It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Reed: I have joined (Reed Brothers)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasReed
reply to post by hardamber

This may sound silly, but I see I have 6 flaggs?? what is that? what is a flag?

People flag threads they think are interesting/cool. They really don't mean anything, though.

Welcome! I've read about your case. That must be a very weird thing to live with.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I like talking with you, Im just sitting here with a Rum & Diet Coke, running a load of clothes and doing some thinking...

I have had feelings about Egypt and the pyramids as long as I can remeber as well

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Thank You, I just got on here today and had hoped I had not said the wrong thing, had no idea what that meant

Thanks Again
Tom

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Amber:

I added you as my first friend on here, I hope thats ok with you....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThomasReed

Have you heard of David Flynn's work? He has done some interesting calculations with the great pyramid of Giza. He has also written an amazing book called, "Temple at the Center of Time." I found him shortly after my download. I checked out anything that had to do with Egyptian type stuff. He has a youtube channel. I will link a couple of his videos for you and then I am off to bed. It was nice talking to you tonight. After your first twenty posts you be able to do private chat. I don't mind talking publicly, but a u2u might get my attention faster. Good night.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Good night, sleep well and thank you for your time tonight

Tom

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One more quick post and then I'm off. I have done some of my own snooping around sites in Washington DC with google earth. I found a scarab beetle around the Washington Monument. I found that fascinating. I have never found anywhere on the internet where anyone else makes the same claim. I'll talk more about this later if you are interested. I am just connecting the dots. I looked up scarab beetles and they have everything to do with ancient Egypt and things they observed then and believe will happen again soon. Later...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

We have a lot to talk about,,,

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

Youve come to the right place

Look forward to hearing more!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Greetings, Thomas!

Welcome to the best news site on the interweb!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

I can see that, thank you

Tom

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hello!!

If you are who I think you are, I first saw your case on Unsolved Mysteries.

Awesome!!

Can't wait to hear what you have to say on here. Welcome to ATS.

You should really listen to ATS live on Fridays and maybe call in! It's a radio show and I am sure they would love to have you call in

Mblah

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Hello ThomasReed.

Nice to have you here, I very much so look forward to your future threads and Posts.

Cya around the boards..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Welcome aboard (from a newbie here, too). Albeit I have nothing nearly as interesting to discuss with the board, I would love to hear about your story and will be reading up on it. I've been a believer since I was a child and have had three sightings of UFOs in my lifetime, all, of course, went unbelieved.

All the best!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hey Thomas, Welcome aboard.

Intresting story, i can't wait to hear more.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Hello!!

If you are who I think you are, I first saw your case on Unsolved Mysteries.

Awesome!!

Can't wait to hear what you have to say on here. Welcome to ATS.

You should really listen to ATS live on Fridays and maybe call in! It's a radio show and I am sure they would love to have you call in

Mblah

HAHAHA I mean Saturdays
although there is a show on Friday nights with Semper...after dark

thanks Juston
I havent had enough coffee yet lol

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Mr. Reed,

I wanted to welcome you to ATS! Not too long ago, ATS Live (our radio show), interviewed Travis Walton about his abduction experiences. I've been fascinated by your story, and as a believer in this phenomena I cannot wait to hear your insight on some of the topics at hand.

As a real short plug for a few of my own threads, I have been having these dreams with a reoccurring theme. They all have centered around space, disclosure, ET's, and the like. Different from standard dreams, I've woken up from them feeling euphoric and as if I had been in another place all night. I'm going to make a few links that you can click on at your leisure. It would be a pleasure to have you go over them and see if anything makes sense to you, especially the second dream. It has to do with Egyptian themes and symbolism.

A Dream? A Warning? You decide.
A Dream? A Warning? Part 2.

If you have time to read them, let me know what you think. If it resonates with you, we might have some more to discuss.

Best wishes for your stay here at ATS! You are most welcome here!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hello, and thank you, yes usm had posted something last Aug I think it was, we have had a few people weighting summaries to say the least, as they interview so many within our family, and then try to piece it all together. Our web page has an overview comprised from my brother and I it's a tad long and we still have kept much aside as some is still had to make sense off.

Anytime
Tom

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Thank you for the kind words, and yes absolutely I will look at your links, interesting and yes let talk more.

Respectfully
Tom

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank You

Thomas Reed

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join