It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Sollog warns of SLAUGHTER AT OLYMPICS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
100 children died after Sollog released his Olympics 2004 Warning about THE ENTRANCE WAY OUT IS THEIR TOMB

Article
www.247news.net...

Time stamped Sollog prophecy about Olympics 2004
groups.google.com...

Why listen to Sollog?

Look at what he warned about 911 and DC three years to the exact date
groups.google.com...

Proof Sollog predicted many events
www.sollog.com...

Sollog's forum is www.theparanormal.net...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Do you really buy all that????? Looks like another "titor" type thing to me. Sure, there is a lot of "convincing" evidence, but, with a background in programming, html, and the human psyche, you could create a webpage that looked like a screenshot from usenet, with any damn timestamp you wanted on it. Then send it out to the populace, to convince them you know what you are talking about, then create "new prophecies" to keep the joke rolling.

The problem is, now that "Sollog" is public, the first one of the future propgecies that has yet to happen that never happens, he loses respect and has no more game to play.

Not to mention you have to pay for everything on Sollog.com. Dude just wants money. If he really could make these predictions and save lives, I would think the self gratitude from being a decent human would be good enough.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That's why you are a putz that uses FREE # like Angel Fire

Get a life bozo, you can't fake time stamps inside of Google

You can't fake the hundreds of posts in these threads about what Sollog warned of before the # occurs

You can't fake how Sollog.com has been in the top 2,000 at Alexa, that is over 10x's the traffic this site has now

The Sollog 2004 Olympic warning has already had a major hit, the school disaster in India, almost 100 died at the ENTRANCE WAY OUT

Look at the map of the city where it occurred and see how it aligns perfectly to the main euro ley line

I hate ignorant people

Sollog is real, his warnings are posted to usenet and time stamped by Google, no one can hack Google

Look at all the people posting crap in those threads, email the assholes that mocked Sollog and ask, did you post this?

Email the asshole at the city paper that mocked Sollog and his TERRORISM WARNING for the WTC in September years before 911 struck

If you're gonna say something BASE IT ON FACT

Daman you're stupid

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
"The Sollog 2004 Olympic warning has already had a major hit, the school disaster in India, almost 100 died at the ENTRANCE WAY OUT
"
I don't know, maybe it is me, but a prediction of something at the Olympics is NOT something in India (btw, the olympics are being help in Greece).

"no one can hack Google"

Clearly you have no netwoking knowledge at all. Any site can be hacked-any. Don't think so, just ask the Pentagon, major banking corporations, credit card companies......

What you have done is take a specific prediction with a time and location and apply it to something at a different time and in a different location- that does not prove the prediction.

Lastly, calling people names makes you look like the "bozo" and "stupid".
If you/he are correct, we will all see that it was so.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
FACTS

the warning was posted to usenet 704

the india event struck 13 days later

13 days was mentioned over and over in the prophecy, a known sollog code, take what he says more than one time and bingo the propehcy within the prophecy occurs

entrance way out is their tomb was like 13 days used repetitively, where did the 100 die? at the entrance way out

100 dead was used over and over, how many died? almost 100

so the date (13 days) the event (entrance way death) and the amount killed (100) were all in the PROPHECY more than one time

That is a KNOWN Sollog code, so it is a literal hit 100 died in an entrance way in 13 days

The 2004 Olympbics is a literal event, but the india tragedy was clearly pointed to by sollog due to three things. it was 13 days, it involved an entrance way and around 100 died

HIT

And if Sollog wants to put such codes in his PROPHECIES so what, that's part of what he does

Oh, connect the cities and THE LOCATION is on THE LINE he pointed to

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
congrats to you satans, you are the first to make it to my ignor-elist.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I dont know about the predictions , but the first thing that came to mind when they started talking about a teroist threat this summer, was the olimpics. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't know much about this man and his predictions....but I also predict there will be an attempt. I had posted this on another person's thread. I believe there will be a bomb in a wooden box, transported on a ship(merchant/goods) that ships' flag is a cresent and star...the color I saw was red....I thought it to be Pakistan, that color is green...

I don't know how he gets his...with me, it was a vision.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It has a high probability of being the next target, but as of late, what doesn't? I checked out the "Sollog" site and downloaded the PDF...interesting read (but you'd think the individual would foresee his own typographical errors). I'm not knocking predictions - I'm just not sold on this guy:

I don't know how he gets his...with me, it was a vision.

His vision is fueled through credit card transactions on his site...it has the aroma of scam. The bottom line, who wouldn't think the Olympics to be a target?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think satans is Sollog.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just went to this visionaries website and was not impressed. Anytime there is a fee involved to garner knowledge I become suspicious. This person claims to have come to this planet to enlighten us and he asks for a fee for this service!
Think about it people, is this person a prophet or a charlatan.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't know but this guy could be right........

Let me also say that I predicted satans would join ATS 7-22-04, and be banned shortly thereafter.......coincidence?

I think not......

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You would think Sollog would have warned him...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm not psychic and I predict carnage at the Olympics.
Chances are (unfortunately) that I'll be right.
It's just a matter of common sense.
The security in Greece stinks.
The terrorists know the Olympics is an easy hit.
They know it will be a highly televised hit.
They'll definately go for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
They cant even keep the electricity on. So I dont think it is very likely that they will be able to keep the terrorists away. I really hope Im wrong, but I think this will be the last Olympics for a long time to come.

new topics

top topics

join