It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses Stole The Ark Of The Covenant From The Sarcophagus Of The Great Pyramid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

Originally posted by IAMIAM
I am sure you have heard of the riddle of the Sphinx?

In Greek mythology, the Sphinx sat outside of Thebes and asked this riddle of all travelers who passed by. If the traveler failed to solve the riddle, then the Sphinx killed him/her. And if the traveler answered the riddle correctly, then the Sphinx would destroy herself. The riddle:

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

Oedipus solved the riddle, and the Sphinx destroyed herself.

The solution: A MAN, who crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult, and walks with a cane in old age.

Sounds like fabrication to me. I don't think the Sphinx itself can ask any question. The Pyramid of Giza is the only one with the upper chambers. It's one of a kind. I also don't think it's a riddle; but a question and is connected to a person's soul growth.

In Zachariah Sitchen's "The War of Gods and Men" there is a description of the Great Pyramid planned by Ra, built by Geb, equipped by Thoth.

"In the smooth and seemingly solid north face of the pyramid, a swivel stone swung open to reveal the entranceway, protected by the massive diagonal stone blocks, just as the text lauding Ninharsag had described. A straight Descending Passage led to the lower service chambers where Ninurta could see a shaft dug by the defenders in search for subterranean water. But his interest focused on the upper passages and chambers; there, the magical "stones' were arrayed-minerals and crystals, some earthly, some heavenly, some the likes of which he had never seen. From them there were emitted the beamed pulsations for the guidance of the astronauts and radiations for the defense of the structure." [From the inscribed texts on tablets of the epic poem Lugal-e.] Ninurta had it all destroyed after Enki holed up in the great pyramid. There were 27 pairs of evenly-spaced crystal stones along the whole length of each side of the gallery. These glowing stones were placed in cavaties that were precisely cut into the ramps that ran the length of the gallery on both sides of it's floor. Each crystal stone emitted a radiance, giving the place it's rainbow effect.

All this Ninurta announced, he was doing not only for his sake, but for future generations too; "Let the fear of thee"-the Great Pyramid-"be removed from my descendants; let their peace be ordained." This was after the second pyramid war. There is a cylinder seal, showing Ninurta's Divine Bird within a victory wreath, soaring in triumph above the two great pyramids. And the Great Pyramid itself, bare and void and without its apex stone, has been left standing as a mute witness to the defeat of it's defenders.

We shall see in time my friend. All the details to the puzzle aren't revealed as yet.

Are there any sign of these stones that are mentioned? Can they be found any where?

I know a certain crown jewel that was stolen from a certain African tribe which has been fighting for quite some time to get it returned. I imagine that is where you will find many jewels that were once cut for such things. Sitting on the heads of Kings and Queens to this day.

Oh what a delightful mystery!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A crown jewel or a golden seat?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

The breastplate of justice was formed of magical stones, they are alive. If you look you can see their faces. A person is only insane if he cannot validate his claims.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
back to topic.....Moses and his followers were the architects of the masons and illuminati...the bearers of the illumination, or the radioactive ones
but seriously, it all started with Moses, the Egyptians and the Ark of the Covenant, but has been hidden so well throughout history they're all interconnected to keep investigators from putting the entire monopoly together...chances are the Vatican has the Ark in its possession somewhere? because they are a part of it
the thing maybe an element 115 reactor connected to gravity modulators, and the kitchen appliances

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

You remember that part where Jesus exhorts people to follow him? He promised that if you did that he would dwell in you and his Father in Him? It was all true.

Do not misunderstand, this is not about me, all these things belong to Jesus, l just happened to be the one that had a physical presence to carry these accoutrements of his office.

Actually i wanted to share the word, that GOD is not dead, that the CHRIST is risen. That which occured in days of old is happening now.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Here ya go my friend. The Ark is located in Ethiopia and will not be shared with the world until requested by a "friendly" nation. Since there is no friendly nation in the world, the humble nation of Ethiopia will remain caretakers of the Ark.

Thats a bit far fetched dont you think???
What about the swiss, or us Kiwis?
Just because your country is screwd, dosnt mean the Ark couldnt reside anywere else.
I would actually go as far as to say that it would be SAFER somewere other that ethiopia.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I think you have something! It makes a lot more sense than the standard explanation of why the Pharaoh would go chasing after Moses.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The Knights Templar took it to Nova Scotia.
It's in the Money Pit!

The Money Pit

maybe....?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

It's where it should be, in a place far out of reach and away from the wrong hands

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I first heard this theory in a lecture by Nassim Haramein. There wasn't a lot of evidence given to back it up. There were a few questions posed though....

Who opened the sarcophagus ? It was already open when the Pyramid was first breached. The official story is that pyramid robbers did it but how could they if the pyramid had not been breached yet?

The stone covering the sarcophagus was of immense weight. How was it removed by supposed pyramid robbers?

The dimensions of the sarcophagus match the dimensions of the Ark.

