It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing Challenge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
After reading Gandalfthegrey's RV challenge, I became quite fascinated by the fact that some people got pretty darn close to the answer. I hope he doesn't mind but I wanted to see if anyone could RV my bedroom.

I'm not really sure what information I need to give, so I'll try and give as much without giving anything away.

I live in Portland, OR in a brown two story house. My bedroom is on the second floor on the right side of the house (if you are looking at the house from the street) In my bedroom against the far right wall there is a TV with black tower speakers on either side (NAD brand if it matters)

On top of the right hand speaker sits two objects, both small enough to fit into your hand.

I'm very interested to see what people's talent tells them. I just want you to know I am not making this thread as a joke or anything, as I've been interested in RV for awhile now, and have great respect for people that are skilled in it. I'm not trying to abuse your gift, just doing an experiment. I am going to see if I can "sense" anybody trying to RV my bedroom.

Anyway, thanks for looking, and if you got a problem with me making this thread I apologize! I would very much appreciate serious attempts, and will be 100% honest with what the two objects are, and will not move/touch/remove them until someone guesses what they are, or I tell you.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
lol I always find these soo much fun...ok this may sound crazy but as soon as you said two small objects that fit in your hand, a picture of a ceramic clown popped in my head lol. I dont know why, and also a little bottle of perfume/colonge.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A turtle figurine and a small digital clock with weather info

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A small compass, and a little torch ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I sense a watch and dvd/cd. Hope I get it right so I can win a prize

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

a watch and a necklace??

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
remote control and lighter????? idk really...just guessing
))

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a skull like statue and a game controller

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
one is dark and egg shapes an the other white.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Something small, round.

I also keep seeing an 'inhaler'

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
two coins one's a penny and the other is a dime.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

I saw a compass too isn't that strange

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Two white dice... The one on the left has a 6 pointing to the ceiling, the one on the right is a two.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

We must be on the same wavelength (well partially )

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Torch as in torch lighter or flashlight?

Originally posted by pellian
one is dark and egg shapes an the other white.

Pretty close actually!

No compass or coins... but it's pretty odd that people are guessing that. I'll point out why once I reveal what they are

edit on 24-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I assume that you once had both of these objects on the 2nd or third shelf from the top a while back.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is weird, but I keep getting an image of a small, ceramic figurine with a red hood or cap -- a mushroom or a dwarf? I get nothing on the second item.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The object on the left is a circle shape, glass or clear crystal object about the size of a golf ball. The one on the right is colorfull and is a small box (square) shape. I do see specificly what the objects are.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I have no 'skill' of this but got an instant feel that one was an arrowhead & the other was some sort of gemstone.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
A porcelain gnome and a saucer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join