It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
im a lazy b*&tard

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Who am i.I wish i knew friend.

Sometimes i wonder myself who am i and what am i doing here.I am a restless person,nothing satisfies me and when things slow down instead of sit back and enjoy the peace ,i look for new "adventures".
There are times that i ask myself "why me?",why can't i be a normal woman and just enjoy my life.Why can't i settle down and stop caring about the problems of the universe.But i can't do that.I just can't.I seek knowledge,answers and solutions.
One thing that i know for certain is that i'm here to help others.For some unknown reason people come to me for that help.Not just friends and family.But people that i meet for the first time.They just feel confortable to open up to me and they are open to my advise.I am really scared of the day that i will give a bad advise to someone.I tried to avoid it in the past,but it seems that it won't let me go.

As for the old soul thing.Some people have told me that in a various ways.The most recent was a young lady,i can't even remeber her name.I was in a bar with some friends and a girl was sitting and staring at me.She started talking to me and telling me her problems,her fears and she told me that when she looked at me she felt that she could come and "cry on my shoulder".Then she told me that there is something in my eyes,an old wisdom(BTW i'm not that old,i'm 32).She knew that she could tell me everything and that i wouldn't judge her.Like a mother.

Sorry for the rumbling,i had to get it off my chest.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarnished Templar
reply to post by Akragon

I would like to think I have some of the traits you describes in your orignal post. I can't say for sure. I do believe I am more "like that" than I was earlier in my life. So if I can be said to be an "old soul" on some level, I'm guessing most of the ageing process happened during this lifetime.

Of course, its a learning process through each life time...

On some level we're all old souls at one point in our life... Have you ever felt you've been here or even "done this" before, refering to live of course

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by Akragon

Who am i.I wish i knew friend.

Sometimes i wonder myself who am i and what am i doing here.I am a restless person,nothing satisfies me and when things slow down instead of sit back and enjoy the peace ,i look for new "adventures".
There are times that i ask myself "why me?",why can't i be a normal woman and just enjoy my life.Why can't i settle down and stop caring about the problems of the universe.But i can't do that.I just can't.I seek knowledge,answers and solutions.
One thing that i know for certain is that i'm here to help others.For some unknown reason people come to me for that help.Not just friends and family.But people that i meet for the first time.They just feel confortable to open up to me and they are open to my advise.I am really scared of the day that i will give a bad advise to someone.I tried to avoid it in the past,but it seems that it won't let me go.

As for the old soul thing.Some people have told me that in a various ways.The most recent was a young lady,i can't even remeber her name.I was in a bar with some friends and a girl was sitting and staring at me.She started talking to me and telling me her problems,her fears and she told me that when she looked at me she felt that she could come and "cry on my shoulder".Then she told me that there is something in my eyes,an old wisdom(BTW i'm not that old,i'm 32).She knew that she could tell me everything and that i wouldn't judge her.Like a mother.

Sorry for the rumbling,i had to get it off my chest.

No appoligies needed hun...

It sounds to me like you know exactly who you are and what you're doing for that matter...

One question...do you watch a lot of TV? The universe has no problems hun, its perfect 100%...so you need never worry about that.

What makes you think you're not normal?

And what kind of knowledge are you looking for?

She knew that she could tell me everything and that i wouldn't judge her...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
reply to post by dude69

Don't want to burst any bubbles, but nobody really knows what they're doing...even " old souls "...

Speak for yourself, just because you haven't figured it out yet ,doesn't mean others haven't.

Thankfully, we all have a built in guidance system, that alerts us, to the course we're on.

Bull#

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Bull#

Why is it so hard for some people to grasp the fact, that we are more than, just pieces of meat lumbering around in the land of confusion?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

They are blinded by materialism...

Some people need to see to believe yet the wind blows every day and not a soul sees it, perhaps they don't believe in the wind either?

Sadly enough, God is not always something people can or are willing to understand...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
[mo

That's me. I haven't given the past life part much thought but i do believe in it. cool

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am a Believer in Christ and the Bible

I am Husband to my Loving Wife.

