It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: There's An App for That!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wanna know when the chemtrails are coming? Check your phone and look at the forecast.

Yes, the "weatherman" is in on it, folks, and they know the spray days. All to make it look "natural".

See for yourself:

I checked my phone for the weather while walking under a clear blue sky in San Diego this morning. Sure enough, that nasty filmy cloud was over the sun on my iphone weather app.

Probably gonna be chemtrails today. It may turn out to be a real weather system coming in but let's see what happens. It's been clear a while and the chemtrails are overdue. They may also be laying low somewhat with the increased radioactivity from Japan, especially in the upper atmosphere.

We've had nice clear skies for partial days with the rains and wind clearing the air. We may have more moisture coming later as real clouds (which did happen) but too often this stringy cloud over the sun foretells chemtrails. Follow the weather and the forecasts closely and you'll see this to be true. A perfectly blue sky with no real clouds nor reason for them will be turned into an overcast or partly overcast day, all by chemtrails, as you watch them sprayed in the sky, and you'll see that forecasted on your phone.

Folks, THE TRUTH is coming to an iphone near you. Soon you will be able to capture and share this information that government, and even ATS is trying to hide from you!

There is a small caveat:

All weather forecasting and reporting is now routed through this central Raytheon system. No wonder the weatherman won't say a peep about chemtrails and they so often don't even show up on TV radar--it's doctored. Chemtrails and their cover up is a concerted, military controlled effort.

Click here to read the article.
edit on 24-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Nice! Great post! I try to stay away from this issue on here because of all the debunkers that say no there are no chemtrails and spread their disinfo. I truly just miss the beautiful dark blue skies we used to have and I find it amazing that people that have lived for 25 years or more dismiss this. The skies did not look like this when I was a kid and that's all the evidence I need because we all know there were planes back then too. One of these things is not like the other. S+F Peace
edit on 24-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

The skies did not look like this when I was a kid and that's all the evidence I need because we all know there were planes back then too.

do you have any idea HOW MANY planes there were "then"??

Here's a hint......

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Like I said

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Not really - there's no need to posit a worldwide conspiracy to poison the earth for [pick whichever chemtrail purpose you want] to explain the increase in man-made cirrus cloud!

The increase in visible contrails "merely" due to increasing numbers of high altitude commercial jet flights is already well known - and it sounds like that is what you should be protesting about - not an unproven conspiracy.

The increase in high altitude commercial jet flights is entirely proveable, generates pollution even when their contrails are NOT visible, and even the IPCC thinks it has a disproportionate effect on global warming - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So there's a App for telling you the weather forecast, confirming what meteorologists have been saying for decades about persistent contrails and which chemtrailers wil never, ever, ever, ever, ever accept because they don't want to, so there
Great

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
People around the world have used a cirrus sky as a change of weather for eons.
It's the weather which determines whether contrails will form, not vice versa.
And, they form when cirrus clouds are present because they require the same conditons.
Please, please, PLEASE get a basic book on weather and find out how the sky works. Weather has been studied for as long as man has looked up at the sky, millennia before planes flew.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Nice post!! S&F.

the linked article had some amazing pictures................................................................................... AND, thank goodness I didn't have to wade through all that debunker drivel telling me that they know what I saw, so just listen to them and move along..........

Parker

top topics

join