It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we constantly get lied to and **** on by the US government and put up with it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

This is all one big mindgame whereas the most committed will always win, those who think every move through will rule for an eternity. One false move on our end will spell disaster for all

Yeah i Know They have been playing chess a long time. But consider this they have been planning for 60 or more years there chekmate on us! Do we have 50 years to plan and consider and do allt his nonesense. Hey brother I can sense some things our a foot maybe you can to. But I will not go off into that good night with just a whimper.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Because ultimately we're the ones who put them into place. Buyer's remorse just doesn't work when you decided to buy donkey turds because they were on sale. You know what you were getting.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

I constantly hear about the manufactured media or populace control when most of humanities problem is organic and systemic. The blame is in the people and the people alone....

Although I agree with much of what you wrote, I have to disagree with this.

I have spent the last five or more years researching the subject and there is no question in my mind that there are those who are extremely wealthy who have taken control of governments.

I strongly suggest you read the well researched article by Nicole Johnson. She has four pages of foot notes and documents the cold blooded campaign by the Committee for Economic Development to wipe out American farming starting in 1945 and ending this December with the passage of the "Food Safety" Modernization Act: www.opednews.com...

Here is another example:

HMMMMMmmmm

very interesting.

Stanley Greenberg, husband of Rosa Delauro is part of Greenberg-Quinlan Research Inc and Greenberg Carville Shrum. Greenberg Carville Shrum directed Campaigns in 60 countries (including Tony Blair in the UK) and was responsible for the Bolivia fiasco. Stan Greenberg “...specializes in research on globalization, international trade...”

All my references to Greenberg Carville Shrum campaigns are now no longer showing that they were involved in the campaigns of 60 countries

Here are my notes from a couple of years ago:

Bolivia fiasco:
www.nlginternational.org/report/NLG__BOLIVIA_REPORT_2007.pdf
efilmcritic.com...
www.boston.com...

Greenberg writes for the Democratic Strategist : www.thedemocraticstrategist.org...
Greenberg also formed Democracy Corps archive.democracycorps.com...

Greenberg Carville Shrum directed Campaigns in 60 countries books.google.com... Fu9oiDkgma6w6ZA8BU&hl=en&ei=P3SVSZXREpa5twfkoay9Cw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=7&ct=result

Democratic Underground doesn't like Greenberg Carville Shrum “Regarding Carville and dirty politics “ www.democraticunderground.com...

published

Here is the tie in to Monsanto: www.democracycorps.com...

"Whether you want to win your election, lead your country, increase your bottom line, or change the world, Greenberg Quinlan Rosner can help you find the answer," GQRR states on its website www.gqrr.com...

Globalization and middle class prosperity. www.thedemocraticstrategist.org...

www.sourcewatch.org...

Disappearing documentation has been a real problem during the fight against the takeover of the food supply, so I should not be surprised that this info has disappeared. Delauro sponsored HR875 the original food safety bill. The connection between her hubby and Monsanto went viral and REALLY ticked off Monsanto

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

We riot now and everything we've gained would be lost in a day

we get out in the streets today, a movement is started in a week.

By doing that it allows TPTB to install rioters into your protest turning your otherwise peaceful protest into a full scale riot. This is to be avoided at all costs. Look at the espisode of The Conspiracy Chicks entitled "Agent Provacateur" how TPTB were caught red handed by Ottawa PD infiltraiting protests just to start trouble and how Ottawa PD arrested only those who were placed there to riot leaving everyone else alone.

This is a vulnerability point that will be used against us as it has already and will again. No street protests guarandamntees that we do not get infiltrated effectively stopping them cold.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

BY the globalist types doing that (I don;t us the TP word) would that destroy the idea of the movement would that take away the message?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

BY the globalist types doing that (I don;t us the TP word) would that destroy the idea of the movement would that take away the message?

That would be the absolute last thing you would want, some moronic group infiltraiting and turning an otherwords peaceful protest into a riot. That is to be avoided at all costs. We have the internet and must employ it fully. This is the most powerful weapon on the planet, more powerful then any bomb, gun, IED combined!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

S&F.
I wish I had the answers, but we're so divided as a nation no one wants answers that don't fit their agendas anyway.