I am a Father to my three intelligent and beautiful children.

I am a self taught General Contractor of 22 years.

I am a pubic school indoctrinated, un-brainwash by the power of the Holy Spirit Creation Scientist, I purchase and read both Creation and evolution books; to discern the truth. ( Evolution is losing and a religion) I also buy public school science books to see if after all this time the lies that have been proved to be are still in there, they are.

My Wife and I own a Christian Book Store and Shipping Center.

I am not a follower of what everybody else is doing.

I am a self thinker I do not except everything as truth at first sight.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thought i'd reawaken an old thread and see what happens...

Bump

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Old soul? Ha! Those are the ones who think they know whats going on!

I am a new soul. A baby even.

I haven't a clue what's going on.

From what I have seen, I won't be listening to any of you "Old Souls" when I figure my path.

Mine is one of discovery and trust.

It just might kill me.

But it will never kill my being.

Get out of the way "old Souls"!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Old soul? Ha! Those are the ones who think they know whats going on!

I am a new soul. A baby even.

I haven't a clue what's going on.

From what I have seen, I won't be listening to any of you "Old Souls" when I figure my path.

Mine is one of discovery and trust.

It just might kill me.

But it will never kill my being.

Get out of the way "old Souls"!

With Love,

Your Brother

haha!!

No one said you had to listen... but you're fibbing

I think you know exactly whats "going on"...

perhaps you simply had a bad day... see an "old soul" doesn't get in your way... its pointless

Though they do tend to point in certian directions... mind you that isn't always the case...

some are tired of life

edit on 7-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Star and flag, good question friend. Who am I? Well, for those who know me from my threads and posts, I am an enigma, an unknown quality. I think of myself as a Spirit of Divine Origin, a part of that which is First Creator, or Grand Architect of the Universe. I think I am here, on Planet Earth, circa 2012, to round out what has been a bloody, confusing, and repeating live/death cycle for several thousands of years, perhaps even longer. I am free of religious dogma, and free of Spirit, I owe allegiance to none, and give it to whom I please. I have an intense love for all of humanity, even though I cannot fully understand them and their ways.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions.... stars all around!!

Heres Part two

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
see an "old soul" doesn't get in your way... its pointless

If there is no past or future, only now, then there is no "old".

Only perpetually new.

I do not fib.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun...

Exactly!

It is all perspective.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't think I know who I am any more... People used to call me "A soul" and occasionally an "old soul". Back then I actually cared though. After my last suicide attempt six or so years ago...

I just stopped caring...

It's easier...

When I look around me I see a world full of heart ache and pain. People hurting themselves and the people around them. I see sadness and despair. I see things in people that often they can't see in themselves. What I see, what I see. If only I could show you what I see. I have saved lives. I have changed lives. What for? Was it worth it? It cost me a lot. I paid a high price for letting people know I was there and I cared.

Essentially I believe that the purpose of life is whatever the individual chooses therefore life is essentially meaningless...

Who am I?

I think I am lost...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
I don't think I know who I am any more... People used to call me "A soul" and occasionally an "old soul". Back then I actually cared though. After my last suicide attempt six or so years ago...

I just stopped caring...

It's easier...

When I look around me I see a world full of heart ache and pain. People hurting themselves and the people around them. I see sadness and despair. I see things in people that often they can't see in themselves. What I see, what I see. If only I could show you what I see. I have saved lives. I have changed lives. What for? Was it worth it? It cost me a lot. I paid a high price for letting people know I was there and I cared.

Essentially I believe that the purpose of life is whatever the individual chooses therefore life is essentially meaningless...

Who am I?

I think I am lost...

Today you are found my friend... Lifes purpose is to learn from it...

And selflessness is the grandest lesson one can learn...

keep up the Good work...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Would it be wrong of me to say "I don't know"??

I mean really...I don't know...yikes that is scary....should I know?

I am a believer, deceiver , and ...conspirators other than that....well...anything goes!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join