Why did the Pharoh wait until the next day to pursue the jews who he had previously given permission to leave? Could it be because they stole something? I've heard theories on this one but no definite reason is known. I think there was a show on history channel looking into it. One of the theories is that the Jews took cattle and tools with them... Or something like that, that enraged the pharaoh. The urgency with which the Jews were pursued, in a delayed fashion is still a mystery, to me at least....

I'd be interested to hear thoughts on these questions.

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Care to show proof that this so called Moses character built the Ark? And you can't reference the bible since it is a false book of crap. Thats right I said it. It is crap. Your religion is crap. The Ark was created by Aliens (Solid gold, good conductor of electricity) to house the history of this growing planet. It houses power that the remnants use everyday.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer

Here ya go my friend. The Ark is located in Ethiopia and will not be shared with the world until requested by a "friendly" nation. Since there is no friendly nation in the world, the humble nation of Ethiopia will remain caretakers of the Ark.

Thats a bit far fetched dont you think???
What about the swiss, or us Kiwis?
Just because your country is screwd, dosnt mean the Ark couldnt reside anywere else.
I would actually go as far as to say that it would be SAFER somewere other that ethiopia.

Fair enough my friend. If either of those nations are benevolent enough to possess such an item, let them prove their benevolence by feeding and caring for the poorest on earth, the forgotten ones of Ethiopia. Once that nation has been cured of it's ailments, then I will believe that the nation who has done so is capable of possessing the ark.

Until then, I will believe what I have seen thus far. Is it backed by proof? Nope. Neither is anyone else's theory of where such a Holy relic may be.

If I were to hide a diamond from a thief, I would not hide it in a safe. That would be a bit obvious don't you think? I would hide it in a place a thief would think too lowly to be considered.

To each his own I suppose.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I love the premise of the OP. I may not agree with it...but it is an out of the box idea that poses some interesting questions. Like, the link of Moses as a Pharaoh or High Priest. I also agree with the poster praising IAM. IAM is a great poster who shows the kind of thoughtfulness and class that ATS demands.

But the one thing that sticks in my mind is that even if that Ark in Ethiopia were at one time legit, I cannot imagine that the Nazi's or CIA wouldn't have gotten their hands on it were it a valuable resource as anything other than the ugly little box that is reported to be the Ark.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by anumohi

I first heard this theory in a lecture by Nassim Haramein. There wasn't a lot of evidence given to back it up. There were a few questions posed though....

Who opened the sarcophagus ? It was already open when the Pyramid was first breached. The official story is that pyramid robbers did it but how could they if the pyramid had not been breached yet?

The stone covering the sarcophagus was of immense weight. How was it removed by supposed pyramid robbers?

The dimensions of the sarcophagus match the dimensions of the Ark.

Why did the Pharoh wait until the next day to pursue the jews who he had previously given permission to leave? Could it be because they stole something? I've heard theories on this one but no definite reason is known. I think there was a show on history channel looking into it. One of the theories is that the Jews took cattle and tools with them... Or something like that, that enraged the pharaoh. The urgency with which the Jews were pursued, in a delayed fashion is still a mystery, to me at least....

I'd be interested to hear thoughts on these questions.

Peace

Why did the Pharaoh wait till the next day? Well the arc gave light at night and smoke by day. That is why it was carried at the head of the column of Jews leaving Egypt. How could the Egyptians traverse the desert at night when there source of Light was stolen? They had to wait till the next day.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I love the premise of the OP. I may not agree with it...but it is an out of the box idea that poses some interesting questions. Like, the link of Moses as a Pharaoh or High Priest. I also agree with the poster praising IAM. IAM is a great poster who shows the kind of thoughtfulness and class that ATS demands.

But the one thing that sticks in my mind is that even if that Ark in Ethiopia were at one time legit, I cannot imagine that the Nazi's or CIA wouldn't have gotten their hands on it were it a valuable resource as anything other than the ugly little box that is reported to be the Ark.

Ethiopia may very well be a red herring my friend. I certainly do not have any proof. When I claim it is there, I do so from a gut feeling, an inner knowing that it only makes sense that Ethiopia either has the ark, or knows it's actual location. So take it with a grain of salt.

It all makes sense to me that it is there. It makes crystal clear sense. However, I am unable to find the words to express why.

So, chalk it up to a mad delusion, but I am not in search of the ark so it isn't a debilitating one at the moment.

Some see Ethiopia as a forgotten waste land. I see Ethiopia as the ticket to the salvation of mankind. They represent the poorest among us. If we could heal those people and raise them up to our level of existence, even though they have no resources that make them worthy of our affections, I believe Mankind will then receive something much greater than the Ark of the Covenant. They will receive the right to be called God's people. I promise you it will be worth it!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
ARK?

It is my opinion that the Ark of the Covenant was a direct derivation of the Egyptian Ark of the Contract... 1,000 years before Hebrews were ever near Egypt...

i'ma just sayin'...
Video link in case the embed doesn't work...

edit on 25-3-2011 by rstregooski because: link

edit on 25-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Alright, I'm going to caveat my post by saying that it's based on the assumption that the OP is right. It doesn't necessarily mean I believe it, just that I have an open-mind and a great imagination. So please, don't shoot my face because I say what I'm about to say....lol

And so it begins...

