It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Going to Sink?!? As More Time Passes, More is Becoming Known...and it is getting serious folks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Plate tectonics anyone?. The pacific plate is pushing under Japan. I know Japan was moved at least 8 feet and more in some regions but on the grand scale, the plate is pushing under Japan I believe at at NW direction

en.wikipedia.org...
lates_tect2_en.svg
whatonearth.olehnielsen.dk...

Repeating myself on what I said on another site.

Looks at the maps. Do we have a geologist here that can verifty that Japan is going to tank like the Titanic?
edit on 24-3-2011 by favouriteslave because: fixed links

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Good thread!

I'm still wrapping my mind around this whole weather control thing. I have to agree that certain similarities, especially to this Illuminati Card game are creepy to say the least. My mind tells me that anybody can can create something similar to this card game, make images of every possible natural disaster you can think of, and link it to the name of "Illuminati" and you will create controversy. At the same time, my gut tells me that the images, locations, and in some cases, predicted timelines are to much to ignore.

Guess I know what I'm studying tonight....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

like it or not it's been predicted by some and even talks in the bible about a great earthquake where mountains and islands would be moved out of their place..who knows when??? who knows which land masses will
sink totally or only partially??? we can argue until we turn blue but...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Japan is going to sink?......I'm afraid it already has.

Japan has sunk by a meter in some places, its the reason many of its flood barriers didn't work. And as for liquefaction:

Soil liquefaction describes a phenomenon whereby a saturated soil substantially loses strength and stiffness in response to an applied stress, usually earthquake shaking or other sudden change in stress condition, causing it to behave like a liquid

Wiki

Seems like a natural process to me.
ALS

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

I think it's likely a lot of islands / costal places are likely to sink but whether or not it happens NOW is the question. Good possibity that it's a risk though since they're expecting another large earthquake if i'm not mistaken...i thought i had heard that somewhere.

Hypothetically if Japan DID drop into the ocean, what would happen? I mean aside from the radiation, we already know that would be bad...and certainly Japan sinking for obvious reasons would be bad...would it make a mega tsunami? Just trying to imagine what the scale of something like an entire country dropping like a stone would be exactly, can't imagine it would be insignificant

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Interesting video and I have been wondering if Japan is going to sink ever since this video appeared on ATS shortly after the earthquake.

Here is the thread for where that video was posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sure seems like the ground is floating, but that seemed to make sense when it was released that Japan had indeed sunk by 2 feet due to the earthquake.

Japan sank 2 feet- one of several sources

Then I remember something else that was posted on ATS a last year www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I began following the videos put out by the stoner guy in the thread about Post Glacial Rebound. The more things continue, I am beginning to think this old stoner guy may be onto something.

Imagine if the weight of water melting from the ice caps did push the ocean floor down. It would cause earthquakes, it would cause islands to sink, it would push magma. Could the pushing of magma explain the bulge at Yellowstone? Could the sea floor being pushed down explain the strange sounds people are hearing in Florida? What about that big crack in the ground in Washington and in Michigan?

edit on 24-3-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Interesting video and I have been wondering if Japan is going to sink ever since this video appeared on ATS shortly after the earthquake.

Here is the thread for where that video was posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sure seems like the ground is floating, but that seemed to make sense when it was released that Japan had indeed sunk by 2 feet due to the earthquake.

Japan sank 2 feet- one of several sources

Then I remember something else that was posted on ATS a last year www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I began following the videos put out by the stoner guy in the thread about Post Glacial Rebound. The more things continue, I am beginning to think this old stoner guy may be onto something.

Imagine if the weight of water melting from the ice caps did push the ocean floor down. It would cause earthquakes, it would cause islands to sink, it would push magma. Could the pushing of magma explain the bulge at Yellowstone? Could the sea floor being pushed down explain the strange sounds people are hearing in Florida? What about that big crack in the ground in Washington and in Michigan?

edit on 24-3-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

This was reclaimed land. Built upon water that's why it did this. If the ocean wants it back so be it. It would satisfy Cayce prophecy easily but I don't say Japan as a whole or even a great part is "sinking".
edit on 24-3-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Alright I think this is a descent thread. One must keep an open mind. After all it's not like a bunch of wakos believe HARP had something to do with the quake. The gent in the second video didn't seem wacky. I see no reason to think this a wacky idea. This thread saying that Japan is going to sink. One of the first things I said, when I seen the videos of the tsunami. It literally looked as tho Japan was going under. So if even a part of it does. I think this thread saying so, will make the HARP theory seem a lot more plausible.
edit on 24-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wasn't it Alex Collier who said that Japan would sink...? I think so...

