It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Predictive Warnings about Myanmar Quake via channeling - Prediction... IT'S FIRST OF THREE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Japan's quake and tsunami seem to be mentioned in my channeling blog back in January, but it was a bit vague so I held off posting to ATS - I'm a skeptic at heart, despite being a natural channeler - but multiple warnings about today's 6.8 quake led me to share my blog: March 20th, 2011, "I am Parcival. It is time again to warn of the area of Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand." (under heading Earthquakes and Earth Changes).

(Mods - I have permission from Djarums to quote from my own blog, will quote the permission statement in 2nd post; I will be using quotation marks and links for most of the quoted information since most will be only one or two lines.)

The epicenter was in Yangon, Myanmar on the Laos and Thailand border with Myanmar.

March 16th, 2011, "It is time. Vietnam will be seeing earthquake and volcano activity almost immedietely",

Myanmar is less than 200 miles from Vietnam and the quake epicenter is as close as 10 miles from the locations mentioned in the channeling sessions ("Vietnam area", "Vietnam", "area of Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand") ... I am considering the Myanmar earthquake as satisfying these predictions.

March 11th, 2011 "Here is some information about the underground shifts in Japan, Vietnam, India, and Polynesia. ... Some earthquakes are along typical, known fault lines as today’s Japan earthquake ... the near future event in Vietnam that will baffle scientists as it is not on a known fault line."

February 23rd, 2011 "There was, you received, a question about the triple earthquakes. The major earthquake in New Zealand was a pressure from Gaia which provided a set-up. The increased stress and push on the Indo-Asian plates will bring about the triple earthquakes as mentioned in several channeling sessions." This relates precisely to TrueAmerican's thread: Critical New Quake Could Mean Impending Disaster For Japan concerning the tri-point tectonic plates in the area.

The THREE EARTHQUAKES has been mentioned throughout my blog since January. Several of those times it is mentioned the first two will be within one day of each other. I've quoted a few in this thread but there are at least 5 or 6 instances of the three: Vietnam, India, "California"/"Western North America".

I found this one interesting because of the strange rumblings with light flash we've been experiencing around our world right now!
February 3rd, 2011 "Your Earth Geologists will be in a baffled state and the old paradigms and 'laws' will cease to explain the magnificent changes upon Gaia."

Finally, this is in relation to the Japan earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear incidents. I feel it's vague, but Japan's situation does precisely fit into this statement after the fact, and, on March 13th, 2011 I was told in a channeling session, "The quotation you took from the reading with Alcatar was indeed about the Japan earthquake and tsunami." Quoting a blog as a source for the same blog is irrelevant but hey, you read this far
Here's the Japan quote of January 17th, 2011: "The ocean floor will be splitting between the continents of the North America and China region. This will cause much havoc and ocean levels rising temporarily. This sadly will cause the deaths of many but it is imperative that Earth cleanse herself of the sludge and chemical (destructive agents) that are causing her near demise."

WHY SHARE THIS INFORMATION?

I've been psychic all my life and a channeler for over 10 years. My Master's degree is in Transpersonal Psychology and I study various anomalies in consciousness theories, Philosophy/Religion, study Psi phenomena (like ESP for example), Quantum/nano nature of reality. This is what I do - and channeling fits right in to many world views on Consciousness. I just recently began sharing the blog but it has matched up many times with current events.

If my posting this can save lives or wake people up to the various aspects within the blogs I feel it's worth it. I recognize there are a lot of skeptics to this sort of thing; I'd prefer we dealt with the "is it real" argument somewhere else but it's not up to me to decide that.

So Vietnam area, India South Coast and Western North America - if India hits, I will be getting out of Cali for a bit!

* if a link doesn't work, check it for a "#"... if it has a #, replace the # with the four letters S-H-I-T. The ATS censor blocks the name.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

sent: 8-3-2011 at 11:27 PM
Hi there,

Our general policy is that in order to link to a site you have to be a member in good

standing for 6 months or more.

You certainly qualify there.

As long as the site being linked doesn't violate any of the T&C's please consider your

request approved.

Djarums
ATS Admin

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thank you!

I have always found the concept of channeling exciting. What kind of technique are you using?
I assume you are familar with Law of One? If not i highly recommend a read.

