It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Going to Sink?!? As More Time Passes, More is Becoming Known...and it is getting serious folks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Man I sometimes wish that I would have swallowed the red pill and never awoke
Please watch both in order and share your thoughts....diabolical or nonsense?

"UNBELIEVEABLE ground movement - Japan area - LIQUIFACTION"

"JAPAN GOING TO SINK? EVAC AMERICAN WEST COAST ALERT! JAPAN TSUNAMI QUAKE CAUSED"

It's like the more time that passes it seems more and more like there were/are hands at play here and that perhaps all of the devastation that is still unfolding (at a faster and faster pace) has been orchestrated. I mean how can ANYONE deny it and say that everything that has and is happening is ALL being done so naturally

Am I alone here in beginning to think this folks or??? And those are only two videos out of probably hundreds by now that show that what has/is happening is FAR from natural. Ugh. Forget 2012 folks, it is at our doorstop now in 2011!! Those HAARP stations need to be taken out or we will ALL eventually feel the wrath that they are capable of
Chemtrails too?!?! Man when does the offensive start. Too much BS in this world. Hopefully action is taken before it is too late.

Edit to add additional vids in the series. Just MORE evidence that these disasters are/were MAN MADE FOLKS!!

A quote at the end of the above video is MOST memorable:

"The human toll here looks to be much worse than the economic toll, and we can be GRATEFUL FOR THAT" Larry Kudlow and co-hosts at CNBC (in reference to the stock market numbers being up that day)

OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME DUDE!!!

Another video for reference:

edit on 24-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Added video links

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks o.p
S + F
good work

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ironically i watched a documentary tonight on the quake, and it explained Liquefaction. Basically in the same way you see cracks appear the earth when its torn apart influenced by the same pressures it's also squeezed. And like a sponge, any water in these areas is pushed to the surface. I hope that helps, i certainly found that to be one of the more interesting points in the Doc.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i think part of the problem is Japan has a lot of reclaimed land.... they ran out of space so started filling in the bay with rocks and dirt to make more land... this video could show that...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

The plate dynamics that would make Japan possibly sink has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP.

I have a question for you...and let's just leave god out of the equation because it's irrelevant and I don't want beliefs brought into this as it's not the point.

What do you supposed caused all the tectonic plates to move and shift around and sink and rise and all of that when there only dinosaurs and possibly very early man?

The fact that you just write it off as completely unnatural is SO unintelligent / uninformed it's almost laughable. Plates move, continents shift. The fact that is hasn't in a long ass time means it's probably about time some of this happens. The earth is not a fixed object, it's energy is constantly in flux...and yeah, most of the time when this kind of energy is shifting and rearranging it's self it's going to come in big chains. It's NOT unfathomable at all to think this is naturally occurring change.

The odds that this is some government conspiracy are pretty slim as opposed to natural occrance, I hate to tell you.

Did the government also align the planets so that gravitational pull would effect tides, and seismic energy?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718

The plate dynamics that would make Japan possibly sink has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP.

I have a question for you...and let's just leave god out of the equation because it's irrelevant and I don't want beliefs brought into this as it's not the point.

What do you supposed caused all the tectonic plates to move and shift around and sink and rise and all of that when there only dinosaurs and possibly very early man?

The fact that you just write it off as completely unnatural is SO unintelligent / uninformed it's almost laughable. Plates move, continents shift. The fact that is hasn't in a long ass time means it's probably about time some of this happens. The earth is not a fixed object, it's energy is constantly in flux...and yeah, most of the time when this kind of energy is shifting and rearranging it's self it's going to come in big chains. It's NOT unfathomable at all to think this is naturally occurring change.

The odds that this is some government conspiracy are pretty slim as opposed to natural occrance, I hate to tell you.

Did the government also align the planets so that gravitational pull would effect tides, and seismic energy?