Maybe his prediction was correct.

EDIT to add: Ah, I see that was brought up already.
edit on 3/25/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Today i had a dream about this topic. In my dream i was in Japan (i never was in my life there). We were watching the TV there and it was an emergency situation. All people were requested to move higher grounds. I was in a house which was almost at the top of a mountain. We went out from the house and noticed that water was comming from all direction. I said in my dream: OMG Japan is sinking into the ocean...
Then i woke up.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
And what about Hokkaido? Or any of the other Japanese islands? They seem unscathed by all this, at least that's the impression I'm getting. The more I look into all this the more I start to believe that it was an event that was triggered on purpose. It just seems too perfect to be a random event.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

It seems that the Green Dragon Society and Black Dragon Society may be getting crossed in description. Here is a link answering what little there is known about the two groups. Enjoy!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
wow.. why does evrything have to be nwo?? and haarp?? if it was the government why didnt they just hit em with another 9.0? and if it didnt sink another1? and another tell its gone??

i have a question,, why didnt the nwo take over the world in 1942??? we had a weapon that scared every1 to death a weapon that made japan surrender(and you see the resolve of these people) a weapon we were the only ones to have

if there was ever a time in human history to take over the world it was then.... so why didnt they??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Its a trip folks...here is a comment that a youtuber left on one of the videos that I linked:

There is nothing we can do! If we speak up, we will be called insane, or worse! There are to many of them.. And to many of us are asleep.. Start saving food,water,medicine, and have a plan... It's only going to get worse!

And now take a look around you when you attempt to share any and all information surrounding these events here on ATS of all places!! Take a good look at what you and others are met with.....me even with this thread right here. I mean how long did it take? Man oh man is it unfortunate that now ATS seems to be plagued with these rat bastages
It truly is funny that if you notice you will take MORE CRAP here on ATS....A FLIPPIN CONSPIRACY SITE, then you see people take ON YOUTUBE!! Now ask yourself...how is that possible? Well folks it becomes possible once a site begins making big news and has been known for waking people up on a massive level....waking them up and bringing them together. Something that ATS has had the honor of, or should I say the unfortunate privilege of doing because look at what else it attracted in the process

Oh well what can ya do anymore. Flame away gov shills! If you think that by serving this beast that is hellbent on destroying the world and it's people that you will get an invite into the bunker when it is all done, buwhahah think again!!

So those who do not agree with your theories are "shills" or "asleep" - pretty narrow minded of you

And would just like to point out that HIGHLIGHTING certain words in BOLD or CAPS is an old/well known trick of SHILLS

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Japan Quake Map

Japan is gona to sink...yapp.... japan is gona to sink....and japan is *SNIP*...WAKE UP!

The earth will be "broken lose" = Wolrd Wide Earthquake if great portion land of Japan sank into the ocean as predicted by Cayce:

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/26/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Honshu on the other hand is reeling after 5 to 6 richter eartquakes one after the other, as many as six the other day!
The chances of Japan being totally obliterat are not great.The possibility of great land subsidence and mass deaths are perhaps higher.....Though in reality i highly doubt japan will be inundated.
The possibility of there being a large enough Volcanic cataclysm to bury the whole country under a meter or more of ash is far greater in my estimate.
When you imagine that the Islands are pinned to the earth by volcanos whose roots go deep enough to channel magma from the earths core to the surface, the idea that itllall sink seems remote.
Chunks could break off though....Like in hawaii.....
Just say it did sink, the huge amount of matter dropped into the ocean is bound to have a giant tsunami effect.
Then, as the water ruches in to fill the gaps that was japn, ans meets itself with a bang, there should be another giant tsunami generated......
All the while i imagine giant whilpools would form far and wide in the pacific as the waater is displaced here and swelled there.
Japan sliding beneath the waves would not be an isolated catastrophe for very many parts of the globe.It could even be a near extinction l;evel event with far far reaching effects for us all.
No goverment or scientist would play with this kind of destabilising energies....would they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join