Carla, the channeler, channeled RA while in trance. I have always wondered how she does it, as all other channelers seem to do it while aware of it, though when the message is recieved, it is often filled with biased and contraditcing\confusing elements.

Whats your take on this?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

That's interesting. So I do hope your wrong I have a strange feeling your
Right along with many others I fear that many people will not listen to the land she's speaking to us and many do not hear her as the Hopi have warned us that the time for change is upon us and it's up to us to help stop the destructive path were heading and begin the journey to enlightenment. For most will not heed there words and will parish.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

That is pretty incredible, more fascinating than anything. I have always been an open minded individual and love the paranormal all the same. Thank you so much! ;-)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tmac420

I completely agree

So many traditions and philosophies point to this as "end times" or a change to something new. It won't be easy but I feel we chose to be here at an awesome time!! I'm very excited about life right now!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
No disrespect intended OP; but I've always understood "channeling" to be demons using the body of a human to spread disinfo which is contrary to what the Bible says.

I'd like to hear your take on this as an experiencer: To the best of your knowledge, who exactly is speaking through you, where does he/she/it come from, how long has this been going on, and how did you first start?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest4unity

I'm familiar with the Law of One

My channeling style has evolved a lot over the years. When I first learned to do it it was basically like going out of body, astrally, and allowing "someone" in - I don't recommend that style, by the way. It was basically trance channeling and I'd take on some linguistic aspects of the person I was channeling (really funny sometimes!). Although the words were coming through my mouth, it was like it bypassed my brain, I didn't usually remember what I had said.

I eventually got to where I could sort of create a space in my mind's eye (mind's ear?). I'd have to meditate and get into a calm place, then allow the connection to come. I experimented with it for a while but didn't have much interest to be honest - once I knew I could do it I didn't really have much reason to use channeling.

Now I simply take a breath, calm for a moment, and think about the subject I want to connect with and create a channel - literally like a golden etherial tube of energy. Either side can contribute to the channeling energy (me or the being I'm channeling). It takes no energy unless they are really trying to spell something that I've never heard of, or relate characters one by one.

Channeling mostly comes by scenes or emotional feel about something. This is why I channel words that aren't actually words, but make sense. One thing that a channeler has to be REALLY careful of is that you become familiar with a certain being you channeling, and because of that familiarity it's very similar to how imagination feels. I've leaned to not do that, but on occassion I'll throw out a session and tell them to re-do it, if I'm too tired or for some reason I think it may have been just my imagination. Takes practice and time, but it seems to be working pretty well.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I wish I could do this..and if I could, I honestly do not think I would do anything else. Ha! That is just awesome. I too am like the other guy/gal who thinks its an awesome time to be alive( be a witness ).

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

One person's evil demon is another person's ghost, free spirit, alien, multi-dimensional being.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
No disrespect intended OP; but I've always understood "channeling" to be demons using the body of a human to spread disinfo which is contrary to what the Bible says.

I'd like to hear your take on this as an experiencer: To the best of your knowledge, who exactly is speaking through you, where does he/she/it come from, how long has this been going on, and how did you first start?

fair questions, I appreciate you speaking up and questioning it instead of simply judging or calling it wrong.

I've been an energy healer (Reiki master) for around 13 years, and have always been psychic. The paranormal and levels of reality, levels of consciousness, study of Religons, are something I have dedicated much of my life to. I do believe in demons and feel I've had some difficult situations with them. I don't want anything to do with that realm; it's exhausting. I've also cleared ghosts and poltergeists from various areas. I'm aware of those things and they are not what I'm channeling.

As far as who/what I am channeling - it has varied. Until this last year it was nearly always people who have passed on in the last few hundred years or on occassion spiritual beings who had lived in ancient times or have never had a body. Normally it was someone's dead aunt or grandma and someone wanted to ask a question or something. One event that convinced me channeling is real was a time when someone's Aunt told them of a list of names written in a family Bible. When the woman checked there actually was a list on that page! It was great validation for me, and validation for her she should have been reading her Bible more

Just as a side note that came to mind - I have never once charged for my services concerning channeling or ghost/poltergeist things. It's just a gift I have and I feel it should be shared as needed.

