It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weirdest dream ever/ should i do it or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
hello fellow ats people.

ok this might sound a little weird or not but here it goes.

i was in a deep sleep/dream and in this dream i was ontop of a skyscrper in N.Y state(might of been the empire state) i was looking north(westchester ny) where i live. I saw a pulse bomb go off or even a nuke, but it wasnt any regular bomb or nuke it didnt blow up with a mushroom.

and then i asked myself(why is this happening) never got a answer, but this person or figure of a person came out of the sky (not actually looking up and seeing it come down) it like dropped in front of my face. i then talked to this figure through telepathically. IT did not say anyting till i asked whats going on, he also didnt answer that but i asked IT who are u and what are you; he never answered me.

IT jsut stared at me AND inside of me till it responded and said " if you stop smoking we will then respond and contact you later on"

i then laughed and thought it was all a joke and then me being stupid said i dont believe this at all show me your leader show me who they really are then i will stop. right after i asked that stupid question he looking at me with a funny face(more like a 'i call the shots here not you') then he dissapeared.

i am a smoker of both things WEED AND CIGGS.
so i thought about it and came with the fact that weed is naturaly grown and cigg are made with harmful chemicals but then i asked a few people myself and theyre telling me to stop smoking both

what do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

My guess would be you are doing a bit too much weed but hey stop smoking then reply when they contact you again and we can all refer to this post, now that would surely make interesting reading

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think the former is what may be causing your vivid dreams!!

Dont Quit!! Dreams are awsome when they are like that!!

Try not smoking a few hours before you go to sleep and see if your dreams change in intensity

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I smoke ciggies but not weed
I say stop smoking both - my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well i say stop smoking. See if you have the dream again with the...well...thing... contacting you. But i think you stop the weed and then you might not have these hallucinations! (joking)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
quitting smoking is never a bad idea, but I would have said " lol yeah right, a nuke just went off and your worried about me smoking?"

sounds like they dont have their priorities straight.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
try both separately. the native americans believe smoking tobacco and marijuana brought you closer to god (whatever it is). they smoked the pure stuff though, no cancerous death for them. if there are such things as demons or malevolent spirits, maybe it wants you to stop shielding yourself...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Green is good Brown is bad. I think if the entity wanted you to quit weed IT would have said to stop getting stoned. Remember this being is telepathic, and is using the terms that YOU would use to describe an action or event. It's communicating to you in this way so their can be NO confusion. One of the great things about Psy!!

So yea, chuck the ginger pubes of the devil away, and schmoke Buuuuuuud. Mellow it with some other herbal if you cant handle reefer. Ive been smoking Cigarettes far to many years to be able to handle smoke without enough Tar in it. Fool me i guess.

I also have a feeling that other beings have been asking me to stop smoking, and if im honest with myself i even made a promise to God that i would quit smoking. But the way things are in my life right now, im having such a hard time with it.

One tip as a life long smoker of both, your not going to quit Cig's if your still puffing herb. You'll just end up substituting. Set yourself a goal with the cigarettes, and its easier if you cut down before you cut it out. Heres whats worked for me in the past.

Day 1, 3 cigs
Day 2, 2 cigs
Day 3 1 cig
Day 7, Biiiiiiig fecking joint.

and dont give up if you slip up, we're only human!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
try both separately. the native americans believe smoking tobacco and marijuana brought you closer to god (whatever it is). they smoked the pure stuff though, no cancerous death for them. if there are such things as demons or malevolent spirits, maybe it wants you to stop shielding yourself...

Our lungs are made for oxygen not smoke... native Americans of old didn't have pot. native americans today are very often...speaking now from family member experence... alcoholics why quote them on smoking as if they in the are of spiritual know.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
whoa didnt really think people were gonna really respond to this THANK ALL!

btw i used to smoke alot of weed maybe 5 months str8 but just recently i got sick and i did not touch the bud i had left over nor did i touch a ciggy till today and i felt horrible.

the feeling in getting from not smoking a ciggy is weird and also a achievement. 3 of my friends asked for a ciggy break and i refused
i felt great since this being told me to stop.

i deff will respond back to this thread if anything changes

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
hello fellow ats people.

ok this might sound a little weird or not but here it goes.

i was in a deep sleep/dream and in this dream i was ontop of a skyscrper in N.Y state(might of been the empire state) i was looking north(westchester ny) where i live. I saw a pulse bomb go off or even a nuke, but it wasnt any regular bomb or nuke it didnt blow up with a mushroom.

and then i asked myself(why is this happening) never got a answer, but this person or figure of a person came out of the sky (not actually looking up and seeing it come down) it like dropped in front of my face. i then talked to this figure through telepathically. IT did not say anyting till i asked whats going on, he also didnt answer that but i asked IT who are u and what are you; he never answered me.