Maybe Moses didn't steal the Ark but instead he made it to hold what was stolen from pyramid. If the Ark did everything the bible said it did (don't shoot me for bringing the bible up...lol) such as killing those that touched the Ark, destroying Israel's enemies, etc... Then maybe it's the reverse of what IAMIAM said earlier (I think it was IAMIAM) and the gold cap on the Pyramid was NOT a lightning rod to take electrical energy IN but a focal point to transmit energy OUT. Maybe the reactor that may or may not have been in the "sarcophagus"/Ark was used as a weapon (long range at that!) or a beacon/lighthouse of some sort (whether for UFOs or for people to find the pyramid is up to future discussion) or as an energy transmitter. Remember the picture/heiroglyph/whatever purporting to show the light bulb? The one with the giant "bulb" with the snake inside?

What if the pyramid was used to generate an electrical field to transmit wireless electricity to all of Egypt or Thebes or Ankara or Heliopolis or wherever the capitol was at the time, I know it wasn't called Cairo...lol There are rumors that Tesla invented a way to wirelessly and safely transmit electrical energy to power lights and other objects so if the stories of Tesla are true then it must have been possible forever, physics are physics no matter the time period (I'm not a Quantam Physicist so take that with a grain of salt).

Also, regarding what bigfatfurrytexan said, the theory/speculation that Moses was actually Akhenaten, that would explain how Moses new about the power source in the Pyramid. AND, IF Moses was Akhenaten that would also explain why "Pharoah" waited a full day to pursue the Hebrews. Maybe it took them a day to realize that the Pharoah (Akhenaten) was not there anymore and they couldn't just send out the army without the Pharoah's say so. Or, it took a day to convince the military that the Pharoah had "defected" and absconded with the "+12 holy hand grenade of power generation" or whatever else you want to speculate was in the pyramid.

And finally, if the Ark now carried a massive directed energy source, could that explain the parting of the Red Sea? I know the new official theory is that it was the Reed Sea and not the actual Red Sea but since we are speculating here and since someone else posted a theory about the "power generator" being a piece of a crashed UFO what if the Ark contained an anti-gravity wave generator or a shield generator. If so, couldn't the generator or whatever create a force field around the group of traveling Hebrews causing the "waters to part"? Wouldn't that explain why the waters crashed back surrounding the Egyptian armies after the Hebrews were safely on the other side. Maybe they reached the other bank and just turned off the machine and BOOM, instant wet...lol

Thanks for reading,

--Apex

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Interesting....

Except that Moses BUILT the Ark of the Covenant based on the instructions from God.

There were plenty of Thutmose (sometimes read as Thothmes, Thutmosis or Tuthmosis in Egypt's history. Moses [Mosis] was for a time part of the Egyptian hierarchy.

Could be something to it.

OP
I've thought of this scenario as well.
If true what do you think was in it and when did the Egyptian build or receive it?
edit on 25-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It does say in the bible that the Ark of the Covenant was built by Moses. If we are not to believe the bible we may as well not believe any other books from that era, so really maybe there weren't Egyptians and its all made up?

The reason I think they waited a day is because if you slaughter a race of people just outside your town or in its vicinity, you may endanger your own land with disease. Also who wants to smell rotting corpses.

That was the plain from the start, slaughter them in the Desert, that way you don't have to clean up and nobody sees you acting like a egomaniac or genocidal maniac.

Also do you think, that they thought, that their superior Egyptian Race would not have been able to catch up to the infertile Jewish? Imean the Egyptians were in Chariots and the Hebrews on foot?

If I was Egyptian I would of gotten a good nights sleep as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I don't know where you live, my friend, but you are a man that I could call friend.

If you are interested in such deeds, please allow me to pitch a project called Holden Uganda. No one makes money off of this except people that the equipment is bought from. A brief rundown:

Holden Uganda was founded in December 2010 to spread the love of Christ with people around the globe. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water, through Artesian wells, to African communities.

Our initial project was to build nine wells in Uganda, representing the nine months of life Holden lived on earth. The Lord has blessed abundantly, and we have reached that goal as of 1/8/2011. We will continue to build wells for as long as they are funded. In the words of a dear friend, “When you are in God’s will there are NO LIMITS - don’t let it stop with 9!”

These wells provide HOPE. 2000 Ugandan people are given hope through clean drinking water with each well. Also, each well is dedicated to a baby or child who went to heaven before his/her parents, providing hope to the families.

About Us

The project "owner" had a son named Holden that was perfectly healthy, but was stillborn due to the umbilical cord. I cried when i heard her present this program, and i am crying now (i have two sons, and it hurts VERY bad to even think about it, honestly). Her strength and determination to make his short life meaningful inspires me beyond belief. And the love shown by so many people for complete strangers in Uganda lifts up my spirits.

Bear in mind, I am not Christian. But in the brotherhood of man we don't trifle over small things like including "spreading Christ" in your mission statement. Instead, we focus on the good that is being achieved.

Mods, please don't delete this post. Yes, it is off topic. But it can save lives (and already has saved lives) with clean drinking water in a place where people are accustomed to drinking out of mud puddles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join