On another note:

We can't just let them lie to us and forget about it after watching some Family Guy.

Please, for the love of God, don't take my Family Guy!
It's about all I have left to keep me from going postal

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree

S&F.
I wish I had the answers, but we're so divided as a nation no one wants answers that don't fit their agendas anyway.

On another note:

We can't just let them lie to us and forget about it after watching some Family Guy.

Please, for the love of God, don't take my Family Guy!
It's about all I have left to keep me from going postal

So, a tv show is more important to you then democracy and liberty?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Although I agree with much of what you wrote, I have to disagree with this.

I have spent the last five or more years researching the subject and there is no question in my mind that there are those who are extremely wealthy who have taken control of governments.

Not to be crude, but so what? All the research will end in naught more often than not (to be kind). As I said, which doesn't really seem disagreeable, is that most of humanities problems are organic and systemic. I am not denying that it goes on and really don't need to be educated on the subject (I mean no disrespect of course) because I've been here for a long time and researched a great many topics. Shoot, I live 15 miles outside DC and can tell you lots of stories about how the Federal Government actually runs on the ground level, but it never does any good.

I'm aware of the situation in food and banks, among many others, but when push comes to shove it has been allowed. Period. Additionally, even these examples that you bring up evince the problem by simply listing byproducts of the root. I fail to see exactly what you disagreed with in my post honestly.

People don't care, they don't see the roots of their problems and generally have shallow opinions. From my study of history I can tell you that the large majority of people can not be woken up, even if they act on behalf of those who are awake but can also easily be lied to by those who are awake and use the information for personal gains (Pol pot is a good example).

We put up with it because we are a small and generally ignored or disdained community who, honestly, have as many unsavory elements as normal society.

Peace
KJ

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

...I fail to see exactly what you disagreed with in my post honestly.

People don't care, they don't see the roots of their problems and generally have shallow opinions....

Sorry I misunderstood you. Now I understand what you are trying to say. I just put it in different words:

A study done during WWII showed there are only one out of a hundred who are leaders. The rest are followers. Kill, subvert or break the leader and you will have no trouble with the rest.

This is an intrinsic part of human nature, that is the "herd mentality". If we were ALL leaders we would never have developed civilization.

The "herd mentality" is both mankind's biggest strength because we can cooperate to get things done, and our biggest weakness because it can be easily exploited for evil purposes such as a lynch mob.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I've been thinking that now is the perfect time to enact change. Real change. The U.S. Government just went to war against Libya so the people could have the freedoms they demanded. If Americans en mass did this right now, then the government would be between a rock and a hard place. A big friggin' jagged rock and one unbreakable hard place.

At this moment in time there are no Public Relations that would be able to cover the old "Do as we say and not as we do" routine. They would be unable to use force against the people right now. I'm sure they might try to find ways of creating a "terrorist" situation. But if there's one thing that we seem to be seeing lately it is that when the government attacks the people the people get fired up even more. The people don't get mad they get even.

