It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kimesia - The Burger King Bikini Brawler! (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I hate to be minimalistic...

But I blame the MTV.

~Heff

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That sort of behavior has gone on for a long time. Then again, I grew up in a bad neighbourhood so maybe I am desensitized to it.

Anybody who grows up in a rough neighbourhood has to make a choice at some point-either go along with the stupidity of their peers, or refuse to conform and make something better of themselves. If they choose the latter, they'll be ostracized and probably ridiculed, but that's the way things are unfortunately.

When I was a kid, I chose the latter. I wasn't criticized too much for it because I played a lot of sports and was respected for that.

However, I have a sister who was just like the woman in the video-hell, she was much worse. When she was 39, she decided to change her life-she cut off all her old friends and cleaned up her act. She is 43 now, and is working on a master's degree-she wants to counsel youth so they don't make the same mistakes she did.

So, there is a slight chance that Kimesia can get her act together. She has to want to do it though. For her children's sake, I hope she does soon.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've just read two more stories about girls fighting in a clothes store, Fights in Subways over spaghetti? And my own state ruling that Teeth are not dangerous weapons in fights. People are losing their minds it seems.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I agree with the poster above about the people in the background bothering me more than anything. This is the type of thing that gets me down - and then on other threads we have all of the sarcasm about us being doom and gloomers - we're that way for a reason. This type of thing is depressing and I don't think its isolated at all. I know in this mothers (I choke a little everytime I say that) case it might be more easily identifiable as a Ghetto attitude - but honestly I think a lot of non-Ghetto people have this exact same attitude they just haven't been caught on YouTube yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I see a trend here, at basket ball games, in public transit, now at a Burger King. Oh yeah, didn't this type of thing happen during Hurricane Katrina and there was also looting too. Oh and back when the L.A. riots took place that's another one, though that one happened a real long time ago. Seems to be picking up, say in the last 2 years, what changed in the last two years to encourage such a thing, hmmm.
Yep, seems like a real trendy thing, I can understand too why there might be such a thing called the FEMA camps.

That's right, I forgot about the spaghetti and clothes store incidents, very ghetto.
edit on 25-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Important Topic Updates

The Smoking Gun has an update on this story this morning pointing out that the reason behind the attack was that Kimesia's Whopper Jr was slow to arrive. She told police “We tore the Burger King up,” she remarked. “I don’t play no games.”

Worse, Kimesia is not a mother of two. She is a mother of four. Twice the damage to our society. According to her she was not drunk - she went to BK to "get something in my stomach" so that she could get drunk later. extra DIV

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I watched this video and have felt that my intelligence has now been effectively lowered as a result.

Must seek less mindless garbage!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

I agree with everyone's comments. The idea of entitlement is absolutely true. Another thing, what is a mother of two doing at Panama City Spring Break? Good job mom... That is why we are lacking in the global community. Idiot's are everywhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
and people bitch why their governments don't do the right thing?

or why they do.

didn't catch where this was filmed but $1 on it was the USA.

too many words

edit on 25-3-2011 by fooks because: 2 many words

edit on 25-3-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A typical asocial type of woman who has no respect for anything else but herself.
I feel sorry for her kids.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

You missed my point. Maybe I should have said black trash...because that is what this is..and don't call me racist because I hear and see the term white trash thrown around all the time but god for bid you say black trash or ghetto trash, you are racist...Believe me I have heard and seen it all here...

I worked in retail and I will tell you this much I had more problems with "ghetto trash" than any other type that came into my store. They felt entitled and were rude as hell. I got called stupid white girl and dumb white *itch ALL the time, so sorry if my opinion is a little different than most but where I live this IS common place and it's ridiculous because they always get away with it and then cry racism when you try and report them. I trespassed an entire group for starting crap like this in my store...they lived to come in there and cause a distraction while their friends stole or dumped fish guts all over my table....So yeah when i said ghetto trash I was talking about ghetto trash, that is what this crap is.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Watching videos like that makes me wish we'd all get nuked. Absolutely disgusting. The "entitlement" factor with so many today is sky high. Humanity is lost, I suspect within 50 years at MAX, we'll all be dead.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Really? You feel that six billion or so people should be nuked for the actions of a relatively small aspect of the human race? Including you and your family? Tell you what, how about you start the trend and we will all follow you, I hear there is some good radiation out in Japan. You can start there. It may not be as quick as a nice nuke flash, but hey, people end up dead and thats what you want.

