It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weirdest dream ever/ should i do it or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

I have to take medication for certain mind problems, and so I can no longer drink because it interferes with the medication, but I have rather mixed feelings on drink. In some ways it would help me open up a little more an be a little more sociable, which I find extremely difficult to do in person. This however made it quite addictive and it became something of a problem, especially at times when i'd spend more on drink than food.

On the other hand drink also kinda helped me become a more spiritual person because the feeling of elation would sort of raise my awareness, so in some ways it was quite useful. Wouldn't wanna go back to it now though, even though I do sometimes miss it.

Weed I had to give up years ago as it just makes me very paranoid, which is already a big enough problem for me anyway. I'd like to learn more about meditation, as I think it could be more helpful.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
thank you everyone hwo has tried helping me and also i love hearing other peoples story aboutstuff liek thi, i guess im not alone.

btw its been 6 days with out bud and 4 with out a cigg and i havent really scratched my neck for any of them

it could be a spirital thing but also the differnet between this was the nuke or bomb going off (either manmade/somthing else)

i deff will follow up on this thread if anything changes

LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL

new topics

<< 1   >>

join