It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Else See This Coming?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have been thinking to myself alot that maybe what people say the minoritie groups are now,like Mexicans,Asians and African Americans, wont always be this way. Now if you dont believe in the depopulation of Americas citizens in which I know many people do. Including myyself but lets say it doesnt happen. which there is a good possability that it wont. That in the near future that these groups will no longer be the minority. The white people of this country will be. If you think about the problems that they are having at our borders and the thousands of illegals that are entering our country every week and once these illegals get into the country theyre having more and more kids its not so far out there to think that whites will soon be the minority group.If you look at the link below and check out the percentages in each group steadily rising far past the whites percentage then you will see that soon enough that there will be much smaller white America. Myself personnaly feel that whites seem to already to be the minority just waiting for the numbers to catch up. Im not writing this to be racist. Im and writing this for those people that maybe dont think about this and the other way that this country will be changed forever.

Link to Census

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
acknowledging this is in itself, is segregation.

Were all just humans.

In a couple hundred years we'll all be one race due to interracial babies anyways.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

about 6 or so months ago I saw something on television about whites becomming minority by year 2020. There are still some prominately white states but less and less every year.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I foresee humans in general, cyberdesigning themselves and their progeny. Humans evolving into that resembling the Cylons of Battlestar Galactica, and this might account for the Ufo beings which might be us, far ahead in time, visiting back here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah I seen it coming... Just think about how the native american indian's have basically been forgotten about!!!! Thats what the white man will become!!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You mad op?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Minorities and majorities couldn't be more meaningless when we're all trying to survive as the earth is getting more and more hectic to live in.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Same thing is happening all over Britain and Europe mate. In the last 20 yrs it´s gone crazy. It´s just something we have to except and move forward as the human race. We´re all the same under the skin.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
OP, maybe you don't mean to be racist, but you certainly are coming across that way. Very "white-power." Sick.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

A little bit i guess...i see even in my area which the majority is mainly white the increase in mexican people...mostly they are with the gas companies. you would think the gas companies coming from texas and oklahoma that there would be more white employees but there is only a few out of all that i have seen and met...that just shows how its getting and has been in those areas and how its gonna be everywhere else...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not trying to sound too harsh here but with all of our problems and so much focus on our differences anyway, who the hell cares? What people should be focusing on is unity and strength. I truely couldn't care less how many whites, blacks, browns, yellows or whatever color there are. We are all sharing an experience here and need to get our heads out of our asses and focus on things that actually matter.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

that this country will be changed forever

Nothing stays the same forever.

Sad to see people think that Americans will stop being Americans just because of color. :shk:

You want tacos with that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Yeah, white people will become a minority, because there is more and more inter-racial breeding going on. White/Black couples may have lighter skinned children, but they are still considered black because they are not "white". Same with White/Hispanic, White/Asian, etc...

Once you mix white paint with any other color, you no longer have white paint, but a lighter shade of the second color.

So it's really common sense that the white race would become increasingly smaller than other races.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveEarthling

i guess i shoulda putmore thought in this and worded the post better...im just trying to point out that soon enough there wont be a white America and im not entirly saying thats a bad thing...and maybe that is whats needed...the more and more ethnic groups grow it will better chance that there will also be more of a groth in the top political offices to weed out the top white politics that are screwing things up to begin with...maybe it will be better when the whites dont control the majority in politics
edit on 24-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by PeaceLoveEarthling

i guess i shoulda putmore thought in this and worded the post better...im just trying to point out that soon enough there wont be a white America and im not entirly saying thats a bad thing...and maybe that is whats needed...the more and more ethnic groups grow it will better chance that there will also be more of a groth in the top political offices to weed out the top white politics that are screwing things up to begin with...maybe it will be better when the whites dont control the majority in politics
edit on 24-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

What will be better is when the greedy, racist, selfish, power-hungry don't control politics. It's just that in history, and still to this day, the majority of them are white. But even if that changes, the politics won't. Sorry, but power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As a mother of 6 colored children I heartily hope one day there will be only one race.

But looking at the behavior of f.i. the whites in South Africa for a long long time, being a minority will not stop most of them feeling superior.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well that's a good thing because some americans think they're the best race ever when they're not, every race will mix anyways soon or later.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I grew up as a White minority, in El Paso, TX, where Anglo is only 6% of the population base. When I graduated from High School I visited California and was shocked to see all the blonde heads running around! It felt odd to say the least. I then visited Dallas and could not believe the racial tension with Blacks; from my standpoint Blacks were only 2% of the population and I could not understand why they were not accepted as equals.

We live in a very confusing World but I am very fortunately to have grown up in a predominantly Hispanic Community, even as a "Pink" person I have been accepted for my rare color!

I think prejudice is learned and we can only blame our upbringing. Saying that North America is filling with baby-making brown people is ludicrous considering this Continent, and the one below us, is of a rich coloration and heritage.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I for one am not angry at the fact.

just angry that many blacks and mexicans are "allowed/permitted" to be much more prejudice against "whites".

whether it be in socal, chicago, atlanta, etc.."they" are constantly saying "gringo" and "white boy". then turn around and get their feelings hurt when a white calls them a racial term.

you tell me about this. ive worked construction, most mexicans are very racist against whites and blacks. sometimes to the point of sabotage. In order to open up a position for one their kind. seen it qith my own eyes.

and if you say "good, its just payback" i feel that is how they see it too. so where do we go from there?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hmm, Im a halfbreed myself. Half anglo, half latino, 100% American.

Do I threaten anyone here?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join