It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planes following a black line in the sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the other day there was a tread on ats about planes in the uk leaving chemtrails and following black lines in the sky he made a crude drawing about it and asked what it could be so today with camera ready i captured an image of what he must have been talking about also there has been lots of strange spheres in the sky and a kind of ball with two triangles on each side flying in a formation of three very strange here in the uk at the minute

on this pic you can see the plane is half way down the black line wich only appeared just before the plane approached

these are some picks of the chemtrails/contrails in my area they last for hours and turn in to clouds blocking the sky

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No way!!! I have seen this before with my mum!! I would LOVE to know what it is..

Never seen it on photo though!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bian101

its strange its like there following a road in the sky

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Some good pics there friend. I haven't noticed the black lines previously, but this should be something to look out for.

I have taken some similar photo's myself of chemtrails. They seem to appear from early to mid mornin, then from late afternoon to early evening. Is this the same kind of timings in your area?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This might offer some insight: contrailscience.com...
According to the article, some con/chem trails create an actual shadow. This is news to me, but the article seems to support it with evidence.

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i thought a plane had gone through first and left a line through the cloud but this appeared just before the plane it wasn't there before the plane approached

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Could it be some extremely new stealth technology that makes the aircrafts only visibility is the slice it makes through the clouds. I would easily believe that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
According to the article, some con/chem trails create an actual shadow. This is news to me, but the article seems to support it with evidence.

Peace,
spec

Exactly...

Here are some other examples:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

yeah that sounds about right some planes leave them and others don't im pretty shore our skys weren't this bad a few years ago

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That's crazy! Thanks for the pics!

link   
I think these are shadows. I've seen con/chemtrails and then below or to the side the same pattern in dark. Looking closely I seems that it was a shadow. Perhaps that is what we have here too.

link   
No,

Its not shadows, this black mark goes on far beyond the horizon.. and its also present with no clouds...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Peace,
spec

This is the first thing I thought of when I saw these photos. It looks like the sun is very low on the horizon which would explain the contrail of a plane casting a shadow on the high clouds above. I've seen it before around here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

That's not the same kind of pictures at all.

They are trails that are covered within a shadow caused by higher clouds.

I read the article and it didn't seem to add any weight to the counter argument. In fact the skies were not filled with these trails years ago. This is quite a new phenomenon, possibly over the last 10-15 years.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Seems to me that the Sun is directly behind the airplane and it's exhaust trail

SHADOW in the sky.

Nothing more...
edit on 24-3-2011 by LazyGuy because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There are also shadows like this one, which is somewhat different to the above examples:

.....which are projection of the contrail shadow in a dusty atmosphere.
edit on 24-3-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

yeah that sounds about right some planes leave them and others don't im pretty shore our skys weren't this bad a few years ago

and you'd be right - ther are so many more planes flying now - most people do not realise how much jet aviation has increased in just a few decades - here's some info I got from a Boeing coument that was dated 2004:

by way of explaination - in 1980 it looks like there weer about 6,000 civil jets - by 2003 there were 18,000 - the numbers tripled in 23 years

and then a later version of the same report - from 03 to 08 add about another 2000 jets. If you look up google for info on how many new jets Boeing, Airbus, etc expect to sell they are talking another 20,000 jets by about 2030 - a lot of them for Asia, especially China, as the rest of hte world catches up with hte amount of aviation in the USA.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hey there AG, thanks for that info, I have tried to find that in the past

In my OPINION, the criss cross skies began around 96 ish, and I see by looking at the "departures", which is # of planes, has not increased significantly from 96 to 2006, yet this is when the phenomenon started, the multiple lines in the skies that I have yet to see any earlier pics of with the exception of a few military fleets taking off and a single contrail or 2. Not wanting to digress into the argument about what, if anything is being sprayed(though I still think it's geo-engineereing efforts, kept from the public for fear or validation of serious climate troubles), that horse needs a break from the beating around here!

However, specifically on the note of multiple lines in the sky, I think it is a more recent phenomenon.(96 to now)

Peace,
spec

ETA: after a second glance at the bottom chart, I guess there was a significant increase "wolrdwide." Hmmm...
Though the Boeing one stays fairly average, and I would guesstimate 5 to 6 thousand more planes increase from 96 to 06? That does seem significant....but the US #'s do not satisfy a significant enough increase to convince me of the # of increased trails since 96.
edit on 24-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Wow, if your information is correct, the airlines are currently flying 4-5 times as many planes as in the 1980's

this should mean that their profits are up 4-500%, so we should not be experiencing costs 6 times higher, new charges for luggage, pillows, etc.???

Or, maybe it's not just the airlines that are trying to charge extra for"NUTS"??

by the way, is that the new chart for the week??? I see you've posted it quite a few times today??

Parker

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes I appreciate that there has been an increase in the number of flights, thanks for pointing out the obvious.

However, regardless of this, flight paths over my City have not changed over the years, yet these chemtrails are being produced on previously unseen flight paths, criss crossing the city. Just awaiting another plane to come along and start puffing out rings as on occasions it looks like the start of a game of noughts and crosses.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join