It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingering storm mixed with a little radiation, how convenient!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I thought it rather suspicious that a large storm was brewing off California last week in the wake of the Japan radiation. What are the chances? Well, spring has sprung and it definitely could just be some pre-April showers, and supposedly the radiation a blowin' over ain't nothin' to worry about. Right?

Well my suspicions have been reignited with this video:

Storms hanging, lingering, moving around things. Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
How convenient, you ask? Are ya suggesting the storms aren't natural? How then, do you explain the weather in the northwest? It's been raining for nearly 2 months, so family tell me, not exactly triggered by the earthquake or radiation spill. You do realize there's more to the west coast then Cali. right? If it makes you feel better, trace amount radiation was found in Sweden, now. Little love for the whole globe.
edit on 24-3-2011 by BnletB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have a theory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Check out my thread I just posted about California Ark Super Storm, I think it relates to what you're talking about. Im very suspicious too, anyone in California knows that the type of storm we are having right now is not normal for the middle of March. It should be warm and sunny already, instead were facing frigid lows and non stop rain.

Link to Ark storm thread

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BnletB
How convenient, you ask? Are ya suggesting the storms aren't natural? How then, do you explain the weather in the northwest? It's been raining for nearly 2 months, so family tell me, not exactly triggered by the earthquake or radiation spill. You do realize there's more to the west coast then Cali. right? If it makes you feel better, trace amount radiation was found in Sweden, now. Little love for the whole globe.

I got love for everyone. But I live in Cali and was noticing our weather patterns here, and if you watch the video, the anomaly he's referring to is in So Cal and it's definitely an anomaly. I never said earthquakes or radiation trigger weather, we're talking about storms being manipulated.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I got you're point, son.
You didn't get mine.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I live in Northern Ca on the coast near Oregon border, I was thinking this storm was not natural myself and have said so. we were not having heavy rain by any means we have had sun and breezes until just after the radiation thing and these or this continous storm has not been like a normal storm here at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BnletB

Obviously I didn't get your point. My use of the word convenient was sarcastic reference to what I'm experiencing locally and in reference to the anomaly in so cal. I'm sorry I didn't check everyone else's storm warnings and give a shout out. We're all being dumped on, and all I can comment on is what I am personally aware of which is the massive storms we're experiencing here as well and what the guy pointed out in so cal.
edit on 24-3-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Section69

Good theory too. Maybe explains more thunder showers?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
reply to post by Section69

Good theory too. Maybe explains more thunder showers?

I'm not sure, it just went off like a lightbulb in my head because we have been slowly releasing ionizing radiation into the air over the years with hundreds of tests, various technologies, etc. We've effectively supercharged the weather systems.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BnletB

my family in seattle has said otherwise. hmmmm. one of us is lying !

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

reply to post by letscit

I'd come back later to see if anything more relevant shows up on this thread, but not gonna waste my time. I don't play games with children.

You know I posted the video simply because I found it curious and worth sharing and relevant enough in and of itself, not to necessarily start a debate. Don't quite understand why you came to the thread to begin with or why you'd come back to see if any thing relevant shows up since it appears you have no interest of the possibility of weather manipulation nor anything to contribute. Furthermore I don't quite see what games you're referring to except your need to insult.

So good day.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

sorry

he knows
edit on 25-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Referring to the poster resorting to calling me a liar. I expect there to be another game played, but semantics aside, that's what children do when they cannot debate intelligently. I'm out. This thread is dead.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Referring to the poster resorting to calling me a liar. I expect there to be another game played, but semantics aside, that's what children do when they cannot debate intelligently. I'm out. This thread is dead.

I didn't know threads lived and died. Nor did anyone call you a liar, it was a question. I also didn't know threads are about games and insults. The aim here was to post a video (which presented some very peculiar evidence) with a thought which is open for comment, more thought and constructive criticism. Not play any sort of game. Games entail competition. It is of my opinion that those with a lack of maturity spew insults and play these "games".

It was really unfortunate that you couldn't lend credence to your questioning of the naturalness of the progression of the latest storms, if an intelligent debate is what you're looking for. The video has highly unnatural anomalies being shown and in conjunction with the unusualness of the storming here and possibly other areas, I find that it very much can open the idea into speculation, especially given the timing.

So wether you contribute or not it really doesn't matter, and if the thread doesn't garner more opinions so what. The idea and evidence of the video is what's important. And if all that happens is a few people watch and it makes them go hmmm, that's all that matters to me.

edit on 25-3-2011 by kalamatas because: typos

top topics

join