It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing Challenge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Some very interesting posts... I wont say which ones because that could give it away. But some people have got pretty close, seen something along the same lines or with the same use, and some of the guesses make a lot of sense depending on what angle you view the objects from.

As far as what I said in my OP about trying to sense people sneaking a peak in my bedroom, I went to the store and when I came back got that odd feeling like someone is watching you. Whether it was from you eaves droppers or me just psyching myself out I do not know. But very interesting nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's a keyring with a mini torch attached. I still see an inhaler - do you use one at all. Breathing Problems.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I do think you should give a time limit to this - as we're all from different time zones perhaps you could say 'one hour' or 'two hours' after first post. I have things to do.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I do think you should give a time limit to this - as we're all from different time zones perhaps you could say 'one hour' or 'two hours' after first post. I have things to do.

Your right, my bad!

I was really waiting for solargeddon to reply, because he/she was closest to getting it right... depending on what he meant by "torch"

OK so the answer is: A flashlight and an automatic pocket knife.

I know over in Europe people call flashlights torches a lot, so if that's what solargeddon meant than good call!

Couple things that interested me:

Originally posted by pellian
one is dark and egg shapes an the other white.

The knife is black and a bit oval shaped, and the flashlight is matte silver, so pretty close.

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by James1982

The object on the left is a circle shape, glass or clear crystal object about the size of a golf ball. The one on the right is colorfull and is a small box (square) shape. I do see specificly what the objects are.

The flashlight is tailstanding, meaning the lens and LED module is facing upward. This particular model has a glass lens, not plastic. So the circular clear glass was right, depending on how you are viewing it. If looking straight down, it could appear to be a glass circle. Size was off, and there was no colorful box, but still worth noting I thought.

Originally posted by cassp83

I have no 'skill' of this but got an instant feel that one was an arrowhead & the other was some sort of gemstone.

I thought the arrowhead was similar to a knife, seeing as they both are edged weapons/tools. The gemstone thing could be the flashlight again, because facing upwards is the lense and LED module. The reflector in the flashlight is of the "orange peel" type, meaning it's crinkled and faceted. Which could easily be described as looking like a gemstone.

In addition to that, there was a lot of guesses that had to do with circular things. The knife has a silver disc about the size of a dime at each end, and once again the tailstanding flashlight is circular and silver.

No I don't use an inhaler, but I am a smoker so perhaps you are seeing into my future

I really appreciate everyone's participation! All things are open to interpretation, but I think several people got pretty close. Hope you guys enjoyed yourself, and thanks again!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I need to practice, as I was reading this I got salt and pepper shakers!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Good fun - Thanks for that.

Give up the cigs just in case mate!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Is one of the objects triangular? Possibly a tool there?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A small gold heart necklace

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sorry, for the late reply lmao, I did mean torch as in you put batteries in it press the button, and it lights up, I have no idea what the other intend use is in the US

Way out with the compass then boooo
lol

Good game though I like it

Just sorry I wasn't around long enough to reply earlier, what can I say in the UK it was my bedtime, and then of course I have only just got in now, amazing the difference time zones, and geographcal distance make.

Look out for Sunday, and ,maybe I will set one of these RV games up, although my house is a mess, and you could get toatally lost and confused just trying to find the front door lol

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
Sorry, for the late reply lmao, I did mean torch as in you put batteries in it press the button, and it lights up, I have no idea what the other intend use is in the US

Way out with the compass then boooo
lol

Good game though I like it

Just sorry I wasn't around long enough to reply earlier, what can I say in the UK it was my bedtime, and then of course I have only just got in now, amazing the difference time zones, and geographcal distance make.

Look out for Sunday, and ,maybe I will set one of these RV games up, although my house is a mess, and you could get toatally lost and confused just trying to find the front door lol

Exactly as I thought!

I'm a flashaholic (Flashlights are a hobby of mine, how sad is that?) LOL anyway in the US it's very common for them to be called Flashlights, but on my flashlight forums most of the European and Asian members refer to them as "torches" so I didn't know if you mean an actual torch/let flame lighter, or a flashlight.

But I was pretty sure you meant flashlight, but didn't want to give it away if you didn't

GOOD JOB
I'll have to throw some stars your way.

Someone else just made a thread about how RV doesn't work at all. I beg to differ, because you were one of the first people to make a guess in this thread, and you were completely correct about one of the objects. I think it's VERY unlikely that you would be able to simply GUESS what the object was, and get it completely correct!

Once again good job, I trust in your abilities now! I'll have to make sure to stay fully clothed in my bedroom from now on, as I'll never know if you might be sneaking a peak

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yay
gosh, even reading flashlight in yur last post was weird, its a torch over here, so I'm not use to the language difference (although you'd have thought I would be by now, the amunt of time spent on ATS for starters lol).

Yeah i believe RV is real, as there have been experiments conducted, and I believe the military have used it too, plus just you only have to google remote viewing, and loads will come up.

Maybe I showed some RV ability, maybe I had a lucky guess, in the meantime, try and get to the gym more, just in case I should peek
lol

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i just add a pic on my profile can someone please tell me if it look like a face on my bed

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

1973 dime and blue writing pen

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A rubber band and paperclip what are they doing there?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You are able to find Flashlight forums James1982? I am very impressed.

Also I think that was just the right amount of description thank you. Even if I didn't get it right.

edit on 16amWed, 16 Apr 2014 05:52:11 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thanks Darkbake for bringing this thread to life again by commenting, I had completely forgot about this, it was nice to see it again and can't believe this thread is 3 years old!

James are you still round?

Do you still feel a presence poking round that room of yours?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I see the image of a Disney mouse and hot wheel toy car.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Let's make another remote viewing challenge, seems like fun and challenging. Whose game?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join