It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for an explanation to this phenomena

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hey all,

So I've posted several times in this forum, knowing I have certain gifts which I wont get into. The reason I preface this conversation with that, is what I experience right now, and what I'm about to explain, I believe has to do with the "gifts".

So, I was sitting here playing a video game late last night, with my headphones on so I wouldn't wake up my partner. I went to turn down the volume (the headphones are plugged into the side of one of my speakers), and I noticed that when the volume is off, there is a loud buzz, probably energy feedback. So its very clear to hear when the volume is turned completely down.

Now the wierd thing I need explained is this:

I noticed when I went to turn the volume back up, when I bring my hand close to the speaker, not touching it, just hovering close, the closer my hand is to the speaker, the quieter the feedback buzz is, eventually being completely silent if I'm close enough.

I like to look at things scientifically before venturing into the paranormal. I know we all have electrical currents in our bodys, per se, and I suppose a magnetic field, although it must be quite low for the low amount of energy in our bodies. So, to test if thats all this was, I had my room mate, aswell as a neighbor try the exact same experiment.

They heard the buzz, they brought their hand close, and it did not change the buzz at all. Their proximity did not affect the feedback sound as my hand did. We even split the headphones between two people to verify there is clearly no change when someone else is doing it, but there is when I do.

SO...I need some sort of explanation. Do I somehow have a larger magnetic field than these people? If so, I find it hard to believe that it can have such an effect on the speaker magnet, or the energy within the speaker. Any sort of explanation would be awesome.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

It's interesting that you mention this. I remember now, a few years ago I was at work listening to a radio. I realized that when I would move my hand close to the radio, it would (either get louder or become staticy, I don't remember which).
I think I'll have to try some experiments now

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Also, I don't think you're supposed to have 2 identical threads in different forums.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Also, I don't think you're supposed to have 2 identical threads in different forums.

Probably not, but I wanted to hear scientific explanations aswell.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Reading between the lines of the OP , I think he/she has a need to feel "special" .

The human body interfering with radio waves is a wide spread and very common occurance , but if it makes the OP feel unique in any way, when it happens , then who am I to burst their bubble ?

edit on 24-3-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That all I've got to say to this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a floating ground wire to me.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's because your body resonates to 7 energies which is held together by magnetic resonance.

Hertzian (hz radio frequency - low/high/ultra band)
Infra-red
Visible light
Ultra violet
X-ray
Gamma
Infinite unknown / Omni / Dark matter

These forces are energy forms that comprise of parallel universes and realms perceivably the same as what you see in this physical reality except in its own way and exclusive to its own energy. Your brain receives AND transmits energy in all of these forms and so does every cell in your body. Your dna is also a receiver/transmitter for the same energies.

Since your brain is an electromagnetic organism that generates its own fields of energy around the body, the speaker's magnet will be affected by the pulsations and discharges that your body emits on frequencies and bands that you weren't aware your brain can detect and manipulate. There can be more than 1 factor allowing this to occur, e.g. your own body's fields of energy, or supplemented conductance from radio waves travelling through your body that acts as a medium that intensifies its signal. You'll notice that if you have an old television with rabbit ears, if the conditions are right you can make the picture much clearer by holding the tip of antenna so that you can amplify the signal. Other times you will distort the signal but either way you're made of the same stuff the universe is and its a marvellous thing to know that theres evidence of your divinity everytime you experience such "phenomena". The phenomena is you my friend. Your a torsion field.

The answer to your question i feel will take you on the correct path if you choose to see it that way, the answer to why this is happening is because you've pondered and asked the right questions for enough time and you've understood theres more to you that needs to be discovered. Your gifts up to this point have only been to entice, seduce, lure and encourage you towards a destiny designed for you. That destiny involves you taking your gifts to town and nurturing them to be more than you previously knew to be possible, because what you know now is only the beginning. The fact that you have seen first hand how your body exists simultaneously in other realms of energy, enough to cause interference in those realms should already be a hint that you're capable to accessing those realms. Don't get confused with the fact that technology harnesses these forces to help emit sound, communications etc. A cell phone conversation is not a realm in itself, its a dialogue that uses that field of energy as a medium to communicate and to exist in 2 places simultaneously. Why simultaneously? because its beyond time itself- yes your cellphone takes your voice and makes it multi-dimensional. to the other person on the line whos got you on loud speaker, you're just as present as if you were in the room with them. Science confirms it. its called quantum.

Starting from hertzian, the slowest realm of time upwards to Omni/point-zero energy, time gets faster and faster so since you're living in each realm simultaneously you're able to access information about past/present and possible futures because it has already occured and is occuring. thats just a hint of the power of who you are. illuminati? NWO? no... they could only try to rule you. Why do you think they go to such lengths to brainwash us? because the only way to control us is if we ignorantly control ourselves through the lack of knowledge about how we literally create reality by breathing in air and exhaling it with our encoded thoughts. haha got your attention now haven't i? we'll continue this conversation later..

Im sure you know theres a correlation to you and everything that exists, and theres a grander journey available for you to take. Because its not enough to know you have gifts, you chose the path to discover those. and here we are.

If you don't believe in coincidences and "random" acts, you will view this post and won't be thinking about who i am and how i could possibly want to say this to you, but rather you'll be happy to acknowledge the force in yourself that put you on a path that brought you here to read this. Beyond me and who i am, you were meant to read it. I do believe it too because it feels right that im typing this right here right now. believe me im tuned too.

If what i said above is true and you believe it, then what is it then that you need/want to discover about yourself? and is my response satisfactory? has it sparked further interest in you?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

Wow. Fantastic reply...I really appreciate it. Everything you said resonates with me, and who I am. As much as I know about the path I am on, its always a boost to have outside affirmation. No matter how often things happen in my life which I can only explain in my own mind, there is always doubt....so again, thank you so much.

Originally posted by hazchem
Beyond me and who i am, you were meant to read it. I do believe it too because it feels right that im typing this right here right now. believe me im tuned too.

As I was reading your response, I was thinking the exact same thing. As much as we know all these things to the extent that we know them, how does this get us anywhere? It seems this has always been an uphill battle...and alot of the time I feel I have to feed off my own faith in myself.

I like to be my own best critique, and skeptic...trying to disprove things that happen in my life before going the "supernatural" route...but is that all I'm meant to be? My own skeptic? I wish there was a book on how to harness true potential.

I always tell people that we're the pioneers into this part of our reality, and only we can discover these unknowns. Easier said than done, of course.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join