It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self discovery. maybe a breakthrough or something forgotten? Please look into this thread i may be u

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Guys I know this is going to sound weird,. Before I start Yes I smoke cannabis, However, I believe cannabis is healthy both mentally and spiritually. Cannabis also helps me balance out my emotions into harmony. It also makes me think and question things, When I question I research, and try to put dots together.

Reason I use canabis is because I strongly believe this. Here is a video that explains what cannabis exactly does to your brain.

I have been trying to awaken mental powers, like PK and telepathy. I have tried to tap into the subconscious many times, because I seek answers and i believed they were stored in the subconscious domain. I went to a friends house the other day, we smoked some cannabis and as usual, I tend to meditate a bit during.

Then something hit me. 50/50. I asked...why 50/50. and words just kept coming into my head and I decided to actually write this down.

While some of it doesn't make sense at first. It was just something that I and a few friends found interesting. I shared this in 4chan /b/ to see what they thought. Although some people trolled, others thought it was interesting.

I used a quote from carl young to make a point. Here it is. Please tell me what you think.

/b/ I did it. I divided by zero. This is the ultimate discovery
For I also answered the question. What would happen if you divide by zero.
The Answer. Is ultimate knowledge.

However, it also means you will feel sad, but fear not /b/ rothers, for dividing by zero proves the existence of God.

First I would like to point out. That there is two types of math.

One type of math is positive, the other is negative. =proves the existence of Good and Evil.
This math is the one we use today. You can refer this math that gave birth to technology.
The other type of math is spiritual. This one balances all around.
Here is my theory.

Think perfect balance. 50/50. The atom was made by dividing it into two.
Perfect balance. It didnt explode unless it impacted eachother.
The key to life. is balance. Balance is good, everything is good.

What's the meaning of life? It is the balance harmony that shares it's way across the universe.
Why are we here? To maintain that balance.

If everything is 50/50 balanced.
Then the true would be said about 0. Picture the atom the atom is circular. It resembles a 0.

0 would divide creating a big bang.
BUT

it did not only spawn one universe. It spawned two universes one positive and one negative. to maintain balance. Without balance neither can exist.
Same goes with God.

God has a counterpart. However, it is not the Devil. It's counterpart is Azathoth.

The Devil was created by God. There for God existed before the Devil which would mean there is another evil entity. Perhaps that entity corrupted the
Devil or lucifer at that time.

The Negative side tries to consume the good. I call this the mirror world. The would explain the negative emotions. we feel, and why we commit murders, war, etc.
We don't always agree with eachother.
right now, the negative side is winning, but good can push back, all that is needed is balance.'

A relationship is perfect when there is balance. you get an orange you share, 50/50 perfect balance. That is also Key to the economy. The world

"The key to enlightenment is to make the darkness concious" which means to make the negative side concious because it is there. even if you cant see it. which btw also
proves that GOD does exist. we don't see it because we arent balanced.

all we see is the negative and on small spurts sometimes we see positive. but something always goes wrong that disrupts that balance.
The world at the moment, is not balanced, if it isn't balanced, it will ultimately divide in two, which means btw, reincarnation DOES exist as well. Think of it as a
universe restart. It begins anew.

We can avoid this however, by simply restoring the balance. At this moment, earth is not balanced or else we may end up in a universal restart as both universes will
consume eachother. without one none can exist.

logic should be ruled by balance. The list goes on and on. Balance is connected to everything. Subconcious/concious. To make a baby, you need balance. make female =??
This is why an infant, when they are born, they are innocent, they are balanced till corrupted by society, you can apply balance to everything. remember /b/rothers and sisters balance is
love love is GOD. Use this knowledge wisely my brothers. I just answered you many questions that noone would dare give you. These are LOGICAL facts using this new math. The only limit is you.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think you will find that many spiritual people understand this anyway - It is all about Balance we live in a world of opposites like light/dark right/wrong up/down good and evil etc and it all has to be balanced

Self Realization means that we have been consciously connected with our source of being. Once we have made this connection, then nothing can go wrong ..... (Swami Paramananda)

Perhaps he used Canabis too - I doubt it but many people have learned this key to life without it - simply through deep meditation. Try it!

I am not against Canabis for medical reasons, in fact I am all for it but don't think it's a path to enlightenment that lasts.

Thanks for your insights S&F

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Before I respond to this I will tell you Im an ex cannibas smoker, and as much as I agree with you it does open your mind, there are also bad sides to this.

I started getting into all this conspiracy stuff about 2-3 years ago when I was smoking cannabis. Everything was fine, until it got to the point I was overloading my brain with information to the point I would just sit in my house smoking 24-7, not sleeping, not listening, just researching. When my brain could not take anymore I was put away, put on anti psychotics and diagnosed with pychosis.

Now I can't smoke through the fear of relapsing and being put away again. Im not saying everyone will go through this, but I am saying it did destroy my mental health, and sometimes now I still feel it has scarred me for life. My advice is be very careful. The mind is a powerful tool, and sometimes it is to powerful.

I wont go into what happened to me, but from experience, be careful.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
Before I respond to this I will tell you Im an ex cannibas smoker, and as much as I agree with you it does open your mind, there are also bad sides to this.

I started getting into all this conspiracy stuff about 2-3 years ago when I was smoking cannabis. Everything was fine, until it got to the point I was overloading my brain with information to the point I would just sit in my house smoking 24-7, not sleeping, not listening, just researching. When my brain could not take anymore I was put away, put on anti psychotics and diagnosed with pychosis.

Now I can't smoke through the fear of relapsing and being put away again. Im not saying everyone will go through this, but I am saying it did destroy my mental health, and sometimes now I still feel it has scarred me for life. My advice is be very careful. The mind is a powerful tool, and sometimes it is to powerful.

Good advise there - I'm pleased you came to the other side of it as many don't and for people with addictive personalities it's like holding a gun to your head.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

I agree, When I first started using cannabis it was majorily to treat my depression and autism. However while it made me happy and relaxed. I also found it to be an excellent tool to learn. Everything all of a sudden becomes interesting. Your patience increases at will. To put it in a different perspective. it increases all senses including awareness.

However awareness may not exactly be a good thing. because you will see the world for what it really is. You see through the illusion placed on us by those who are in power. The result is paranoia and depression. However, I found that meditating helps relieve those symptoms, so when ever i smoke cannabis, i meditate or pray to God.

It brings some balance. I understand now that in order to achieve things or do things or even exist, there must be balance. Spirituality and reality. That's how We can survive.

But last night after I wrote the theory up. What if the grand design was meant 50/50? I find that by simply seeing what exactly is dis balanced, you can predict what's to come. I dont know, I just think maybe a lot of things could be answered by using this.

This could be an example as to what true economy should be. 50/50. I believe if you are balanced you have nothing to fear.
edit on 24-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join