It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Going to Sink?!? As More Time Passes, More is Becoming Known...and it is getting serious folks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I didn't expect that! I expected a rational and factual rebuttal.

Will wonders never cease...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Your a legend! that really made me laugh, proving this narrow minded guy wrong... theres more proof to regard this thread real than against.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

I believe I may be a convert.... They will never stop, so if you cant beat 'em - Join 'em...

But seriously, I wish HAARP was considered a banned word on this site these days

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Wow….I would think that the sinking of Japan would take millions or billions of years and is not a sudden catastrophe. It's a HUGE chunk of land..if it were to sink, then we have BIGGER problems to think about.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I am surprised nobody mentioned the predictions of edgar cayce on japan

Due to the shifting of the Earth's magnetic poles and natural disasters, dramatic changes such as this will occur: "The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

edit on 25-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

But seriously, I wish HAARP was considered a banned word on this site these days

Can we add 'gov shills' to that list as well as it seems anytime anyone tries to bring rational critical thinking, or god forbid, facts, into threads like this, people whine and complain and act all hurt. It's rather funny, HAARP can't do any of the things people here say it can, it simply can't, but that's not even the best part. The best part is someone mentions that HAARP can't do it, in no way being rude or anything of the likes, and people start crying like 4 year olds because people don't agree.

Yes it's a conspiracy site, that doesn't mean we're gonna hold your hand and agree with everything you say. some of the crap, HAARP specifically, is so out there it's laughable. But those of us with basic science skills are the crazy ones.

No sir. People ignoring facts and going on about absurd conspiracies (while ignoring real ones) and the ones who are the disinfo agents. Any DECENT information on this site is rendered irrelevant because of crap about HAARP and reptile aliens.

If you want a closed minded community that only agrees with you, go start your own, we're here to deny ignorance, not embrace it, and to do that, we require facts and science. Speculation is fine. the problem is it plays out like this:

Thread A: HAARP might be a weapon, i have no proof, but it's awful scary.
Thread B: I read HAARP is a weapon
Thread C: That weapon called HAARP caused the bird deaths
Thread D: That bird killing HAARP weapon attacked Japan

Speculate all you want, but once it delves into paranoid fantasy, expect the voices of reason to start up, and there are plenty of us that do is respectfully, some people in this thread might want to read the T&C because they are being anything but respectful.

Japan could very well be sinking, has nothing to do with weather weapons or HAARP.

From now on, I'll consider anyone who calls people a "shill" or disinfo agent, to be just that. You honestly think your paranoid fantasies are so important that they are paying people to come post in your threads? You've lost all connection with reality if that is the case. Beyond that, when you have these little cat fights you end up staying on the front page LONGER.

Just as I consider the term "antisemitic" to signal the end of any possibility of debate, so do I now consider "shill" and "disinfo agent" when you use those terms, because someone dared to bring facts to the table, you are showing the world you have no argument and will instead attempt to discredit or derail instead of actually debating.

How on earth do you ever expect to prove your theories if you demand everyone just agree and shut up? Seriously?

Meh, liquefaction is actually pretty neat science at the core, but awful scary considering everything that's been happening to Japan as of late.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718

The plate dynamics that would make Japan possibly sink has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP.

I have a question for you...and let's just leave god out of the equation because it's irrelevant and I don't want beliefs brought into this as it's not the point.

What do you supposed caused all the tectonic plates to move and shift around and sink and rise and all of that when there only dinosaurs and possibly very early man?

The fact that you just write it off as completely unnatural is SO unintelligent / uninformed it's almost laughable. Plates move, continents shift. The fact that is hasn't in a long ass time means it's probably about time some of this happens. The earth is not a fixed object, it's energy is constantly in flux...and yeah, most of the time when this kind of energy is shifting and rearranging it's self it's going to come in big chains. It's NOT unfathomable at all to think this is naturally occurring change.

The odds that this is some government conspiracy are pretty slim as opposed to natural occrance, I hate to tell you.

Did the government also align the planets so that gravitational pull would effect tides, and seismic energy?

2 things possible out there. You're ignorant and follow the sheeple by not considering these dark times are all planned or you just spread some disinfo. Sorry, but the weather are being manipulated and at the end of the (third video ?) video with russian news they give a website which is a document that contains all the informations and it stamped by OFC. of the secretariat so you have to watch it.