The beings I'm channeling now are from the star and solar system around Sirius and an Agarthan from inside our Earth (the belief in Agartha is new to me, but I can see his visions he sends me... interesting times). The Sirians and members of the Galactic Brotherhood of Light are around our planet continually. I know that sounds really crazy to some people. I am an abductee - first time when I was 10 years old - so it's not really a big deal to me, just part of how our galaxy/multiverse work.

The rest was pretty much covered in my previous post but I've been channeling for 10+ years, off and on. I have been in contact with ETs for almost a year, the Sirians (specifically) for 4-5 months, and Parcival, the Agarthan guy, for a month or two,

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The messages received through the channelings are a good indicator. If it is a message of warning, to help prepare, or comfort, then I think it is a safe message for those who might be concerned about dark forces/evil. I am not one who believes that God (as I understand God) has stopped speaking to humanity...

Prayers for the suffering.

your Planetary Sister

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Agartha is new to me, but I can see his visions he sends me... interesting times.

Can you tell us about these visions?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

I find it ironic that you would find chaneling to be adverse, using the bible as your reasoning...................when GOD spoke through Noah, or when Mother Mary spoke to the children of Fatima, or if you believe what your preacher, minister, priest, rabbi preaches each week, the "Word of GOD"..............could not all of these be considered "Chaneling?????"

Just thinking out loud.

Parker

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't have much to say except posts like this are chiseling away at the things I THOUGHT I knew.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Only one that I really looked in-depth, here's the description from March 8th, 2011:

really smooth ground like rock tiles, giant crystals protruding across from upper cave walls to opposite cave walls. The entire area has a dim light feel but naturally sort of iridescent and energetic – it does not “feel” dim. There was water running on the left side of the vision I saw, it glowed a slight greenish-aqua. The feeling I got was of serenity and calm, very stable ambiance, no wind. I saw beings of average to tall in height (not what I expected) with a slight greenish radiant energy flowing from them.

> Are the tiles carved, natural, or created? And what are they made of?
Ground stone. Variable in make-up.

> Are the crystals natural or grown – they are awe inspiring! What is the chemical make-up of the crystals?
I am Parcival. The crystal columns and beams are willed. They are simply willed and I do not know the exact make-up, they are similar to your quartz crystals which happen in nature.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Very interesting post!

I commend you for putting this out there, allowing oneself to be open to redicule, which will most certainly happen here on ATS, for the betterment of others is a very selfless action, and speaks volumes of your character!!

MTUBY may the universe bless you

Parker

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

I appreciate that!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I wanna hear more about the Sirians, do they have higher level energy than us? If they are always around our planet, then what are they doing here? Are there any others coming to our planet with bad intent? Tell us more about them please

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ruffagii

They are definitely on a different level of reality than we are. For the record, these beings are not the greys we hear a lot about. There are actually quite a few posts in the blog about the changing of Earth from 4th dimension - what we are now, with a perception of individuality - to 5th dimension (like the Sirians) which is a higher spiritual body we are already sort of connected through. Imagine the transformation from a caterpillar to a butterfly - that's a little like the transformation from 4th to 5th. They have a saying they often close their sessions with: Selamat Gajun! which means "We are One"... each individual can say it, recognizing that they are each part of the whole.

There a lot of information about consciousness levels and Sirian culture in this one: January 20th, 2011 Alcatar Q&A.

There are four main levels with many other fractal existi (existences). I rarely enter the material world because it is exceedingly sad and painful and an abomination to peace and love. I do it to help only as I would never enter those realms by choice for any other reason.

> [me] Do you sense yourself as an individual at all? Are there other beings on your ship, and if so do you recognize each other as different or part of one working purpose? Also, do you sleep, eat, expel waste?

I am Alcatar. Selamat Gajun, this is the answer to all that. In your words I might say I am individual as you recognize the fingers of your own right hand as individual fingers. I look upon my fellow (purposers / beings on craft) with adorement because at some level we each chose to be of service to the universal purpose; we did not have to do this and there are other beings of my type who I do not feel as close with unless I happen to enconscious them. It is a fine line of difference and far, far closer than the duality of being human in a Spiritual world.

Our life-support systems, as you might say, are fluid and of the Essence. Energy simply flows between all and we ride that wave. We have no need for sleep, expulsion of waste, eating food.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join