It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Government Facilities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
A version of one of the most complete lists I've ever seen is here:

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

There was a list posted once that included how many personnel and what type (alien/human/hybrid) were stationed there.

It sounded like data collected by remote viewers. But I can't find it now. I have a copy that I could post, but I consider this data fairly insignificant compared to what's happening on the surface.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
S4! Supposed to be near Area 51. basically a hanger in the side of a hill or something, near the lake bed or something some threads talk about it www.abovetopsecret.com...
that one actually seems real as the imprint on the hill is the layout lazar drew out for 's4'
very strange

37 06 51.41 N 115 50 18.51 W
theres the location
edit on 4-4-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by Bedlam

I recall that story. Total unsubstantiated bovine fecal matter. Seriously, death rays? Bunk.

Of course. They jumped the transformer primary to the secondary, and overvolted everything on the feed. Blown transformer, smoked wiring, flashovers on the wires and blown TVS's up and down the block. Not to mention near total destruction of the guy's equipment.

The pictures of birds fried by the TVS's going up was priceless though. It was tough not to comment at the time. I did like the satellite death ray rumor that started.

<< 1  2   >>

join