It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Terror Drill Prepares for Attack -- by White Supremacists...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I was looking at property in Iowa. They can keep it.

www.desmoinesregister.com... news%7Ctext%7CFrontpage

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

He said a terrorism scenario is required by federal officials for the exercise to be eligible for funding.

That is outrageous. The gov't will only give support to groups that support their lies that everyone is a terrorist practically. At least they are staying away from Islam in this scenario...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

One of the fictional suspects involved in the shootings is described an 18-year-old white male with a quick-tempered father who is a firearms enthusiast with ties to an underground white supremacy group. A second fictional suspect is described as an isolated 17-year-old white male student who was befriended by the older student and who mimics his new friend.

It would be better if they used generic information rather than a specific demographic also, IMO.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

Mod Note : Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25-3-2011 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Darn gun crazy white supremacists are everywhere these days, but hey I agree at least they laid off the Muslim community for once. One day their game will be exposed.. no scratch that it is still working.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
I was looking at property in Iowa. They can keep it.

www.desmoinesregister.com... news%7Ctext%7CFrontpage

Translation: The federal government is targeting Whites. They're mentioned about 20 times in the recalled "Domestic Extremism Lexicon".
edit on 24-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrCarter

Darn gun crazy white supremacists are everywhere these days, but hey I agree at least they laid off the Muslim community for once. One day their game will be exposed.. no scratch that it is still working.

The game has been exposed a long time ago. Watch the vid in this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
But, but, but, wouldn't it be more realistic if it was Muslim terrorists?

White Supremacists? Really?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't really see the problem. If they need to create a terror drill, this scenario is certainly possible. There are groups and "churches" that are seriously into white power and their guns in my area.

It might be a little harsh, or wrong, to say they are labeling anti-illegals as white power with a broad brush. Personally I don't much care about illegal immigration, but that's me.

Peace
KJ

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't really see the problem here?

I mean yes, it probably would be better if they used more generic information.
But why the outrage about the "white supremacists"? If they came up with a scenario involving an African-American, an Arab or a Hispanic, everyone would be complaining about the "obvious racism" and political agenda.

Edit:
Well, what KrazyJethro said. Should have typed faster.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather

But why the outrage about the "white supremacists"? If they came up with a scenario involving an African-American, an Arab or a Hispanic, everyone would be complaining about the "obvious racism" and political agenda.

Edit:

A tactical response has nothing to do with color. Subversion.........divide and conquer

edit on 24-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather

Edit:

I would or my step dad would hit me repeatedly with his cane.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Foes of illegal immigration are up in arms over plans for a weekend disaster exercise in western Iowa with a fictitious scenario in which young white supremacists shoot dozens of people amid rising tensions involving racial minorities and illegal immigrants.

Looks like they picked the right place to hold their drill. It wouldn't make much sense to hold it in a progressive community where racism doesn't have a foothold. Perhaps the racists can hold their own disaster drill with a fictitious scenario of progressives of varying racial and cultural demographics living cooperatively in harmony with one another. Oh the horror!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
We need to get this bumped up to front page.

sandf

new topics

top topics

join