Here's the link to the real TRUE infos :

Weather Control : more than a myth?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Given the fact that some people have seen a correlation with earthquakes and patterns on haarps charts, enough to question a correlation, what could be the chances that SOMETHING (maybe not haarp) is in fact inducing earthquakes with whatever that SOMETHING is putting off signals that register with haarp?

I understand the irritation with every little occurrence being blamed on haarp, but just consider the fact that people are noticing unnatural phenomena in relation to some of these occurrences. And when you have odd data flowing on haarp charts in conjunction with some of these happenings, that's where people are going to point the finger first.

The radar anomaly in the second video is peculiar to say the least, along with the fact that ramped up frequency and missing data are shown in haarps charts directly prior to Japan's quake and other quakes. It's enough to have the basis to speculate that something unnatural is going on. Maybe it's haarp, maybe it's not, maybe it's something else, but many people have presented conflicting "evidence" of what haarp can do. And unless you actually work with haarp I don't think any of us can definitely say what the truth is.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You have ZERO proof of your claims, you whine and cry all the time, and you claim that people say you are a shill on every thread almost.

Seems to me you are just annoying and go with the Official stories on everything, i wish that was banned here lol.

HAARP and many more projects that use all sorts of NON-NATURAL procedures should NEVER be considered harmless, or "can't do"..
edit on 25-3-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: spell, more

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I fully believe Japan is going to sink. At least half of it. Edgar Cayce predicted it would.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Indeed. Japan is an Island Arc caused by the collision of Tectonic Plates. In a few tens of Millions of years it will probably be part of the Eurasian Continental landmass. But I have more chance of swimming to the Moon tonight whilst arm wrestling with Elvis Presley and the Shah of Iran, than Japan has of sinking.

Notwithstanding which, earthquakes do cause liquifaction - as we saw in Christchurch recently. And indeed, part of Christchurch did 'sink' relative to its previous height above sea level. But I don't see anyone claiming New Zealand is about to disappear into the sea?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Haha I made a post almost the same as this a few months ago - the ritual you describe is exact.

We're on a losing field I fear... no matter how much we try, tomorrow brings the leftovers..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Because Cayce said that these events were supposed to occur in the years between 1934 and 1936, not 2011.
Source: www.edgarcayce.org...
That's the A.R.E site.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Talking to Zorgon last night, he reminded me that the pacific plate is subversive to Japan. So theres really no way Japan could sink. They can have another quake though. As the plates may need to settle and adjust.
edit on 25-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. I "love" these vids of the ground moving, it is a fascinating reminder that the earth that we walk on take for granted as being "solid" is really not, and we are all just on a thin floating crust.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
HAARP provides the simple-minded with an elegant solution to preserve denial regarding a large planetary body heading towards us, whose effects on the earth, strangely enough, should just about mirror those being discussed.

If the time we have left is as short as recent events suggest, one might do better than to waste it with fairy-tales.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
sooooooooooooooo then. the ten mile thick earth crust.made of rock that has been there millions of years,
is gonna react just like a 10 millimetre thick piece of foam between someones fingers,
okey smokey,
ummmm.not so sure my self

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here's the pdf seen in the video, have a good read, that includes Onyx, who likes to call everyone stupid and unintelligent who incidently, also has problems as to how far away the Sun is, and how stupid people are for not knowing that it takes hours for sunlight to reach us....oh dear!

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

www.cftc.gov/LawRegulation/FederalRegister/CommentFiles/08-004.html

You may have to copy and paste the bottom url, then click on clo2 Anthea on that page

edit on 25-3-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's a sad fact, but radiation from the damaged nuclear reactor is really very bad and getting worse. The Japanese people as a whole are going to suffer great hardships due to this disaster. When it finally contained, a large part of Japan will be too contaninated to live or by. This will hurt Japan economically and have drastatic world wide effects. Already, a lot of food and Tokoyo tap water is fouled and getting worse everyday and there is no end in site of setbacks in capping the melting core. Such a heavily populated area as Tokoyo that has radioactive tainted tap water in beyond words a castrophy of biblical porportions!

One really bad economic consequence is the selling of US debt bonds, which the US is already to thinly stretched. This will kill the US dollar and the World Currency will take over.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
theres no way in the world that japans gonna sink! theres toooo much rock under neath it for that to happen,it could get battered again,and who knows how the radiation things gonna turn out,but it will still be standing in 200 odd years time,even more

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join