Apparently you failed to watch the rest of the video posted above (yes the 2nd video) as the presenter goes further by showing what he believed to be "weather ring" patterns viewed on Doppler radar that to me appeared to be VERY UN-Natural. But I am sure that you will also find that they are normal to right? Just like the many that will soon be posting anything they can in attempt to derail this thread by calling me a looney, or rather "unintelligent", a conspiracy nut, or

And what makes that ironic is....you ready genius?

IS THAT THIS IS A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE!!!

So all you shills go right on ahead with the attacks in your attempt to discredit this information so that this thread can just get pushed right on down the page....I mean that is what you all are getting paid for right? And if you're not getting paid to do this, then how about getting the F OFF A CONSPIRACY SITE AND POST YOUR CRAP ON MARTHA STEWART WEBSITE OR SOMETHING!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Lol I hear ya about taking the red pill... I would rather be awake though, no matter the consequences...

I'm at work now and just replying so I can watch the vids in an hour when I get home

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718

What a closed-minded view. You suppose that man cannot influence nature because nature existed prior to man yet the same flawed reasoning could be used a multitude of examples - e.g. forest fires. They happened in the past in areas where man had not settled yet now in those same areas man causes forest fires.

Your logic boils down to disbelieving that something is possible. Thats fine, credit to you for doing so but don't try to argue disbelief without evidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hmm, It might be a stretch to think this is goign to cause the western part of Japan to slide out to sea and cause a 1000 foot tsunami.

But the whole storm thing. How it isn't moving. That is completely normal. 2 reasons. First Just East and North East of LA is a large mountain range. I have lived in the Rockies for a while and have seen this over and over. Its Orographic rain. The moisture from the ocean gets compressed against the mountain range and gets squeezed out as the air is forced up in altitude. Once it hits the range it has the opposite effect on the other side of the mountain range. It lowers and is drained of moisture. That's why you get deserts on the Eastern parts of many mountain ranges in the West cost. Second. Many Doppler weather radars do not pick up moisture over mountain ranges. It just shows up as blank and will only pick up the really strong cells but will show them as being really light precip. There are many times when its storming like none other out in the Rockies of Colorado and the radar shows just a few specks. The satellite view that shows the clouds will show this is true. The base reflectivity radar just cant penetrate the higher altitudes of some of the ranges because the mountains block it. Many places do not have additional higher radars for picking up the higher altitude precipitation so you basically get a blackout like you see in the video..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ugh! I just posted a thread about the second video, but in regards to the California weather. Didn't dawn on me to look up the video title. Duh. But with what that guy presented as far as the weather anomaly, that makes this all feel more orchestrated. What there just happened to be huge natural quakes followed by radiation and then they decided to just take advantage of the situation with some weather manipulation?
edit on 24-3-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Does anybody else think that this could have something to do with The Order Of The Green Dragon? From what I understand, they are extremely powerful and to be honest, I'm not to sure on their relationship with the western world.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Its a trip folks...here is a comment that a youtuber left on one of the videos that I linked:

There is nothing we can do! If we speak up, we will be called insane, or worse! There are to many of them.. And to many of us are asleep.. Start saving food,water,medicine, and have a plan... It's only going to get worse!

And now take a look around you when you attempt to share any and all information surrounding these events here on ATS of all places!! Take a good look at what you and others are met with.....me even with this thread right here. I mean how long did it take? Man oh man is it unfortunate that now ATS seems to be plagued with these rat bastages
It truly is funny that if you notice you will take MORE CRAP here on ATS....A FLIPPIN CONSPIRACY SITE, then you see people take ON YOUTUBE!! Now ask yourself...how is that possible? Well folks it becomes possible once a site begins making big news and has been known for waking people up on a massive level....waking them up and bringing them together. Something that ATS has had the honor of, or should I say the unfortunate privilege of doing because look at what else it attracted in the process

Oh well what can ya do anymore. Flame away gov shills! If you think that by serving this beast that is hellbent on destroying the world and it's people that you will get an invite into the bunker when it is all done, buwhahah think again!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12345lonestar

Hmm, It might be a stretch to think this is goign to cause the western part of Japan to slide out to sea and cause a 1000 foot tsunami.

