It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer...the best show ever on vamps! Post your fav moments :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
This show has been my favorite since it came out in 1997. I instantly loved it and have ever since and I'm 32 now.

Everyone who knows me knows this is my show and I will watch it everytime it is on. I own all the seasons, comics and action figures
I even have a Buffy tattoo on my wrist that I am damn proud of. I have never liked a show before like I do this one. It is just one of those shows that I could relate to with the underlying tones in it, minus the vamps and demons. It was the individual characters I related too ESP Buffy...lol Buffy's personal life is just as tragic as mine. lol

Buffy is my cheer me up show. If I am down and out I watch my favorite Buffy episodes...it's great, free and easy therapy I enjoy.

So post your favorite Buffy lines, quotes or moments via youtube.

My favorite episode is hard to say, probably "Hush," where they all lose their voices and Buffy and Riley finally meet each others alter egos.
Personally Riley is a coward....reminds me of someone I know.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a6d16f6fcdb.jpg[/atsimg]

Best Buffy Moments Part 2

Best Spike Moments...He IS the best!

This is my favorite Spike scene of the series. It just cracks me up!

We can't have a video thing without Anya or Anyanka when she was a vengence demon..oh how I wish I could summon one of those now
She had some of the best lines!

Anya and her love of money...even if it's fake lol

Can't forget her fear of BUNNIES!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Loved the show, unfortunately there isn't a vid for it that I can find. It is the scene where Giles explains to Glory's human form that Buffy isn't like them and then demonstrates why.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Giles: Wheres Buffy? Something terribles happened. Kidding thought I'd give you a scare. Are those finger sandwiches?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's been a long long time since I last watched it, but I really liked the musical one that they did, after they brought her back from the dead.

I seem to remember Angel as a stuffed animal? or a Smurf? Can't really remember ( years ago), but I remember it as a really funny and different one.

There are so many to choose from, it was a good show....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It's been a long long time since I last watched it, but I really liked the musical one that they did, after they brought her back from the dead.

I seem to remember Angel as a stuffed animal? or a Smurf? Can't really remember ( years ago), but I remember it as a really funny and different one.

There are so many to choose from, it was a good show....

Yup Once More With Feeling is the musical episode. The original airing of that episode was moved to a Friday from a Tuesday because of fricking basketball championships lol I remember I wasn't happy since I worked Fridays, so I told my boss I was watching it in his office for my break! lol

This epsiode was pretty cool and grew on me more and more. Each sings about things they are afraid of and things they don't want to really openly say like Buffy and Xander
hehe...

Angel was a puppet in season 5 of Angel. It's in an episode called Smile Time. I LOVE IT.

Spike "You're a bloody puppet"

HAHA!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hush has got to be amongst my favorite episodes. Once more with feeling was just so different, I'd never thought that at some point in my life I'd like a musical!! ha ha ha

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Once More With Feeling is probably my favorite episode, but the whole show in general is to amazing to just pick one. FYI This is my favorite show of all time I own all seasons on DVD then they came out with a box set called The Chosen Collection I believe(Its not opened in a box still from when I moved) i had to buy that as well. Ahhh now I have to rewatch it all again dang it lol

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

My Favorite Spuffy Video

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Also I just read your mood Faith
love it! Also what is the tattoo of would love to see it.
edit on 10-4-2011 by ExCloud because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hard to choose a favourite, but I think The Wish is amongst the episodes I like the best, not least because of Vampire Willow. I also liked the episode where she turned up in Sunnydale and got sent back to the alternative reality just in time to be staked.

Band Candy had great appeal too.

Spike - I loved him and yes, I've got the action figures. What episode was it where he and Buffy were under a spell and got engaged? They were sitting on a chair kissing and Giles, who couldn't see, knew what they were up to because he could hear the 'smacking'.

Isn't synchronicity great? I only found this thread today and read the post about Angel being a muppet. I was watching that very episode yesterday, the h/m has been watching Angel Seasons 4 and 5 over the last few days.

Oh heck, synchronicity. A dancing group just came on TV pretending to be vampires

PS How could I forget Harmony? What a little gem she is.

edit on 16-4-2011 by berenike because: Harmony

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Hush has got to be amongst my favorite episodes. Once more with feeling was just so different, I'd never thought that at some point in my life I'd like a musical!! ha ha ha

I love Hush, watching it now actually lol I got a DVD at WalMart with about 8 Buffy Episodes on it. They are all "scary" ones or top ones. Hush is on it as is OMWF!

