It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Strange, Shocking, and Unexplained Photos.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Gracious and All-forgiving Mods, please move this to the correct forum, as I could not decide which is best.

So I ran across this list of photos, all of which struck me. I do not generally post a "best of" or "top 50" list of...well...a list of anything. I try not to post anything unless I have something to say.

So maybe everyone can Click here and pick out a photo or two and post what you think they mean.

This is quite a strange collection of photos, all dating back obviously, before our current technology, and perhaps much further. I found several to be downright disturbing.

Like this one...

What the blankety-blank-blank is going on here??!!!

Or this one...

Is he really pinned by a bear? A special effect? Camera trick?

Or finally...this one...

Why make a photo like this? Who's idea was it?

Anyways, ATS friends, make you can click the link, find your favorite, and give your own interpretation of the image. Please dont repost the ones Ive already posted.

The link again, is right here.

Have fun!

Love,
Izzy

edit on 24-3-2011 by InertiaZero because: to add info

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nice work am about to release some incredible photos on my first thread

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Good for you!!
Cant wait to see your posts!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3791728350c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture solved...it's me as a child with my future army of soldiers

This is the cutest pic!

That site has some interesting pics for sure. They are actually kind of neat when you look at them. I guess i can see the artistic part of each and why they were possibly taken.

Cool thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Those are Illuminati society pictures. Since they pretty much own the families, they could get away with this queer stuff, but if it was anybody else who wasn't part of the incrowd, they'd be flabbergasted.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's just photography.
People today take odd pictures in the name of art; I don't think these are any different. Some on that list aren't even odd or unexplainable, such as the girl with the lion.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

What makes you say these pictures are associated with Illuminati?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Ilumminati?

Why so?

Lets not de-rail...back to what everyone thinks of a picture of their choosing.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
Like this one...

If I had to venture a guess, that is Krampus and he has a child that has been naughty to give him a lashing with a stick for Christmas in Germany.

Krumpas
Krampus is a mythical creature recognized in alpine countries[1]. According to legend, Krampus accompanies St. Nicholas during theChristmas season, warning and punishing bad children, in contrast to St. Nicholas, who gives gifts to good children.
In the Alpine regions, Krampus is represented by a demon-like creature. Traditionally, young men dress up as the Krampus in Austria during the first two weeks of December, particularly on the evening of 5 December, and roam the streets frightening children with rusty chains and bells.[2]
In the aftermath of the Austrian Civil War the Krampus tradition was a target of the Dollfuss regime.[3]

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I agree. How often do you take a picture just to show someone else?

" Hey, everyone! Look at this pic I took in the grocery store parking lot!"

Or

"Im an art student...how weird can I get? Wanna pose with a bear?"

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Wow!! Good call!

I wouldve never thought something like that. Seems a little cruel, huh?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Lol, I love these kinds of threads. Maybe has something to do with me being an artist, but I can never have enough photographs.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah. I usually dont make these types of threads, but every image was striking in one way or another, so I couldnt resist.

I like to look at the stranger pictures of our own planet threads though....amazing what we have here that looks so alien.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The Lederhosen, chain, sticks, and horned masks kind of gave that one away for me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm going to guess the ATS demographics are mostly adult members. And I admit to being a bit strange.

Leonard had learned long ago that no matter the occasion, being in the near vicinity of Agatha after a dinner of stewed cabbage required defensive measures.

After reading up on the subject, Edith waited, although she didn't quite understand what being boned had to do with romance.

Did I misunderstand the intent of this thread? I told you I was weird.
edit on 24-3-2011 by stars15k because: just me being me. Oy.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hey. no need to sass me. I just dont have such a keen eye as you.

But now that you mention hosiery...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero

I think this photo has to do with Krampus - you can see the demon type masks on the adults with the pine baughs.

Krampus

Krampus is a mythical creature recognized in alpine countries. According to legend, Krampus accompanies St. Nicholas during the Christmas season, warning and punishing bad children, in contrast to St. Nicholas, who gives gifts to good children.

In the Alpine regions, Krampus is represented by a demon-like creature. Traditionally, young men dress up as the Krampus in Austria during the first two weeks of December, particularly on the evening of 5 December, and roam the streets frightening children with rusty chains and bells.

BTW that doesn't make it any less creepy...

Sorry, didnt see that someone beat me to this - but I do concur - Krampus.

edit on 24/3/2011 by Golf66 because: Sorry somoene beat me to it - what I get for not reading all ...

edit on 24/3/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

If anything, it makes it much worse.

I need to ask my German neighbor about this. Im sure she would get a big kick out of it.
UNless she has been whipped by demons...in which case..she might hate me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

After a giant skeleton proof of nephilim hoax thread popped up, I spent days looking at pictures at worth1000

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Number 23 is clearly the result of the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy.

35 is the Tea Party poster child.

And.....

46 is the Elites playing in Bohemian Grove.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join