It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof they are liars. Japan yellow Rain "its good for you" "1,600 times higher radarion. 1-4 bac

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I like how everyone on the first page completely ignored the fact that OP took almost all of his information from a sigle VERY non reliable website.

Do you people just read the title and post a reply or what? For hell's sake people.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
IM A ROBOT I WATCH NEWS AND EVERY THING THEY SAY IS TRUE.%^&* EC=VERYONE HERE BUNCH ON NON EDUCATED BASHERS THOUGHT THE POINT WAS TO TALK ABOUT A TOPIC AND NOT JUST SAY STUPID RANDOM THINGS. GOOGLE WILL PULL UP EVERY THING I JUST SAID MORE THAN ONE ARTICLE ALEX JONES JUST HAD A SHOW YESTERDAY THAT SAYS MORE AND WORSE THAN I DID. WAKE UP BETTER YET DONT TO THE PEROPLE THAT THINKS RADATION IS GOOD.. GOOD POPULATION DECREASE IS ON ITS WAY AND YOU STUPID PEOPLE MAKE IT EASY TO GET DE POPULATED.. GOT BETTER CONVERSAION WITH MY DOG, GL TO REAL PEOPLE WHO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THERE LIVES. FOR SUCH A CONSPERICAY WEBSITE SEEMS LIKE ALL YALL DO IS AGREE WITH MAIN STREAM MEDIA. I MEAN POST THRER THIS IS FOR CONSPERICY AND GOING AGAINST MAIN STREAM EVERY ONE OF YALL SHOULD GET BANNED GO POST ON NEWS SIGHT GO BLOG WITH ANN #ER OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS. GO TACK RADATION BATHS TOGERTHER.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bmorebirdflu

Rant much?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Originally posted by bmorebirdflu
dumb woman saying its good and wont cause cancer actually good for you: www.realclearpolitics.com...

I wasn't going to reply to any of this but I couldn't let that one slide. Ann Coulter can't be held responsible because dumb listeners don't understand what she is saying. She is a lawyer and words are her weapons.

Need I say more?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Before any of these so-called experts are given the right to say something about these disasters they should be made to do at least (1) day, 24hrs. of work in the conditions they are going to comment on. if they are unwilling to do this they should not be allowed to comment on the situation....This would end all these BS reports of theirs...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Good post, Japan was ruined by the disasters, so its there way of taking us with them, kinda pay back for hiroshima, you never wondered why its called Fuk u shima??? Honestly i regret the loss of any life, its terrible, USA needs to go in and entobmed it with sand, boron, and concrete....I meant no disrespect in this post, please dont be offended, sometimes you gotta look at the big picture...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorry but is there any photos or news reports of yellow rain?

Hiroshima experienced BLACK Rain and that killed many people, it was black due to the smoke and soot.

Yellow rain though?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is some truelly shocking news.
I hope things get better soon.
Thoughts to all of japan
x

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Pumps aren't working yet and the truth will not be revealed yet. I think its worse than they say

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
that's what my super says, yellow tap water is good for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Your Chernobyl link doesn't prove that the Yellow rain is radioactive. It only details anecdotal evidence. Just because someone says that radioactive symptoms happened when yellow rain arrived, doesn't prove that the yellow rain caused it. It only proves that the two happened at the same time.

Chernobyl took place in the spring (late April, northern hemisphere), when many plants bloom and spew forth pollen.

You think that could have anything to do with why rain was yellow?

It just so happens that is is also Spring during this accident. Right now Cherry Blossoms, among thousands of other plants, are opening up and dropping pollen all over Japan. The Blossom front (sakura zensen) typically reaches and passes the middle of Japan on it's way from south to north, by this time of the year.

But what do I know, I only lived there for six years.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What plant releases pollen when it is that cold?
Pollen from what? Humm, maybe the Nuclear reactor has pollen on it, and it is just blowing off.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint all the fearmongers here, but yes, yellow dust and yellow rain is common this time of year every year in Japan. The majority of the yellow pollen is from cedar (sugi in Japanese), which plays havoc with everyone's sinuses every year. Even before the disaster, they were forecasting a bad year for cedar pollen because the winter had been relatively warm until the last month or so. I didn't even have to get out my heavy jacket this winter and have just worn a hoodie when it got cold. Every year at this time when I use the windshield washer on my car, the wipers leave a nice yellow streak at the side of the windshield.
I'm some 500 miles or so southwest of the disaster, and my windshield is still covered with yellow dust in the morning.
Just like every year at this time.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Pollen doesn't descend with rain.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

So the pollen floating in the air is somehow magically missed by the falling raindrops?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
here is a discussion on 'yellow rain' before the japan disaster.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2004, so maybe people can check what they are discussing for answers..... they obviously had no motives to cover up or scare monger people about radiation back in 2004, when there were no radation leaks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My wife had radiation poisoning in 1999 due to many xrays the ignorant doctors gave her in one year yes 18 xrays. She developed AM Leukemia. Was given 2 weeks to live but I cried and prayed a lot and she survived. Radiation poisoning triggers amonst other things great weakness swelling bruises low oxygen then death if can;t be treated. All nuclear power plants must be removed especially now that the earth is shaking and quaking can happen anywhere God help us all

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmorebirdflu
reply to post by Long Lance

there are mant mant types of radation and particles from the nuclear fussion not just one and none are good at all unless you aleady have cancer. period. so many people are willing to think nothings gonna happen no body is gonna die from this. wake up. plenty of lives are at stack and many will be lost. I dont know if its 20 to a million but people are gonna die from the radation period. If its so safe go there eat drink the milk and water. I will personally pay for a first class flight to japan for anyone who thinks its safe.(non refundable ticket. when you come back if you do dont come near me and spread radation. Why dont you tell the familys and sick people from all the nuclear crisis and ask them what radation does. tell them it was good for them. Tell them its ok just a lil radation. sorry you lost your thyriod or worse you life. It didnt come from the radation though. how about heroshema. tell the people that didnt die not in the blast but from the fall out it wasnt from the radation. wow think before you talk right or disinfo people that are smart and have a general consern. we all know the government and media never lie right. magic media wand every things ok abra cadabra. poof everything just find now. obbama said so.

Hiroshima. Not (Hey-ro-shay-ma). Also...concern. And not (O-bee-bee-ama). Obama.
I generally agree with your point. But even I, someone who is on your side can't take you serious in this post. How do you think your adversaries see it?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
maybe it is pollen...it could be that all these so called dead bees arent collecting it on their tiny liitle bodies and its free just to float around even more

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join