It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Guys, I'm really unhappy with that Skyline add eating my screen.
JC

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

It is a cool ad, but everytime I switch between posts? Is there anyway to tone it down?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made this some time ago. With a screen shot, and put it their official ad thread.

It happened for a while again this morning, so it hasn't been removed yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We told the ad network to remove it if they couldn't revise it from "auto loading" last week.

We apologize for this as it's obviously got some screwy code that is causing to load on every page view instead of only once a day as it was supposed to do.

I just instructed the network to remove it completely from our site. Hopefully it will be gone shortly. Again, sorry for the inconvenience/annoyance.

Springer...

ETA: UPDATE, I was just informed they removed the ad, again. Apparently "our guy" removed it last week but it was scheduled for another flight today through Saturday. Our guy is out of the office until Monday and wasn't aware it was up for another flight. Apparently he didn't inform the Canadian traffic manager that we didn't want it back so that's why it reappeared today, unknown to any of us.

In any case, it's gone FOREVER now.

Sorry again for the annoyance to our Canadian Members.
edit on 3-24-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
We told the ad network to remove it if they couldn't revise it from "auto loading" last week.

We apologize for this as it's obviously got some screwy code that is causing to load on every page view instead of only once a day as it was supposed to do.

I just instructed the network to remove it completely from our site. Hopefully it will be gone shortly. Again, sorry for the inconvenience/annoyance.

Springer...

ETA: UPDATE, I was just informed they removed the ad, again. Apparently "our guy" removed it last week but it was scheduled for another flight today through Saturday. Our guy is out of the office until Monday and wasn't aware it was up for another flight. Apparently he didn't inform the Canadian traffic manager that we didn't want it back so that's why it reappeared today, unknown to any of us.

In any case, it's gone FOREVER now.

Sorry again for the annoyance to our Canadian Members.
edit on 3-24-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the quick response...a job well done.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A thanks from me too.
I couldn't figure out why I didn't see it for awhile and then it was there every new page.
Anyway, glad its gone. Thanks very much.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Cool add, but #e movie

2nd

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Nice admin work..

Though the ad didn't run here in Australia, well not for me anyways...

new topics

top topics

join