It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I message and change info?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I didnt know where to post as I 'dont have permission' to post in the forum where I thought this should go, but how do I message other members and change info such as my location? I can change some but dont see where the location and everything else like that is?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Click on TOOLS to change your information.
To message another member, there's a link under their profile picture saying MEMBER. If you hover over it there's an option to Send Message.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

What he said ^

Just as a test to make sure you received it, I sent you a message. When you log back in there should be a green box appear that pops up and says- "You have 1 new message"- click read or ignore.

I am confused about the "permission" thing though. What forum did you want to post this in?
Board Business and Questions?

As far as I know, the RATS forum should be the only one that you can't post in yet, because you need 200 posts for that one.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
why in thew world do we need 200 posts to be able to access the chat feature ? That really seems excessive.

So now Im basically forced to submit replies to subjects I normally wouldn't reply to, just to work my way to 200 posts.....silly in my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
use the tools+ button

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
That helped me also. Thanks.

top topics

join