It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 Pakistanis to join Bahrainian government forces.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Came across this earlier, Pakistanians being recruited to join the Bahrainian national guard!

www.dawn.com...

This is a thinly veiled attempt suppliment the Saudi and UAE troops already there. I just wonder what the Iranian eventual response will be.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Link isn't working for me - got another source?

This would be pretty big news and further evidence that the M.E. is heading for major trouble.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Yes try this link HERE

It is very big news, Im putting together a thread about the imminent Sadui/Iran conflict

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Make that Isreali/saudi verses syria, lebanon, and iran.
Though it sounds like strange bedfellows

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by Curio

Yes try this link HERE

It is very big news, Im putting together a thread about the imminent Sadui/Iran conflict

A video of some sheet music

Either you've linked to the wrong thing or there's some hidden meaning there that's going above my head

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

A video of some sheet music

Either you've linked to the wrong thing or there's some hidden meaning there that's going above my head

Oops, thats a song I'm working on. Ok third time is a charm

LINK

Here is the article:

The recruitment has been made through the military-run Bahria Foundation and Fauji Foundation, which train the selected personnel before sending them to Bahrain.
Sources said that although the recruitment process had started much before the eruption of the current unrest in Bahrain, authorities have been continuing the process. The two organisations have been asked to complete the training process as early as possible.
They said that interviews and tests of thousands of candidates had been conducted by a team comprising Bahraini officials and an American instructor and the recruits are likely to leave the country in a month or so.
Bahria Foundation`s Managing Director Admiral Mehmood A. Khan said the recruitment had nothing to do with the ongoing unrest in Bahrain.
“We have been asked to recruit 850 people and 150 to 200 others will be inducted through Fauji Foundation,” he said.
“We have facilitated the recruitment with a view to providing employment to Pakistanis,” he added.
code]

new topics

top topics

join