It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Very Odd Dreams on the Same Night. 20 Miles Apart..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think its best to start this off by explaining my dream first. A few nights ago I was fast asleep and had a dream, or what I presume was a dream. In my dream, I was awakened by a loud rumbling sound and a bright blue light right outside my window. and as I was lying there on my back awake (in my dream) I looked over to my right, curious about the rumble and bright blue light, and a... shadow is the best way i can describe it, came through my wall. this did not appear to be a normal shadow and was vertical like the shadow was a being of some kind. The shadow was about 4 feet tall and about 3 feet wide. No matter how hard I looked into this darkness I could not tell what the being was, even though there was still a bright light in my room. And then it spoke to me.

When it spoke, it was in my voice. It said "You do not need to worry anymore. Everything will be fine." At this point in my dream I panicked. I mean, who wouldn't in that situation? I asked what it meant by that, and why and who it was. The only reply it had was "all will be clear in time" Then things became very real in my dream... more vivid and I became more aware of my surroundings and yet at the same time I was very confused and scared because I didn't know what was going on.

I started to sit up but couldn't. so I panicked more. I tried talking and couldn't, so even more I panicked. I used every ounce of strength in me to sit up and finally was able to. I looked towards the being in my dream and asked "why are you doing this?" I received no reply but suddenly became very peaceful and very drowsy. So drowsy that I couldn't hold myself up anymore and fell asleep in my dream.

The next morning I woke up, still thinking about the dream I had and went on with my day as usual. Later that afternoon I went to my girlfriends house because she had made me supper. The entire meal I was thinking about my crazy dream but not bringing it up to her. We talked about how her day was and other things and then she said, "Oh! I have to tell you about my dream last night! I never remember my dreams but this one is so vivid in my memory!". And so she told me her dream and the entire time she was talking I was in disbelief.

In her dream she was asleep and suddenly woke up to find herself hovering above her bed and able to look down and see herself sleeping. She then seen a dark shadow come from her closet door and it said "We have Matt." (my name) And she said "what do you mean you have him? Is he ok?" It's reply was "He is more than alright. You will be too.". And she said she slowly drifted back into her bed and fell into a deep sleep"

After her telling me this, I had cold chills. I was shocked and flooded her with questions. I asked what it looked like and she said it was like a black blur. I asked if she was scared and she said not at all, she was actually very peaceful. I also asked what the thing sounded like and she said "It just sounded like a normal voice. I cant really describe it" Then I told her about my dream the very same night and she couldn't believe it. She asked me how tall the thing was that I seen in my dream and what it looked like and I described it to her and she was even more amazed.

This kind of thing has never happened to me before and so I had to share my dream with ATS to see what you guys think. I very much want to assume this event is just an odd coincidence, but the way she described her dream that night makes me really wonder...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hmmm...Very interesting, to say the least...

I definitely believe that there is much more going on with dreams than we know...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

I never really thought much about dreams and their purpose but after this, I defiantly agree.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Glad you posted this, OP. I have had several strange dreams, or visits from another dimension, I don't know which. In the "dream," there is a very thin, young woman of about 25. She is wearing an orange top, with a little collar like a maid's uniform has, and green skirt that comes to knee level. Her hands are holding something, and as she gets nearer to me, I see it is a metallic box of some kind, maybe 6" x 6", square.
She works her way over to me, one time through trees, one time through people standing, one time through tall grass. But as she gets almost close enough to hand me the box, everything changes around. After the change, we are the same distance apart. I have had this dream reoccurring for two nights in a row now, and I cannot figure it out, except that it seems more like a dimensional change rather than a dream. I really want to see that box.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

thats very interesting. I can't imagine your curiosity about what might be in that box. Not to mention its happened twice to you. Even though they are dreams (or maybe something more) i hate that we are always left hanging.. you've yet to find whats in that box and i want to know what that being meant by what it told me...

who knows man, but i wish you the best of luck and hope we both get some closure

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A few nights ago my gf had a dream where she woke up and saw a light outside the window, but she actually talked and saw the beings in her dream, they were very tall.

But what really creeps me out is that one time when I was at a cottage in the middle of nowhere a blue light lit up the entire room from outside, I looked outside and it was just a big circle of blue on the ground, than it faded to a central point and dissapeared.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

hmm that is odd. the best way I can described what I seen was was a bright blue color and it looked florescent.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow amazing dream, and you both seemed to have similar dreams or were linked.

I believe our dreams tell us so much! I have had dreams come true and some i hope never come true.

Oh btw, I love your avy

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Glad you posted this, OP. I have had several strange dreams, or visits from another dimension, I don't know which. In the "dream," there is a very thin, young woman of about 25. She is wearing an orange top, with a little collar like a maid's uniform has, and green skirt that comes to knee level. Her hands are holding something, and as she gets nearer to me, I see it is a metallic box of some kind, maybe 6" x 6", square.
She works her way over to me, one time through trees, one time through people standing, one time through tall grass. But as she gets almost close enough to hand me the box, everything changes around. After the change, we are the same distance apart. I have had this dream reoccurring for two nights in a row now, and I cannot figure it out, except that it seems more like a dimensional change rather than a dream. I really want to see that box.