First post by the way...
Cheers!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I have been pondering this for sometime now. We exhaust alot of energy on social media. This is Social Media. We are Facelessbook or Avatarbook. TPTB I believe, love these sites because..., well we come on here and bitch and moan and rant and rave and at the end of it all we feel like we did something. Something BIG AND IMPORTANT.
Don't get me wrong. This has become my favorite website. What if I am making a bad choice? I still write my congressman and so and so forth. How can we "organize" when we have been duped into "virtual organization?" Has no one read the many reports or articles out about how the more Facebook or Myspace friends one has it is a fact the majority have less in real life. This replaces real organization. They cam easily infiltrate this unlike a true organization thy would have to use real live liars.to pretend they were our friends to infiltrate even have sex wit some of us and make us feel loved. Why expend when we have virtual resistance?
Social Media allows virtual frindship and the image or illusion of having friends satisfying a natural desire to interact with humans. I believe Social Media works in the same way coc aine tricks the brain into thinking that you have eaten, or accomplished something or you are well liked. Social Media is a virtual drug, a virtual flouride, a virtual effort at overcoming the DOOM that awaits are futures if we don't actually organize and say enough is enough.
TPTB has indict and research into the forums that tell us they have us right where they need us. Think about it. Are there that many forums where we can express what we know or have found. We are like reverse reporters to.them. we come on here or GLP or Infowars forums etc. and say what we have seen, where, when, how much, and for how long. They can data mine and know how to spin the next story, they can figure out how many of us know something and how much attention they need to spend persuading us.
Sites like these can pacify us if we chose to be armchair basement resistance pokemon. We are merely first person role players living through our alter egos of an avatar and a fantasy name because some of us are cowards and would never put our real names on a petition or a face at a rally or our hands in cuffs and martyr for what we believe to be the innate right of men everywhere. That is to be free. We are not free. That is why we do nothing. We choose to not be free. We choose a leash called a mouse and a mindset that reinforces anxiety and a paralyzing fear to go talk to neighbors out of fear of scorn or mockeryg when we absolutely believe 9-11 was a treasonous crime comitted by men and women who should hang. You know what they should be building at Ground Zero? GALLOWS!!!! A mosque is benign, a gallow would be justice. It is a shame that babies in Iraq are radiated with DU weapons against everyform of treaty and convention and legal agreement in the past 200 years. Where are the mothers in our communities that should be outraged? It is a crime against the natural order for mothers to see ANY baby and not feel some sort of injustice. Why do we let Israel run over Palestinian children? Why do we allow Yemen men and women to be shot? Saudis? Yet Qhadafi who was iabout to receive a Humanitarian Citation for better treatment of his Citizens suddenly witin 3 weeks time become the most undesirable human on the earth? How about Afghanistan children and young men murdered by our Kill Teams
edit on 24-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: sorry it ends wierd my droid is being WIERD..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So, a tv show is more important to you then democracy and liberty?

Yeah, TheImmaculateD1 talking about democracy and liberty.
What a joke!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I dont think its something we can know right now as to exactly to do because people arent just ready yet. I dont understand why but they are not. When ever i try to talk to people about this stuff they tell me that i shouldnt be worrying about stuff like that and to just go shopping or something..how can you now care about thje very future of your species...makes me crazy thats why i finallyy decided to sign up to this website..lol but anyway When enough good, hardworking honest people: wake up and realize what is really going on i honest believe in my heart that good will beat evil and over come what has been going on..we create our own reality..so lets make it a good one please..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My guess is the reason we put up with it is because of the fluoride in the water. Prozac is a form of fluoride after all. Egypt for instance doesn't put fluoride in it's water. Although there's been talk of lowering the amount of fluoride in the US, so that might help people stand up for themselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Like us Canadians, our government was found in contempt so now they are being brought down and Canadians will have a chance to give someone else a shot.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

...I fail to see exactly what you disagreed with in my post honestly.

People don't care, they don't see the roots of their problems and generally have shallow opinions....

Sorry I misunderstood you. Now I understand what you are trying to say. I just put it in different words:

A study done during WWII showed there are only one out of a hundred who are leaders. The rest are followers. Kill, subvert or break the leader and you will have no trouble with the rest.

This is an intrinsic part of human nature, that is the "herd mentality". If we were ALL leaders we would never have developed civilization.

The "herd mentality" is both mankind's biggest strength because we can cooperate to get things done, and our biggest weakness because it can be easily exploited for evil purposes such as a lynch mob.

Okay, so how best to break the current leaders?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Media and Governments work together to keep us ignorant and stupid its part of the Illuminati power game of controlling the masses. Power corrupts all

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
Like us Canadians, our government was found in contempt so now they are being brought down and Canadians will have a chance to give someone else a shot.

Canada has a government?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It's not just that we keep putting up with lies OP. SnF We keep voting for the liars on top of it. I guess there's really just one reason. We're all a bunch of Saps.?......... I D K.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join