It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOXIC YELLOW RAIN falling in Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay

Originally posted by ADUB77
Anyone who is trying to argue that it isn't uranium in the rain is a paid disinformant or a dillusional disinformant

LOL Adub, I want my paycheck then man!

Read the Wiki, calm down, and if you're in Tokyo, visit relatives in the South, okay?

Man I wish I got paid to tell the truth on ATS

The fact that you believe your sole perspective to be the truth is laughable

The fact you have no facts of an event such as pollen rain

The fact that I have documents of yellow rain after nuclear fallout

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Read what the OP's link says and what we've said.

We are NOT disagreeing with you, just pointing out that the bulk of the "yellow ring" is pollen.

Are there radionucleides as well? Yes.

I've got a secret shill plan Adub-- let's argue it back and forth a lot so 420's thread makes front page

And let me repeat: if you're in Tokyo, go on vacation to Kyushu-- right now. Especially if you are pregnant or have little kids.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Radiation does not colour rain. Other substances - like soot or dust or pollen can. Whether those substances are radioactive is another matter. But the colour of rain does not in any possible way indicate radioactivity.

Radiation won't colour rain, but the source of the radiation may.
There's been a lot of uranium and plutonium going up in smoke at Fukushima.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Radiation does not colour rain. Other substances - like soot or dust or pollen can. Whether those substances are radioactive is another matter. But the colour of rain does not in any possible way indicate radioactivity.

If the source creates radiation, would not the source be radioactive?

Following that logic, burned uranium and plutonium particulate would colour the rain and be radioactive

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey guys.......

Yellow Rain => Yellow Cake => Uranium Oxide.
Duh!

Maybe Plutonium Oxide gives Pink Rain...?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Even at the height of pollen season in the UK, you never see anything that matches that description.

Consider yourself lucky, then. In the Tokyo area they get it every year. I've seen it several times.

If you watch the news, you'll see a lot of people wearing masks in Tokyo. I've been laughing at the foreign media - reporting the masks as protection against radiation, or protection against smog. At this time of year, it's all about the cedar pollen. It was an extremely hot summer, so this year is looking very bad.

link from the 2008 season

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

If the source creates radiation, would not the source be radioactive?

Following that logic, burned uranium and plutonium particulate would colour the rain and be radioactive

Spot on. Any rain carrying uranium or plutonium particles is spreading radiation over everything.

For all I know the colouration may be from pollen but, watching the black smoke coming from openly burning MOX rods at the Fukushima'd Fukushima plant and seeing the wind dispersion, I wouldn't want that rain to be falling on me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It very well could be pollen, it is in season but what is very scary is the "similarities" in the reactions of the governments and events that are happening afterwards in both Chernobyl and Fukashima/Tokyo. Hopefully there is a lot of independent research going on right now, unattached to the government in anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Strontium (chemical symbol Sr) is a silvery metal that rapidly turns yellowish in air.
Strontium-90 is also found in waste from nuclear reactors. It is considered one of the more hazardous constituents of nuclear wastes. The accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant also introduced a large amount of Sr-90 into the environment. A large part of the Sr-90 was deposited in the Soviet Republics. The rest was dispersed as fallout over Northern Europe and worldwide. No significant amount of stronium-90 reached the U.S.

Above source:
www.epa.gov...

Yellow rain, Chernobyl

edit on 25-3-2011 by Asperglar because: Added link for Chernobyl

Mount Fuji in Red
edit on 25-3-2011 by Asperglar because: Added Mount Fuji in Red Link

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Move along people nothing to see here......Just Jesus filming a R-Kelly video. This is his Golden Shower....enjoy!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
reply to post by ADUB77

Read what the OP's link says and what we've said.

We are NOT disagreeing with you, just pointing out that the bulk of the "yellow ring" is pollen.

Are there radionucleides as well? Yes.

I've got a secret shill plan Adub-- let's argue it back and forth a lot so 420's thread makes front page

And let me repeat: if you're in Tokyo, go on vacation to Kyushu-- right now. Especially if you are pregnant or have little kids.

Uhm... Atlanta here.... We have more pollen then you have probably ever seen, and we never get yellow rain... Just yellow rivers after rain.

And it's obvious in that case it's pollen, because it separates from water and sits on top.
edit on 25-3-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
There seems to have been some yellow rain fall as far as Phoenix.

On March 22, 2011 I noticed many yellow puddles on my driveway during the rain. I took these pictures and also collected a sample. I have noticed in many news articles that people have been reporting yellow rain in Japan, Oregon, and elsewhere following the disaster at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power complex. This has been officially attributed to pollen, not radioactive fallout. I found this explanation questionable,

And here is footage of the Japanese yellow rain( near the end of the video)

edit on 25-3-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

I have a feeling you're a paid dis-info agent pollen in the winter able to turn the rain yellow your kidding right?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

No doubt I live in a state where pollen is so bad my car is yellow every morning I wake up in the Spring. It's so bad that my windshield wipers with washer fluid have trouble breaking through it sometimes. I have lived here all my life and have seen it so thick you can see it floating down from the trees. In all my 30 something years I have never once seen yellow rain......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptSplatter

He is paid by the government to tell us "Everything is going to be ok". Because they don't want us to know about the catastrophe happening in japan right now.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am sure I will get labelled by the "true believers" in this thread as a paid government informant, however I can also personally verify that it does in fact rain with a yellow tinge during pollen season in Japan. There's nothing to say that the pollen and water has not been irradiated however, but the coloured rain by itself is nothing too unusual this time of year in Tokyo.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Both of these look like what we get in Atlanta every year....

Those are pollen

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Anyone who is trying to argue that it isn't uranium in the rain is a paid disinformant or a dillusional disinformant
Not to mention uranium is used to colour glass like a previous poster mentioned

Only problem with your argument is the uranium is not in the air. There is a big difference between radiation and particles of uranium which is very heavy

And those masks they are wearing in Tokyo are for pollen allergies

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
def a lil video worth ur time.
check out about 1:30 into this vid
where the Japanese Oyaman talks
about the black rain from Hiroshima.

this scene is from Michael Douglas' 1989
Hollywood movie entitled "Black Rain".
A very good movie.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
I have a feeling you're a paid dis-info agent pollen in the winter able to turn the rain yellow your kidding right?

You are the paid disinfo agent obviously. Ever hear of the Cherry blossom festivals? in MARCH?

Jan 21, 2011
Green/Yellow Goo Falls from skies
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jun 18, 2004
Yellow rain phenomenon

On the 4th of June 2004, a strange occurrence has unfolded at a housing estate in Tanjung Bungah where rain would leave yellow residue on vehicles parked in the open.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Karkala: Yellow Rain in Hebri Causes Curiosity and Concern

Yellow rain falls often in southeast Asia and and is believed to be caused by the excrement of wild honeybees contaminated by a fungal toxin.

mangalorean.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join