Pandora's Box????

very interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

very unusual dreams.................lends credence to "Soulmate" you may want to stick with that girl.

S&F for you for having the courage to put this into public view..........Bravo.

MTUBY may the universe bless you.

Parker

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

yeah basically the same as the light I saw. One of the weirdest experiences of my life. So strange that It disappeared without anything happening. I'd assume I was abducted but there was no lost time. Maybe they were just letting me know they're here..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

80% of all abductions take place in he 'dream state" as it is usually not necessary for them to 'take' us physically MOST of the time. I have had nearly the exact same experience that you recount, and my sister had it the same exact night as me also. The only difference between yours and mine, is that I wasnt dreaming and was fully awake having the conversation with 'them' in my head in my voice and 'they' told me " It is for the good of your own kind"..........I honestly question whether you were dreaming or not, but its all a mind trick they use anyway when they are doing whatever they are doing to us.....I wouldnt worry too much, sounds like good news for you (and me) in this up and coming end of times scenario
you may message me if you have any other questions
Namaste'
edit on 24-3-2011 by hybridkate because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by hybridkate because: mispelling

edit on 24-3-2011 by hybridkate because: mispelling

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thank you I like yours too

reply to post by ParkerCramer

I know what you mean. Lets just say my dream was a "physical experience" then if the connection I have with her interests people from another world, thats just awesome

reply to post by hybridkate

That makes a lot of sense, friend. It really make me wonder what is dreams and what is reality

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is not a topic I like to discuss, but I guess here it is ok to do so. I was reading the replies and a few of you are talking about having dreams of a bright blue light shining in the window and alien abduction or contact occurs. Is this a common theme in alien and UFO accounts a lot?

When I was around 17 I had a dream that a bright blue light shone through the living room window and it was so bright it lit up the room and also into the kitchen where I slept (I know sounds weird, but it was the warmest place of available sleep spots in the apartment I shared with others). So if this was a dream, here is what happened: I woke up to see the light, it alarmed me but I just lay there looking at it. My feet were in the direction of the living room and I was being floated to the window, but fast, not slow like you see in movies. It ended with me going through the window and I woke up. I thought it was real. Everything looked exactly as in real life.

Skip ahead. My son when he was probably around 5 to 7 years old, I really don't remember exactly, he drew a picture. The picture was of a boy floating above his bed and a blue light beam all around him and the beam led to the window. I asked him who that was and he said it was him. I asked him why he drew it and he said it was a dream he had. I asked if the dream was scary and he said, “No.” And that was that.

Two things here. When it happened to me, I was not into alien and UFO stuff, although I had seen a UFO when I was a kid. Aliens were not something I liked to ponder. I didn't watch movies about them or anything. The other thing is, when our children were growing up, we were very careful to not let them watch movies or television with scary stuff in them. So I don't think he could have got the idea from somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

wow, I didn't really think much about the blue light but its odd that a couple of us here have had almost the same experience. Right before I seen mine that deep rumble woke me up, did you hear anything like that in your dream Ellie?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes, and also it was like either I was shaking or I perceived the room or the light to be shaking. I don't know how to describe it, but I sensed movement. Maybe the rumble woke me up too. I just know I woke up to see the light and the shaking and then the rest.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

ya know, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say some of us in this thread might have been abducted.. and if so, I think thats awesome just to be a part in whatever plans they mean to accomplish.

I don't know for sure that i have, but i wonder how many people reading this would post to confirm that they have been abducted?

anybody?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I don't know for sure if I have or not. I have a sinking feeling that I have though. If you look up signs of possible alien abduction, I have many of them. It actually really disturbs me, so I try to ignore it. That's why I wrote before that I don't like discussing this topic. I figure if I keep ignorant about it, I'll be ok. I don't seem to be harmed. I am becoming more relaxed about it though. I have a lot of dreams about alien ships and sometimes aliens. I see alien hybrids, though I didn't know that's what they were when I first saw them. They look like us sort of but with some odd features. I don't know what they are, if anything. I had one very terrifying dream that made me completely shut off wanting to be open to believing in alien stuff. Total denial as a defense mechanism. Gradually though I started to open up more, not wanting fear to rule me and control me. Now I feel a little indifferent, but still a little unnerved by the thought that they are here. I'm not afraid to look at the sky anymore though. I was after that one dream I had that terrified me (not the one I described with the blue light though).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That's very interesting. I am definatly going to look up signs of being abducted.
Thank you for sharing your experience with me friend

EDIT: uh, wow.. I just looked it up and I actually have almost all signs... that's very interesting to say the least..

edit on 3/28/2011 by LiquidNova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wow. A shared dream! ^_^ I have no idea what it means, but if both of you had it, it definitely meant something. I can only point you to google, though, because I've never heard of anything like that before. Perhaps you guys encountered someone in the astral?

top topics

join