It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blood of Jesus Against Obama March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good evening. I hope this is on the right forum.

A march is being organized by Hon. James David Manning who will protest against Barack Hussein Obama at the Red Rooster Harlem Restaurant:

Here is the video:
The Blood of Jesus Against Obama March

Looks like fun.
Thoughts?
edit on 24-3-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
seconds in this man is telling me God gave him words. perhaps i'm close-minded, but when i'm presented with someone that really believes his higher power speaks with him i back away. i don't believe them and by logic, i don't believe the words they say.

there are too many people in politics and religion that speak this way. i think many of them have found this line to be an effective tool of persuasion. i think that people who really & honestly believe their higher power is speaking to them, and people who hear voices in their head, are both in need of mental health care.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
From the video, the $30,000 meal consists of the four elements of a Kenyan victory meal, apparently to celebrate Obama's heritage and recent (or upcoming?) victories. Worship at the church two blocks away will take place all day; the pastor will march up to the restaurant with a "cadre" of followers and present documents to Obama, also calling for his resignation from office. People are invited from everywhere, and may sleep in the church, assembly hall with showers and even meals being offered. He claims it may be a historic event.

I doubt the msn will cover much, but I'd really like to hear what happens, reactions, etc.
S&F and thank you for the link.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

From the video, the $30,000 meal consists of the four elements of a Kenyan victory meal, apparently to celebrate Obama's heritage and recent (or upcoming?) victories. Worship at the church two blocks away will take place all day; the pastor will march up to the restaurant with a "cadre" of followers and present documents to Obama, also calling for his resignation from office. People are invited from everywhere, and may sleep in the church, assembly hall with showers and even meals being offered. He claims it may be a historic event. I doubt the msn will cover much, but I'd really like to hear what happens, reactions, etc. S&F and thank you for the link.

Thx =)

Controversial Harlem pastor has been making headlines in the New York Times for his provocative sermons attacking Barack Obama, accusing Obama of faking his citizenship. Manning repeatedly accuses Obama of being a "criminal" who has raised enough suspicion to be arrested and indicted.

The sign is from 2008 but the march I'm talking about is going to be on Tuesday, 29 March 2011.

People using their spiritual beliefs to fight for a cause. Specially something called 'The march of the Blood of Jesus against Obama' can you just imagine that. Offcourse some people might not take it too serious, however to the persons that are participating they truly believe that they are fighting something evil. I just wish someone could videotape this, just too see whats gonna happen.
I'm really curious aswell.
edit on 25-3-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Religion seriously needs to butt out of Governmental affairs or else face paying taxes. Why do we continually allow these faiths tax free status all while injecting themselves into political discourse. Either shut up or pay taxes!

Should we sick Anonymous on them too?
edit on 26-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

It seems there was a citizens trial that has been making splashes in the news for a while now, staged through Atlah, finding him guilty over the birther issue (and who knows what else)! He has been preaching and protesting against Obama since 2008. These are documented and have been sent to Donald Trump, yesterday; I have yet to find news about how the victory-feast event turned out. The original video mentions the date of said feast - today, March 29th.

Citizen Sends Trump ATLAH Court Transcripts
“A MASSIVE CRIME IN PROGRESS”

March 29, 2011

On March 28, 2011, I forwarded via FedEX to Donald Trump a 14 page document exposing the ineligibility of Barack Hussein Obama (aka Barry Soetoro). He will be receiving it by 10:00 am on Tuesday, 29 March, 2011.

Here is the intro cover letter, plus a list of all those persons and offices who have been officially served with these documents (followed by a link to the ScribD.com posting of the complete 14 pages):

Neil B. Turner

March 28, 2011

Re: Ineligibility of Barack Hussein Obama for the Office of President and Commander in Chief

more...

www.thepostemail.com...

We're covering it hehe
edit on 29-3-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Religion seriously needs to butt out of Governmental affairs or else face paying taxes.

Did Caesar pay taxes to himself?

Off topic I know, but I wanted to answer your question.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Thx! I'm gonna read it.
I wish I knew a little bit more details about this, if someone videotaped it or something, but so far nothing showed up on their Youtube channel.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Gotta love the ignorance of birthers.

Almost makes me want to vote for the ticket of Skeptic Overlord/Springer!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Gotta love the ignorance of birthers. Almost makes me want to vote for the ticket of Skeptic Overlord/Springer!

Not sure what your refering to...but I hope that your not calling me an ignorant. Just so you know about 60 % of the American population doubts Obama was born in America. Cauuuuuuuseeeeeeeeeeeeeee theres nothing to prove it.
Even HIS WIFE says he was born in Kenya.

edit on 1-4-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here is the video montage of the march!

new topics

top topics

join