It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Gulf Oil Spill clean-up crew are dying!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This young woman, Jennifer Rexford, BP-hired oil cleanup worker, is documenting her illness from the toxins in the gulf with her video camera. If you think it’s just headaches or something like that, watch this. Severe neurological damage. Doctors and hospitals refuse to acknowledge this with anyone there who’s sick. And there are apparently tens of thousands now.

Paul Doomm is mentioned twice in this video. He is a 22 year old who swam in and ate from the Gulf all summer, against his grandmother’s advice. He has been hospitalized after seeing 94 doctors who don’t know what to do for him. His blood had the highest amount of PAH’s ever documented.

In this 2/21/11 video, Jennifer’s eye is swollen shut. She shows the results of a blood workup for Gulf chemicals and she is loaded with them. She also shows her hospital record, where she was diagnosed for stroke. The hospitals will not admit people are sick and dying from the chemicals in the gulf.

Original

Mirror

What does the Mainstream Media have to say?

edit on 24-3-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Not to detract form this important issue but thousands??!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
we should drop every BP executive and their US governement enablers into a large vat of corexit, and then document the results...in the name of the advancement of science...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

Corexit is SAFE, Radiation is SAFE! Listen to your GOD DAMN GOVERNMENT! Nothing to see here, eat GMO food and shut the F up!

Makes me sick the world we are destroying and the people who lie to us to kill it this way (along with us).

I feel so sorry for all these people no suffering horribly today with all these mega disasters; never in my life have I ever seen it this bad.
edit on 24-3-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Are there any statements from friends and/or co-workers that can confirm the statements from these people. I've seen 2 videos like this sofar but unfortunately a lot of Americans are diseased by the claim culture...

Of course I will support every victim if it turns out that this is really going on on the scale that is portrayed...

Poor women.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Are there any statements from friends and/or co-workers that can confirm the statements from these people. I've seen 2 videos like this sofar but unfortunately a lot of Americans are diseased by the claim culture...

Of course I will support every victim if it turns out that this is really going on on the scale that is portrayed...

Poor women.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

Corexit is SAFE, Radiation is SAFE! Listen to your GOD DAMN GOVERNMENT! Nothing to see here, eat GMO food and shut the F up!

Makes me sick the world we are destroying and the people who lie to us to kill it this way (along with us).

I feel so sorry for all these people no suffering horribly today with all these mega disasters; never in my life have I ever seen it this bad.
edit on 24-3-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

Couldn't have said it better.....Japan is going to be just like the Gulf except maybe 100 times worse and not kept in 1 spot but spread all over the world.....watch and see....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Jut an observation but her illness seems to be closer to crack abuse than anything else' I have friends whos kids worked on the cleanup without any problems. Maybe just the Darwun effect or maybe if some lawyers throw a few million at them they will magically get better.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Jut an observation but her illness seems to be closer to crack abuse than anything else' I have friends whos kids worked on the cleanup without any problems. Maybe just the Darwun effect or maybe if some lawyers throw a few million at them they will magically get better.

Very insensitive comment. She does not look like she is on crack. And do you know everyone that worked on the clean-up? Some were most likely exposed more than others.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What many replies are saying here is that we need more that a couple of personal stories.. As someone pointed out "...thousands...dying"...? If that were the case the hospitals along the coastal effected areas where those people normally live would be swamped with peticular cases of something, ... if unidentified!.

The CDC and other agencies would have a drastic increase in reports of mysterious diseases even if hospitals refused to list the cause as toxins from the gullf--which they cannot do without some proof. That proof would have to come from labs making connections between the sympthoms and the supposed toxins. Some sort of stats should be available if nothing more than people personally revealing their diagnosises individually to an independent collection outfit that supports their claims. If that is not being done, it should be. It seems the only way any imputus can get started to draw attention to this supposed problem. Fear mongering is not helpful.

I don't deny that any of these people are sick. I'm just saying they and those that write "...thousdands..." need some evidence to sway those of us in liimbo on this issue.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is an existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:
Search ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join