It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sammy Hagar: Aliens "Either Downloaded or Uploaded" His Brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
www.eonline.com...

"That's right, it was real," he says. "Aliens were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren't even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, 'F--k they downloaded something into me!' Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment, 'See what this guy knows.' "

So. Whatcha think? Has the Red Rocker fallen off his rocker? I've always thought Sammy was a bit more down to earth than most celebrities but this sounds a little bizzarre. I don't remember many stories of brains being invaded quite like this, although there was Philip K. Dick and his VALIS which was similar.

Maybe the tequila has addled Sammy's brain?

Why they would need to know what Sammy knows is beyond me as I am pretty sure Sammy isn't holding nuclear codes or state secrets. Then again, maybe he's like Chuck Barris, doing his thing then taking off to do nasty business for TPTB?

Well, there ya have it. Sammy has a hotline to the aliens.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
www.eonline.com...

Maybe the tequila has addled Sammy's brain?

LOL nah... I think it was more of that Top of the Market '___'

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The aliens were hoping to get information on how to drive 55.
Obviously, they went to the wrong man.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hagar's an Idiot .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well here's my first post, Hi everyone!
Saw Sammy Hagar in concert back in the 80's, and in a newspaper article in Pittsburgh he stated "Pittsburgh leave your drugs at home! He is more on parallel with someone like Ted Nugent, very health conscious. Also saw him with Van Halen, and he spit out Michael Anthony's Jack Daniels, and said "How can you drink that S**t" I for one believe this man who has never been a target of tabloids, because he has never given them any reason too. Just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by madshatter713
Well here's my first post, Hi everyone!
Saw Sammy Hagar in concert back in the 80's, and in a newspaper article in Pittsburgh he stated "Pittsburgh leave your drugs at home! He is more on parallel with someone like Ted Nugent, very health conscious. Also saw him with Van Halen, and he spit out Michael Anthony's Jack Daniels, and said "How can you drink that S**t" I for one believe this man who has never been a target of tabloids, because he has never given them any reason too. Just my 2 cents

Welcome to the Monkey House. I hope you have as much fun here as I do.

But I'm still betting on the Tequila.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Its a publicity stunt, looks like he wants to be scene like Charlie Sheen.
Tiger Blood and Adonis DNA, man you either love him or hate him.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

This happened in the 70's while he was the singer for Montose, way before he started the Cabo Wabo tequila line, a business venture, obviously just promoting a brand. He doesn't fall off the stage like many other rockers, and finishes every show, no passing out on stage. Why lie about something like this, he's got plenty of money already. He spoke about this previously on Howard Sterns show a few years back concerning this abduction.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I know a lot of people make fun, and call names, but the fact is many people are at this time in direct contact at least once a day, and sometimes more. Sometimes I will write out a post, and then the next day wonder how I was able to do that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wonder if they told him to gain weight, stay drunk

and film crappy concerts for DVD?

(and I loved Van Hagar BTW)
edit on 24-3-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm not surprised it's already posted. I tried to search but my computer is on the fritz. So I said heck with it, if it needs to be deleted, it can be.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You think his marketing people don't know that?

new topics

top topics

join