I think the problem is the education system and the moral decay in this country. When you allow Government to take over your schools, this is what you get, and when you spend your time watching MTV instead of I don't know, reading a book you get this. There is no doubt that the country, and the world are going downhill. I'm not sure what can be done about it, but i feel like there is something that can be done. We can pull ourselves out of this mire, and reach our true potential.

I don't think the human race is a lost cause. We are capable of so much more then this mindless garbage. Don't forget that.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Important Topic Updates

The Smoking Gun has an update on this story this morning pointing out that the reason behind the attack was that Kimesia's Whopper Jr was slow to arrive. She told police “We tore the Burger King up,” she remarked. “I don’t play no games.”

Worse, Kimesia is not a mother of two. She is a mother of four. Twice the damage to our society. According to her she was not drunk - she went to BK to "get something in my stomach" so that she could get drunk later.

"I don't play no games" LOL its just a fast food burger for crying out loud! She should really be made an example of and be put behind bars with a heavy sentence. Then there would be all sorts of NAACP types screaming "THIS IS RACIST! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" but really we have to start somewhere. This kind of behavior should no longer be tolerated in any race. extra DIV

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
She claims that a BK employee threw something at her and that started the brawl; Either way it was crazy that it got to that point and she even realizes it.

Kimesia Smith, 31, said she and three friends stopped at a Panama City, Fla. Burger King to grab food before heading to get alcohol. After a 20 minute wait just to get a Whopper, Jr. and a french fry, Smith told WSFA 12 News a fast food worker "threw" her order to her.

Smith, upset, said she and her friends decided to leave the restaurant but came back inside to see a manager because they believed several employees were throwing ketchup packets at them from the drive-thru window. The mother of 4 said they were the same employees who had been talking about her and "being smart" during her initial order process.

It was at the point when no one would acknowledge Smith's request to speak to a manager that she, and the cell phone video, started heating up. Smith said she picked up a drink and threw it. An employee then threw something at her, hitting her in the chest..

"Lord knows I wish I could turn back the hands of time," she explained when asked if she would handle the situation differently. All of her friends and family know of the incident and she says she's had to change her phone number because of all the media inquiries.

"I'm a lover, not a fighter," Smith said, though she's quick to point out that "when you tick me off, everybody's got that side..." Some of the blame goes to the Burger King employees, she demanded.

source: www.wsfa.com...

edit on 25-3-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
if i had the authority i would have an island for uncivilised people like this and theifs... and all prison goers, and there would be just a 1 strike rule. if you dont act decent you dont come back.

kinda like that move Escape from L.A

if you knew you only had one chance to get along and act like a rational human being, you wouldnt act like this scum

sorry i have some pretty stong views on people like this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just pitiful, PITIFUL. Why did this situation go on the way it did? Why weren't the cops called when threatening motions were made to the counter help? The guffy women allowed themselves to be edged on by bystanders. Just crazy!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
So many of us are blind to what goes on in the ghettos around America. Bad parenting, poor role models, no real ambitions, values placed elsewhere. Yeah its not cool so I just chose to make sure I don't live in areas like that.

I say lets over look the color issue, and just hone in on and target "bad parenting, poor role models, no real ambitions, values placed elsewhere. "

I say criminalize bad parenting. Make it a crime. Throw people in jail for the bad behavior of their children, instead of blaming teachers etc. If people dont want to make it so you need a license to breed, (my first choice) then lets lock bad parents up, for the duration of their fertile years. Same net effect.

That way you dont need to go racist, because there are bad white parents, bad Hispanic parents, its not limited to blacks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is why some people hate all black people.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

We have a society which allows it's citizens to shoved around by soda pushers. We are told we have freedom. Here at ATS we are aware of how limited that freedom really is. It is not surprising that many citizens,having been led to believe that they are free believe that the choice between Coke and Pepsi IS an example of freedom.

We define ourselves by our choices. A choice for one soda over another, as silly as it may seem, is for some citizens, an expression, in their minds, of their freedom. To be deprived of that choice is, to them, a restriction of their freedom which they have been led to believe is theirs.

This woman, was expressing a revolutionary moment. She was revolting against a system which was keeping her from being who she wants to be, a specific soda consumer. Part of how she defines herself is by which soda she drinks. Absurd? Sure, but real none the less.

Tensions are building. People of all walks of life, are feeling it. We all know that our freedoms are vanishing. Just because you and I know more of the reasons than this woman doesn't mean that her basic instincts are not as valid as ours. She just has no idea what is really going on in her life, except she doesn't like it.

Anarchy in action dude. Anarchy in action.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join