It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos of UFO's over St. Petersburg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

This does not look like CGI to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

It's CGI! It's CGI!

Everything can be Cgi'd nowadays....

Give it an hour and it will be debunked...
edit on 24-3-2011 by youthsavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't see any similarities between the two videos.

The first looks real, the second one looks a bit suspect and this comment by the uploader of the second video "Similar objects were seen and filmed in Jerusalem, January 28, 2011." sets off a few alarm bells.

edit on 24/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It may be CGI but it just strikes me ass odd that everyone in the world these days wants to create the same CGI light orbs in the sky. I mean, c'mon, wouldn't one think that if you had the ability to CGI UFO's then you would create something more exciting. IDK, i doubt this is CGI and believe these to be ET, one or two maned vessels, or scout ships. And further more, why do news casts decide to show stuff like this if it wasnt real in the first place and i know they have the tech to debunk this quickly. Do certain media outlets want to idk, disclose a little bit?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't know. My thinking on the subject is this though. We've seen dozens of UFOs working to avert disasters. Disabling nuclear weapon silos and such.

Should we now question why a fleet did not show up to 'help' with those reactors in Japan?

If 'they' could have, but chose not to, then I would really say it's game over.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Something odd over St. Petersburg, and the Russians didn't send a fleet of MIG's to check things out? Who made this tape? Is it a stationary HD Cam that happens to point in that direction (for a reason?), or is it someone walking around with an HD Cam at night and a tripod?

If it's real, it'd be cool... I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think the first video could easily be some kind of chinese lantern type objects...There is nothing that says in the movements or physicality that it is anything more in my opinion.

The 2nd video is a lot more interesting. Are there any blimps or airships that fly around this area? Another idea I had was maybe it is 2 aircraft refueling mid air. It seems like a long shot but who knows? Heres a video of what I mean...

If the objects are coming directly at the people filming it will give that hovering look. Dont flame me yet, just throwing out some ideas. Also, the camera they're filming with doesnt seem to be the best and it can distort things very well. here is a great example of how a camera's autofocus, zoom and aperature in addition to atmospheric conditions can effect what is actually being viewed.

They arent 'fake planes', they are real. People commonly film aircraft and other objects this way for the distorted look...
edit on 3/24/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
It may be CGI but it just strikes me ass odd that everyone in the world these days wants to create the same CGI light orbs in the sky. I mean, c'mon, wouldn't one think that if you had the ability to CGI UFO's then you would create something more exciting.

Maybe because an orb is the easiest one to create? why we never get to see these 'orbs' in older videos from 30 years ago? we didn't have advanced software and powerful pcs back then, suddenly we start seeing these orbs each week, from just a few years back, when modern software and hardware allowed anyone to create more complex videos.

IDK, i doubt this is CGI and believe these to be ET, one or two maned vessels, or scout ships. And further more, why do news casts decide to show stuff like this if it wasnt real in the first place and i know they have the tech to debunk this quickly. Do certain media outlets want to idk, disclose a little bit?

Because someone sent the video to them and they just showed it, but in some way, as always they just 'wash their hands', it just fills an empty space in the news and people like to see those things and wonder..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
I don't know. My thinking on the subject is this though. We've seen dozens of UFOs working to avert disasters. Disabling nuclear weapon silos and such.

Really? i haven't seen anything like that

If you have let me know where, because i too want to see

Should we now question why a fleet did not show up to 'help' with those reactors in Japan?

If 'they' could have, but chose not to, then I would really say it's game over.

That's assuming 'they' aren't the ones who caused everything in the first place
and that they are something else than humans in advanced crafts we don't know anything about.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Here's another sighting from St. Petersburg:

This one is from March 22 nd.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Too true. I have this super bad habit of posting only after I've taken Ambien.
Really trying to kick that stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The second vid is a lot more interesting to me..

What hits me the most is the color of the lights on it.. kind of in between yellow and green somewhere..

doesn't appear to be cgi at all to me..

If I lived there, and had a place with a nice view of the city, I would definitely have a tripod for my camera gear, so that part isn't strange in the least bit..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

There is no way that alien in the first video is CGI.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Amazing videos ! No clue as to what they could be , but I recommended that you watch them all the way through.Some of the best Ive seen.. The first video includes LIVE coverage on a Russian news station.To state the obvious here , if its on live TV it can not be cgi. Something is in the skys over St. Petersburg.
edit on 20-4-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I watched both videos i like the second one better its closer up and looks like the real thing to me..But its so hard to tell anymore but to me it doesn't look cgi the lights turn colors..thanks for the videos they were amazeing~~

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

This seems to be happening all the world as you can see in this excellent thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by sugarcookie1

This seems to be happening all the world as you can see in this excellent thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree im an avid UFO person ive seen many out were i live and ive taken many pics ..I don't belive there all fakes and hoaxes ive seen to many unexplained things in the sky its just hard to get people to belive what ive taken is real i posted pics and i gotten eaten alive on here over it and they weren't utube videos but i know in my heart we are not alone in our universe~~sugarcookie

join