It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT! Bilderberg 2011, let's nip this one thing in the bud right now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
(See the link to the related story, "Congressional Budget Office: Taxing mileage a 'practical option' for revenue enhancement" at the end of this message. ("Congressional Budget ORIFACE" more like!))

Following Bilderberg 2011, in your home G20 and other countries, Vehicle Mileage Tax will be on the minds and airwaves of the masses. Like the Plant Food / Carbon Tax agenda once was, this one will be hot come this next fall. Be ready to warn those around you, before then, that you've already seen and heard this script. Warn them well in advance that this is likely coming in the next session after the June 2011 bilderberg. They will remember it and will know you aren't full of bunk later on for your next salvo.

***) Watch for "Payola Scholars" touting this crap from their armchairs all over the media and talk shows seemingly out of nowhere. Media & "Payola Scholars" covering this should immediately be flagged and revealed to your peers as the bought and paid for propaganda machines they are and publicly shunned whenever you get the chance. Take their power away by revealing their lies well in advance and practice that hearty laugh.

It is NOT in your best interest and only strengthens the hold "they" have on you. Don't give an inch for them to wiggle and shame them till you are out of breath. They will crawl back under their rock till the next agenda, likely increased WATER TAX & recycling fees(deposits).

Take this message, word it your way and warn your people, especially those that are considered asleep. Most of all, research the topic, who's bringing it up, where, how they want to implement and why.

They are chasing after a fish that keeps slipping out of their hands and it is THIS close to the shore to freedom. The below article covers "what are they thinking" and how they will likely attempt to implement. You've got to shut this thing down when a politician knocks or calls. If they don't, you call them when they are campaigning. Most of all, always associate disgust and shame when relating the topic. Leave no one in doubt that you think this is as disgusting and feudalistic as it is.

Have at it!

CBO: Taxing mileage a 'practical option' for revenue enhancement

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is bullsh*T* i appoogize for the language, but enough is enough! i remember reading this here few years ago, as it was political topic. imagine that, you no longer have the freedom of the road, an american dream and reality. whats next, taxing me mileage for walking or jogging? taxing me for each orgasm i have? might as well tax us all for everythingthing our eyes see.
america is becoming more and more like king george of england, back in the day..taxing everyone till a pooint fo revolt was in order..and once again, i think its past it due attetnion. fight back adn revolt, or end up just another used ggear in the coggs of the system. controlled*

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
They wanna put some kinda GPS system or something on cars, in order to ttax the mileage* it is not freedom and very george orwellian isnt it.
screw that, if im gunna pay taxes, im throwing my cigg butts and some garbage on the road too. roads are city property, but payed for BY the taxpayers, so its kinda dual ownership in my mind. im paying for it, i'll do what i want with it then. prob help keep the cost of living down too, making a scenic mess.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So let's see if I get this right.

I pay nearly half of my income for business taxes (1099 self-employed) that they make me pay to have the privilege of working, which goes to Federal, State and local taxes. (some does go for Social Security, that I may or may not see anytime soon) I don't get a return at all.

Then, I pay taxes for my house and land every year.
Then, I pay a yearly vehicle tax for my car, on top of the fees they charge me every two years to keep it registered, on top of the license renewal fees in order to drive it.
Then, I pay taxes on all my utilities: Water, electric, cable, etcetera.
Then, I pay taxes on everything I purchase from food to clothing to all the extras.

Now, they are thinking about making me pay a tax for every mile I drive?

The report discussed the proposal in great detail, including the development of technology that would allow total vehicle miles traveled (VMT) to be tracked, reported and taxed, as well as the pros and cons of mandating the installation of this technology in all vehicles.

And am I supposed to wonder who will be paying that cost?

Seriously, why don't they just buy me a white jumpsuit, place my home inside a guarded facility, feed me three squares a day and just take it all now?
edit on 24-3-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We are well at the point where millions of people are willing to show up at their meeting...it's just a matter of organization now.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
They built communities in such a way that you have to travel - to your work place, to the store, to the school and even to the Gas Station. That's what you call forward thinking - that way the masses use more Gas and then we charge another tax for their milage.
If you have to buy gas to get to work people should start demanding a tax rebate - it really should be tax deductable.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Anyone in the area, I highly recommend going to the protest in support of exposing these criminals. Demand democracy now!!

