tubes. Journalists documented everything photographically to leave no room for doubt. Hering and Goodspeed were of the opinion that the tubing and the large steel sphere in the basement indicated the use of normal forces and possible deception, and Hering said in his signed statement that Keely had probably lied and deceived, and was satisfied that he had used highly compressed air to power his demonstrations...

"Unfortunately the history books took the Scientific American debunking as fact and John Keely has been portrayed historically as a fraud and a conman. This is because Clarence Moore found the floor of Keeley's 'workshop' raised and saw a pressure machine that was hooked up to his machines to make them look like they actually worked. Those who have any inkling of physics who have studied what remains of his work, know these reports to be mostly erroneous."
—Jerry Decker, KeelyNet.com
On the contrary, I'm afraid Scientific American was quite correct in their assessment. Those who have any inkling of physics who have studied what remains of his work, know that he was a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Al Gore invented the internet.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

it might be the same person Ive never heard about him being a hoaxer...but theres youtube lectures by scientists from the 60's or 70's I think where he's being credited as being correct in his theorys and principles/inventions...but I dont know Ill check it out more but thanks for the insight

top topics

join