I never thought I'd like a musical either. I am not a fan of them but like I said that episode grew on me the more I watched it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

OHHHH I had the Chosen Box set!! An ex bf took it when he left out of spite!! He knew I'd be pissed, he bought it and felt since he bought it he could take it back lol I have season 6 but the last disc in the set somehow got some glue on it, not sure how either and so the last two episodes won't play but thanks to Netflix I can watch Buffy or Angel anytime i want!

I also have the comic book series

I even got my tattoo design from the top of the box lol

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

OMG
sad first thing in the morning esp with the music.

Good video compilation though. I always liked Buffy with Spike.....Angel was too dark and brooding hehe

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I never watched Buffy while it was on the air.I had been watching the reruns
until the episodes started talking about selling your soul to the devil,casting
spells and witchcraft.I liked the romance story between Buffy and Angel.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
Hard to choose a favourite, but I think The Wish is amongst the episodes I like the best, not least because of Vampire Willow. I also liked the episode where she turned up in Sunnydale and got sent back to the alternative reality just in time to be staked.

I loved "The Wish" lol Cordelia cracks me up in it.....Ahh Dopplegangland, vampire Willow! Yea Buffy is killed by The Master.... I think Buffy is staked in The Wish.

It is also the first episode with Anya/Anyanka who became one of my favorite characters. She has some of the best lines in the show!

Band Candy had great appeal too.

HAHAHA Loved band candy! Giles and Buffy's mom cracked me up. I love in "Earshot" where at the end she makes a comment about Giles being too busy cause he is having sex with her mom...Giles runs right into a tree!

"You had sex with Giles! You had sex with Giles? On the hood of a Police Car? TWICE?!"~Buffy

Spike - I loved him and yes, I've got the action figures. What episode was it where he and Buffy were under a spell and got engaged? They were sitting on a chair kissing and Giles, who couldn't see, knew what they were up to because he could hear the 'smacking'.

Haha yup "Something Blue" that episode is hilarious. Willow cast a spell not knowing and each one of them was affected. I love when Buffy "wakes" and realizes she is making out with Spike lol They want to get married to Wind Beneath My Wings

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I never watched Buffy while it was on the air.I had been watching the reruns
until the episodes started talking about selling your soul to the devil,casting
spells and witchcraft.I liked the romance story between Buffy and Angel.

Well that is what the show is about, wicca, supernatural and so on. It's a sci-fi show so they will of course talk about spells and souls. It's the meaning behind the story lines that I always liked and enjoyed.

Angel was given his soul back as a curse by gypsies so he could basically be tortured with a conscience for the rest of his undead life. It was pay back for killing one of their clan
and for being "the devil" basically to them. He is a vamp with a soul...kind of makes him all sulky and brooding lol

Buffy has a lot of underlying meanings and morals in it. I always liked that about the show. Season 6 which got a lot of flack for how "dark" it is, was and is my favorite. It is the one where the characters did the most growing in the show and it was kind of unexpected, which is why I liked Joss Whedon....nobody was safe in a series!

I liked the Buffy/Angel story line until Spike got in the picture

Angel, the spin off series was pretty good too. I like the story lines because if you read anything about conspiracy you can see how they do their own take on conspiracies in Angel. The end of Angel had the group fighting TPTB or the Circle of the Blackthorn which in the real world it seems like they were going for an Illuminati/Secret Society type thing with the Circle of the Blackthorn. They were in charge and had the connection to TPTB...I really liked both shows. Joss Whedon is into conspiracy topics and sci-fi so many of the things and even names they use in the show are names we'd see on here

Watching Buffy now after being on ATS is even more interesting I must say.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Hehe

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My fave episode was the one where Angel became human for a short time and was eating everything in sight.
Can't remember the name of the episode, though.
That show got me soooo hooked on David Boreanaz. Om nom nom

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
My fave episode was the one where Angel became human for a short time and was eating everything in sight.
Can't remember the name of the episode, though.
That show got me soooo hooked on David Boreanaz. Om nom nom

I Will Remember You! OMG one of the best! It still makes me cry at the end

The last 12mins of the episode.

I liked how it was a crossover episode from Buffy. She goes to LA to confront him for coming to Sunnydale and hiding in the shadows. (Thanksgiving episode)

He gave up human life to save others, including her

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

That's the one!
Thanks for finding the clip

top topics

join