It’s confirmed that the shadowy group known as Bilderberg Group will be gathering this year for its annual meeting at the resort city of St. Moritz, in southeastern Switzerland, June 9-12, but they will have a lot of company. St. Moritz is a short distance from Davos, the site of the regular high-priced meeting of thousands of bankers, political leaders and other notables called the World Economic Forum. But unlike at Davos, where the press is always welcome, Bilderberg still tries to maintain absolute secrecy.

As their exact location for 2011 they choose the Grand Hotel Kempinski in St. Moritz, a luxurious 5 star hotel right at the Mauritius spring, the actual root of St. Moritz itself. It is the only 5 star hotel in St. Moritz and immediately opposite of the cable car station to the ski region Corviglia. The hotel has a direct access to the St. Moritz spa. The sports center and local swimming lakes are within easy walking distance. It was no surprise when trying to book a room around 9-12 June, a message appeared the hotel was closed at this period. This is the usual situation for every previous hotel where the Bilderbergers held their annual conferences.

Also, here's the only info I could find on the 2011 Trilateral Commission meeting:

This year, the TC will meet in Washington on April 8 to 10

If anyone knows any more details on the location of the TC meeting, please let me know.

Source

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This would definitely be the straw that broke the camels back for a revolt.
Watch the drunk college kid idiots jump all over it eager to be taxed through the nose.
I have been working on vehicles since I was 6 years old and I would gladly disable these systems for free.
If my vehicle couldn't be registered without it, I can easily find a way around that or not register it at all.
I will fight this tooth and nail to make sure it doesn't happen. Thx. for the info my friend.
How do you know this is tied to bilderburg?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I just don't understand who in their right mind will support this. The right wants lower taxes, not to be taxed on toilet paper, soda cans, and especially not on mileage as we're the ones that have to drive (to our jobs). The left, I suppose could support this if some Hollywood celebrity comes out in favor of it (maybe if its supported by Jon whatever on the Comedy Channel) - but isn't this a HUGE pay off by BIG OIL? I mean lets make driving alternative energy cars MORE expensive - or is there going to be a 12 month waiver for them to get the needed votes?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
OoooOooOOOOooOoOoh Goodie! Cause we definitely aren't taxed enough.

/die HST

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
im using the street as a bathroom too..for the record
making an umtimely unpleasent mess, if weveryone did, would justify not having to pay any of the taxes, it would render it unsutiable for driving number one. that in itself would expose it as a hoax* thats my theory.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
were at a tipping point..were you gotta be rich to meet any standard practicle part of life, just the basic necessditys. thats bad!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Great posts guys.

Well right now we have the benefit of actual people to be angry at. Their ultimate goal is to have an electro-bureaucracy where there is no longer anyONE to be angry at and no ONE to file a grievance with. Your car is the tax man, your modem the tax man, your power meter the tax man and so on.

The tax collecting scheme is going to be automated in every way from top to bottom going right up the chain to the world's accounting systems. Above the tax collection level they already are. It's very much going to be pay-as-you-go life in every facet right down to the toilet flush. A "Taxation Singularity" if you will.

By stopping this one measure and revealing these jackasses for who they are we will delay the inevitable a little longer. They will sell it by removing some tax off gasoline where applicable and substitute it with a one - two punch of both taxation AND tracking.

Let's NOT PLAY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How thoughtful they are. This provides a "more accurate" way of taxing the people, based on miles driven vs. road maintenance, since they are losing revenue from fuel-efficient hybrids.

The report added that VMT taxes could be tracked and even collected at filling stations. "If VMT taxes were collected at the pump, each time fuel was purchased, information would be sent from a device in the vehicle to a device at the filling station," it said.