But the whole storm thing. How it isn't moving. That is completely normal. 2 reasons. First Just East and North East of LA is a large mountain range. I have lived in the Rockies for a while and have seen this over and over. Its Orographic rain. The moisture from the ocean gets compressed against the mountain range and gets squeezed out as the air is forced up in altitude. Once it hits the range it has the opposite effect on the other side of the mountain range. It lowers and is drained of moisture. That's why you get deserts on the Eastern parts of many mountain ranges in the West cost. Second. Many Doppler weather radars do not pick up moisture over mountain ranges. It just shows up as blank and will only pick up the really strong cells but will show them as being really light precip. There are many times when its storming like none other out in the Rockies of Colorado and the radar shows just a few specks. The satellite view that shows the clouds will show this is true. The base reflectivity radar just cant penetrate the higher altitudes of some of the ranges because the mountains block it. Many places do not have additional higher radars for picking up the higher altitude precipitation so you basically get a blackout like you see in the video..

Right on I had never thought of the role that the mountains, the rocky mountains no less, would play when it comes to the weather and more specifically the jet streams/storm clouds and how all that would look on a doppler radar
Just became a tad more enlightened, thank you for the contribution

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

If you can't take an opposing view on an open forum perhaps you should reevaluate whether or not you should be on the internet
I did not attack you, I said the thought process of not consider that its possible that nature in fact does work in a way that does not count out natural causes for the reason of this is not out of the realm of possibility and in fact is more likely.

no, i don't watch the other videos you put up quite frankly, you edited after i had already posted...how was i supposed to know they were there?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
Ugh! I just posted a thread about the second video, but in regards to the California weather. Didn't dawn on me to look up the video title. Duh. But with what that guy presented as far as the weather anomaly, that makes this all feel more orchestrated. What there just happened to be huge natural quakes followed by radiation and then they decided to just take advantage of the situation with some weather manipulation?
edit on 24-3-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

Looks like we on the same plane then brother
WAY too much....how can I describe it? SYNCHRONICITY for lack of a better word? Just too many pieces logically (some more logically than others no doubt but an argument can be had on many) coming together to form the picture that we have just observed. I guess I always grew up with the understanding that nature in it's natural form was mostly chaotic, not as predictable as some would try and have us believe (weathermen today are NOT all that better than those in the 80's)...and yes one could say "well look at what technology has evolved and enables us to see...THAT'S why you think that there is something to this when there is not!"

Okay yea I hear ya....BUT nah for some reason I ain't buying it when it comes to what has been happening ever since the year 2011 began!! NO WAY!! There is something else at work here. Sorry if I stole your thunder man. Please feel free to link your thread here as the only thing that matters is getting the word out.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's getting to the point that if any credible threatening evidence of impending doom ever did come to light, it would immediately be muddled up with so much HAARP nonsense that nobody would pay attention. HAARP + tinfoil is the real danger, not HAARP operating harmless experiments in the northern ionosphere.

Impending doom run to the hills.....go on internet see tinfoilers talking about HAARP.....back to bed.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

it;s close minded to also discount any natural cause in this so it goes both way. How is it not closed minded to suggest that I'm completely wrong for saying it's natural plate movement?

i wasn't saying that it was impossible...i believe it's HIGHLY unlikely though. That's my opinion and whether it;s closed minded or not is beside the point. It's closed minded to think the government is behind absolutely everything. Not saying there's a lot being covered up and there is a lot of government involvement and conspiracy in A LOT of things, but I don't believe in dragging up government / illuminati / NWO / HAARP conspiracy for absolutely everything.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hmmmm seems Alex Collier has perdicted that part of Japan will sink , well lets hope he was wrong...

edit on 24-3-2011 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm a sista and here's the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... but I don't think it's going anywhere. No thunder to be stolen, I just wanted the video to be seen. And I absolutely agree with you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join