IT jsut stared at me AND inside of me till it responded and said " if you stop smoking we will then respond and contact you later on"

i then laughed and thought it was all a joke and then me being stupid said i dont believe this at all show me your leader show me who they really are then i will stop. right after i asked that stupid question he looking at me with a funny face(more like a 'i call the shots here not you') then he dissapeared.

i am a smoker of both things WEED AND CIGGS.
so i thought about it and came with the fact that weed is naturaly grown and cigg are made with harmful chemicals but then i asked a few people myself and theyre telling me to stop smoking both

what do you guys think?

Very often our deep mind our higher self is a lot smarter then the part we are using consciously...it comes out when we are suppressed like at night and IT tells us what is good for us.

Yours is telling you to stop putting foreign things in your lungs when the planets air is already polluted, it is telling you that your life and health depends on this. it is telling you that whatever you are doing to yourself is like a bomb waiting to go off and that your higher better self wants better for you and a future for you your higher self loves you mor then you love you..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Smoke or not. Who cares except yoiur family, but I think the issue is that your own inner self is trying to get you to quit. You're well aware of the consequences and health risks and have resisted the issue because you "like" smoking and, of course, you can quit any time. I think the guy you saw, from a dream interpretation standpoint, is you.

BTW, I'm not making this up. One very prevalent schpol of thought in dream interpretation is that everyone "else" you meet is yourself in another guise. For me, that's a scary thought, but meh? I dunno. It's one way of looking at this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ok the firgure i saw was jsut like doctor manhattan from watchmen

just like this from the shoulders up but with out the thing on his forehead the black eyes www.shopcomparecostumes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
First of all, marijuana does not cause you to hallucinate and in alot of cases, such as mine, represses vivid dreaming. After not smoking my "medicine" after a week or so I then begin to have really crazy/vivid dreams. Second, I doubt an "alien" would frown upon the use of such a highly medicinal herb, so I would say stop w/ the cigarettes. If nothing happens, try both. My guess is, quitting either of these won't help, in terms of bringing back the "messenger". It was a dream

edit on 24-3-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i'v also been beging for vivid dreams and i think i got it with this one the weird thing now is im not fein for a cigg or some weed i believe there has to be somthing more to this dream for the times to come

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I too smoke both (I have my Medical Card) but lately I've been having this interesting awareness, feeling or sense, when I'm not high, that some higher being or whatever you want to call it is making me feel, IDK, like there is no need and I can achieve the same effect through mental awareness. If I were you I would quit, at least for a while, see what happens. I'm going to stop for a while and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i quit smoking bud for about 4 days and i feel great. Quit smoking cigg for about 3 days and i feel BETTER.

i guess i just sit around and wait for a while, cant wait for the contact (if its the real deal) the thing about it to is that i'v been askign for some sign of contact with aliens.

btw i forgot to mention that it was more of a alien contact other then jsut a random being

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is kind of interesting to me. I had a dream where there was a huge alien ship outside my home and I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out to me. I was just sitting at a desk using a laptop for whatever, game or chat or research is what I usually do, and my kids came in and said, "Didn't you see it?" and proceeded to tell me. I looked out the windows and it was there just slowly moving around the house. I couldn't believe I didn't see it or sense it before that! I looked and could faintly see beings inside like they were standing at their windows looking in at us. Anyway there is more to my dream but I find it interesting that I knew the reason I didn't see them at first, or know they were there, is because I was drinking alcohol. I took it as a sign to stop drinking. I have only partially succeeded. I stopped for a bit, but started again and now I don't drink much at all. I don't know if it would be our subconscious or spirits telling us we need to get clean or if aliens really do want us to be healthier? It sounds funny to me to say that, but I wonder if others are having these sorts of dreams.

To answer your question, if you want them to come back to you, stop smoking all stuff for a little while and see what happens. You can always start up again if you want.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well, the being never said you couldn't eat your unmentionable herb
. Look up unmentionable herb firecrackers. Ya, stop smoking, what do you have to lose? Give it a reasonable amount of time and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BunnyBeHoppy

I get that feeling when I don't drink. It feels so good when I don't drink and I think why would I ever drink again when I can feel this good, yes sometimes even high, when I don't drink. I feel like there is a fight going on in me. It's not necessarily all chemical I'm sure. I think it's spiritual too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join