CBO also suggested different VMT tax rates might be assessed to different vehicles because heavier vehicles do more road damage, and rates might change depending on whether miles are driven at peak use times or during less congested hours.

thehill.com...

This acts as an informal toll, and a tracking device. It could be retrofit on older vehicles, and they'll likely implement fines to any tampering with these devices. In other words, On-star is a new gps option, but these devices would become mandatory. They can tamper with food, beauty products, shampoo, deodorant all they want, but don't you dare tamper with their electronics. That'll affect their revenue flow, leaving an alphabet agency free to tamper with you.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

All widely implemented taxation schemes and manufacturing / transport / environmental / financial are tied to them.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
so, are they gonna have to pay this miliage tax the next time they fly to one of their meetings? what about our fine politicians, the next time they decide to take a vacation to rome, or brazil, or wherever? what about the next global warming convention?

wonder what the city would say if I got myself a horse to ride to work???

there's something psychologically wrong with people who have millions and billions of dollars and still plot and con, and resort to criminal and immoral means to gain more, and more, and still more..oh, ya, they want more...again!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
so we are going to have to pay another tax? shouldn't that already be coverd in the state and fed taxes you pay at the pump? I think this will just cause people to travel less, stay home more and businesses will be the ones to suffer and then they will have to raise their prices to make ends meet and then we will have to spend even less again. There has to be a breaking point at some time, this can't keep going on forever

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xaphoocom

It can go on forever! You have to understand WHO these bilderberg type people are and what their roles are.

Their job is to keep us from crossing the REVOLUTION line and as far away from the FLOURISHING line as possible. They are the "first primes" of the "nobility", if you want to call them such a harmless name.
The "nobility" doesn't have to EARN money... They MAKE money. We earn it. And earning is simply the act of being in the below game, in any position but positions beyond DISCONTENT. Oh the nobility LOVE sport.

----------------FLOURISHING------- Everyone's a winner!

----------------RECESSION--------- Taking their chips!

----------------DISCONTENT------- Questioning!

------WeAreHere-------------------- WE KNOW somethings wrong and it's got to change!
---------------REVOLUTION------- They crush us AGAIN! Rinse and repeat, shuffle the political scenarios & religions!

edit on 24-3-2011 by Atlantican because: adjust chart

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm in the UK and first heard of something like this in 2007 when I was at a summer party. An old boy there had a pacemaker fitted in his heart and told me he had a black box in his car to notify the medical people where he was at all times. He said "We'll all have one in the future it's a good thing" I disagreed with him saying that it was "Big Brotheresque" and another way of collecting taxes.

Thinking back he was probably a guinea pig for trying out this new technological tax collector.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
if this goes into effect, so much for driving across america* as many people did, before the recession 2008. eh depression?
no more going with the family to camp or hike. that would be done to save money, going to TSA to get groped and fondled before sitting in a seat on the plane(providng they havnt cut thier costs so the structure of the plane is in jeopardy) that is just barely firm and big enough without having to squich yourself into it. this tax would kill off lots of tourism. the only ones who sem to have the money, are politicians and rich people we all read n know about..im not talking about the guy or woman who just won powerball* those dont count.
where is our money going* jsut how and what is it being spent on* those shoould be the questions asked, NO demanded from the public..see whos lying like the governor of indiana ..see who else is taking away form us and in on it ya know? i cant think of one road in america, that is actually worth being taxable anyways. ever see sections of streets in NYC november to march? jesus mardone!!!! yuode think WWII came through!
how about a simple dirt road in texas or new mexico? i dont think its worth paying a tax on. the material theyve been using to rebuild streets past 20 years or so..some of it is recycled on spot. my city, uses a truck with tar looking stuff in it. and it takes forever to dry. and its soft..it looks clean, filled when used, but 6 months, depending on high traffic, and january to february here, it will be a depression the street.
when i was a kid, i sued ot watch the city and what they would use on the streets, early 80's. very firm and strong. it wasnt this vblack tar chunk stuff used now, that comes up so easily if youd rive over it 24 hours later, heain git ricochet off the back splashshield. it aint worth NO tax.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join