It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

central ontario daytime UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Ive been seeing a lot of the headlines about rumblings and sightings on ATS but my partner and
I live in the Parry Sound district of Ontario. This morning at around 9 9:30, we were sitting in our rec room basement and heard this very strange sound lasting about 15-20 seconds. It sounded like a mid tone buzzing sound and it wasn't our cell phones as we had them with us in the basement. We both looked at each other in bewilderment wondering WTH was that? Never ever heard that sound before.

Just wondering if anyone here on ATS heard the same type sound.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MAJESCOTT

Hey I wake up at 11 so I wouldn't have heard that lol, and i haven't had anyone mention it to me. Ive been listening and looking for a long time so if I hear anything i'll definitely let you know. but no I didn't hear that
edit on 26-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So, what were you smoking during your break?

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Strange, my brother-in-law works outside in Simcoe county all day and he's an avid sky watcher (planes, hellicopters, stars, sattelites, meteor showers, if it's in the skies he'll watch it) and he never mentioned anything...
Whereabouts Simcoe County are you? Did you file any reports? (btw I would still consider that southern Ont rather than central, but that's just me).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Bottom right pic in that link looks like an SR-71?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

I don't like giving location, but... for the sake of the thread. Barrie.

Where abouts your brother in law work?

edit on 28-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Alliston-Angus-Base Borden areas. He's a landscaper

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

ahh ok, so this would have been east of his location, about a 20 min drive.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat

Personally videos and pictures provide little to no validity to me these days :/ so I won't ask for images haha

As fort he sighting, I don't doubt that you saw something, I've had my fair share of "I don't know what the hell to think about that".

As for all "evidence" of ufos, they can easily be debunked because anything can be edited, and the real images/videos are lost in the mess. I'm with kitkatcat. I see ufos constantly, they seem to be in the skies a lot, then not at all. Most of the time you can't make anything out if you do manage to snap a photo.

This sounds legit to me. But it's just another eye-witness to something we still have no answers about. Keep digging.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join