It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS the laughing stock for the secret bloodlines/elites that control the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They are probably all laughing at us and falling out of their chairs reading the threads of ATS. The threads were perhaps never close to the truth and all the conspiracies that ATSers generally know could just be "masterful dis-info". I can imagine a lot of the bloodline members saying: "Is that all they got?" or "How pathetic of them trying to figure out the truth when they are not even close, hahaha".

Overall, do you think such a scenario like this is possible? Is it even possible that ATSers are not even close to the "Truth"?

Thanks.
edit on 24-3-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
They are probably all laughing at us and falling out of their chairs reading the threads of ATS. The threads were perhaps never close to the truth and all the conspiracies that ATSers generally know could just be "masterful dis-info". I can imagine a lot of the bloodline members saying: "Is that all they got?" or "How pathetic of them trying to figure out the truth when they are not even close, hahaha".

Overall, do you think such a scenario like this is possible? Is it even possible that ATSers are not even close to the "Truth"?

Thanks.

Lmfao I bet you're right. Matter of fact, I am probably being laughed at right now!

And I bet they're not the only ones laughing too

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Works both ways - they laugh at us, we laugh at them.
They think we are stupid, we know they are.

It doesn't really matter does it if they laugh or cry?
Our agenda should only be to educate & awaken the masses and save as many innocent minds as possible.

Anyways, I do hope they are reading our threads so they know to look behind at all times to see the teeth biting at their backsides.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I think for the majority of people this could be true but if you're smart and logical about the way you read ATS you'll know what to believe and what not to. E.g. 911 planned by Bush admin or other. Logical to the point it's plausible. Hollow Earth however? Not so much.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I laugh at the thought of them laughing at us, talking about what they're up to and which ones are worse.

I bet during breaks at the next Bilderberg meeting, they will post lots of threads and sit around pissing their pants at all of us.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
They are probably all laughing at us and falling out of their chairs reading the threads of ATS.

Heck, I do that myself reading some ATS threads.

As with anything else, sift through the mud to find the gold.

edit on 24-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeDANz

Expert textpert choking smokers,
Don't you thing the joker laughs at you?
See how they smile like pigs in a sty,
See how they snied.
I'm crying.

-I am the walrus.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
[color=deepskyblue]Do you not think that they probably have better things to do than laugh at all the peons on ATS???

Second line.

link   
Everything we discuss in here for the most part is 30+ year old news to them. Exceptions being breaking news of course. By the time we hear they are thinking about doing something... it's already been done and mastered for the most part. I don't think they're reading any of this, their peeons read it for them, and delegate who may be a threat.... which none of us are to them.

link   

I think about that everyday, non-stop. In fact, I think its the truth. We can't laugh at them, its never the other way around...They control the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were lurking this site and having a good laugh. But the hell with them. I am new here and glad I joined. I'm learning about a lot of topics that are never addressed in the mainstream media.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

More than possible...but remember the Illuminati card game? There's one card in that deck called:

Conspiracy theorists: www.itsaboutthattime.net...

It sais: " This powerless and much mocked group is prized by the Illuminati because their wild ravings often contain wiseful ideas. "

So...maybe they're laughing at us, swallowing up their disinfo, maybe they are actually impressed some of us " human cattle " picked up on their little hints and at least partially see through their smoke and mirrors...guess we'll never find out...
edit on 24-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What monstrous absurdities and paradoxes have resisted whole batteries of serious arguments, and then crumbled swiftly into dust before the ringing death-knell of a laugh! ~Agnes Repplier

I think we are more like the thorn in their side.

It doesn't matter if some of the stuff on here is wrong.
In order to prove it's wrong, people have to think, research, and learn.

People that think, research, and learn are the enemy of the elites.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was just thinking if one of "them" came on here. Made an account. Made 20 posts. Created a thread telling the absolute truth about everything that`s been going on in the world. What do you think would happen? It would be ridiculed and laughed at. People would point out all the ways it didn`t make sense... Some genius would ask for proof. Then the moderators would move it onto the HOAX! forum, where it cannot receive flags and be brought to anyone`s attention. So then noone could do anything about it, and the Truth would just get buried...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

I think for the majority of people this could be true but if you're smart and logical about the way you read ATS you'll know what to believe and what not to. E.g. 911 planned by Bush admin or other. Logical to the point it's plausible. Hollow Earth however? Not so much.

I agree.

I do think some threads give them a real scare.

You can tell which threads they are by where the Disinfo agents attack. Disinfo agents do not use logic, they use ad hominium and other unsupported attacks and often try to derail a thread.

SEE: The 25 Rules of Spreading DisInformation (A Must Read For All ATSers)

Other threads on Disinfo agents:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No , I would say elites are VERY worried about websites like ATS. People started to wake up, maybe we are wrong here a lot of times but the trend is for the people to WAKE UP, therefore they are harder and harder to control . If I was an elite, now it would be a great time to panic!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anyone with half a brain must be laughing at most of the stuff on ATS - it's fabulous entertainment!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
possibly. These NWO/Illuminati people do some really weird things. And at weird times... it's like an inside joke.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
"Gentlemen, congratulations. You're everything we've come to expect from years of government training. Now please step this way, as we provide you with our final test: an eye exam... "

new topics

top topics

join